Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Pair My Lair; Win the Nest]
1 2 3 4 5
@Waluwadjet Oh btw here's another suggestion for a match-up :D

Enchanter and Wraith :O
Because they're both dark colours. Like feels like they were in the same underground dragon organisation. Its okay if I have to wait for Enchanter to be RTB cos' I'm just curious to see what hatchlings would look like so its no hurry.
@Waluwadjet Oh btw here's another suggestion for a match-up :D

Enchanter and Wraith :O
Because they're both dark colours. Like feels like they were in the same underground dragon organisation. Its okay if I have to wait for Enchanter to be RTB cos' I'm just curious to see what hatchlings would look like so its no hurry.
LF a male coalt/ female veilspun for my nest!
Tri-color scrolls in treasure are expensive :') Yet I want more lair space as well.
@whereisbarton no worries!! sending her over!!! glad she's going to a good home c:

@summerzephyr which of the three did you want? you can grab all of em but you start with one and let everyone else have 24 hours to have a chance at the others first. (also i think theyre on cooldown atm but i'll check when i get home)
@whereisbarton no worries!! sending her over!!! glad she's going to a good home c:

@summerzephyr which of the three did you want? you can grab all of em but you start with one and let everyone else have 24 hours to have a chance at the others first. (also i think theyre on cooldown atm but i'll check when i get home)
lightninganim2.gifVne4l.gifzkM2D.gif3pVje.gifHNfw1.gif8hN1T.gifyav0u.giflightninganim1.gif
lightninganim2.gifepdTF.gif1colh.gifAChXR.gif8fZHo.gift944U.giflightninganim1.gif
@Waluwadjet I like this one the most :DD [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393253/39325209_350.png[/img]
@Waluwadjet I like this one the most :DD

39325209_350.png
Tri-color scrolls in treasure are expensive :') Yet I want more lair space as well.
@Waluwadjet
Could you breed Annis and Jormungandr? I scried them, and their Children have interesting color and gene combos!
@Waluwadjet
Could you breed Annis and Jormungandr? I scried them, and their Children have interesting color and gene combos!
@summerzephyr sent!!

@superblox i'll check out the scry sometime tonight and get back to you! this is hard to do on mobile
@summerzephyr sent!!

@superblox i'll check out the scry sometime tonight and get back to you! this is hard to do on mobile
lightninganim2.gifVne4l.gifzkM2D.gif3pVje.gifHNfw1.gif8hN1T.gifyav0u.giflightninganim1.gif
lightninganim2.gifepdTF.gif1colh.gifAChXR.gif8fZHo.gift944U.giflightninganim1.gif
@waluwadjet can I have the last male hatchling in the bin with Blackberry/Blue/Cerulean too?
@waluwadjet can I have the last male hatchling in the bin with Blackberry/Blue/Cerulean too?
@summerzephyr whoops my bad misread the message. sure
@summerzephyr whoops my bad misread the message. sure
@waluwadjet baekho and jormungandr !

pretty colors, and imps. imps are justtttt, <3 <3
@waluwadjet baekho and jormungandr !

pretty colors, and imps. imps are justtttt, <3 <3
CvyoOwu.png
@aluwadjet
Can I please have the unnamed female bogsneak (#39282505)
@aluwadjet
Can I please have the unnamed female bogsneak (#39282505)
@Rubax sent!

@Superblox and @rosevoids i've done baekho and jorg before, so i'm leaning more towards annis and jorg just to see what happens. i can put baekho and him on the list for next if you're willing to wait cooldown

put annis and jorg on a nest for three eggs!!

also @SummerZephyr I REALLY LOVE WRAITH AND ENCHANTER A BUNCH OF TINY VAMPIRE BABIES ugggggh 15 day cooldown i can't WAIT
@Rubax sent!

@Superblox and @rosevoids i've done baekho and jorg before, so i'm leaning more towards annis and jorg just to see what happens. i can put baekho and him on the list for next if you're willing to wait cooldown

put annis and jorg on a nest for three eggs!!

also @SummerZephyr I REALLY LOVE WRAITH AND ENCHANTER A BUNCH OF TINY VAMPIRE BABIES ugggggh 15 day cooldown i can't WAIT
1 2 3 4 5