Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Pair My Lair; Win the Nest]
1 2 3 4 5
I've got all my nests open and i want to play the rng game, but i don't have any desire to keep the hatchlings and i have run out of ideas of who to pair together.

so here's the game;
  1. suggest two dragons from my lair
  2. give me a short bit o your reasoning (doesn't have to be long just "they both have okapi" or "could be cool colors")
  3. if i like the suggestion (and lets be real i aint too picky ill go for most of em probably) and still have a nest open i'll pair em up
  4. when the nest hatches the suggester gets the pick of the litter for free and the rest of the hatchlings (if theres more than one) will go up here in the thread for the first person who wants them (also for free)
  5. if the nests are full or the dragons are on cooldown i'll pop em on the waiting list in the order suggested and give em priority when a nest opens (though i dont anticipate having that much interest)
basically; free dragons

some rules;
  1. there are some dragons that for lore or personal reasons i will not breed. (sapphire, azura, lapis, hymenopa). if you bug me after the first time i refuse to breed a specific dragon (even if its not one of these three) for whatever reason, i wont be taking your suggestions again. ever. please respect the "no"
  2. if you want more than one hatchling from the nest you're gonna have to wait until other people have had a day to have a chance to grab one
  3. the same person cant ask for the same pair twice on this thread. if you want to pm me about it go ahead, but this is to play around with rng. if you like the outcome of a pair i'd be happy to work with you but i want to see some new stuff
  4. only one suggestion per person on a nest at a time. if you suggest three good pairs i'll pop two on the waiting list and get to them one after another. caveat; if there's only one person suggesting anything (that'll just save time)

some suggestions;
  1. i'd prefer not to pair up a bunch of crys/fac/smoke pairs. i'll do it if the reasons good but i went on a crys/fac/smoke binge a while back and i'm kinda sick of breeding em. you can suggest em this is just a guideline
  2. if there are two dragons obviously meant as a pair i probably wont be as keen to breed em. i know what the outcome'll be. you're welcome to suggest em i'll just probably be more eager to jump on new pairs i havent tried before
  3. if i feel like you're spammin just to get free dragons im gonna start ignoring your suggestions
just a reminder, all hatchlings in the bin are up for anyone to grab (even if you haven't suggested a pair!)
I've got all my nests open and i want to play the rng game, but i don't have any desire to keep the hatchlings and i have run out of ideas of who to pair together.

so here's the game;
  1. suggest two dragons from my lair
  2. give me a short bit o your reasoning (doesn't have to be long just "they both have okapi" or "could be cool colors")
  3. if i like the suggestion (and lets be real i aint too picky ill go for most of em probably) and still have a nest open i'll pair em up
  4. when the nest hatches the suggester gets the pick of the litter for free and the rest of the hatchlings (if theres more than one) will go up here in the thread for the first person who wants them (also for free)
  5. if the nests are full or the dragons are on cooldown i'll pop em on the waiting list in the order suggested and give em priority when a nest opens (though i dont anticipate having that much interest)
basically; free dragons

some rules;
  1. there are some dragons that for lore or personal reasons i will not breed. (sapphire, azura, lapis, hymenopa). if you bug me after the first time i refuse to breed a specific dragon (even if its not one of these three) for whatever reason, i wont be taking your suggestions again. ever. please respect the "no"
  2. if you want more than one hatchling from the nest you're gonna have to wait until other people have had a day to have a chance to grab one
  3. the same person cant ask for the same pair twice on this thread. if you want to pm me about it go ahead, but this is to play around with rng. if you like the outcome of a pair i'd be happy to work with you but i want to see some new stuff
  4. only one suggestion per person on a nest at a time. if you suggest three good pairs i'll pop two on the waiting list and get to them one after another. caveat; if there's only one person suggesting anything (that'll just save time)

some suggestions;
  1. i'd prefer not to pair up a bunch of crys/fac/smoke pairs. i'll do it if the reasons good but i went on a crys/fac/smoke binge a while back and i'm kinda sick of breeding em. you can suggest em this is just a guideline
  2. if there are two dragons obviously meant as a pair i probably wont be as keen to breed em. i know what the outcome'll be. you're welcome to suggest em i'll just probably be more eager to jump on new pairs i havent tried before
  3. if i feel like you're spammin just to get free dragons im gonna start ignoring your suggestions
just a reminder, all hatchlings in the bin are up for anyone to grab (even if you haven't suggested a pair!)
lightninganim2.gifVne4l.gifzkM2D.gif3pVje.gifHNfw1.gif8hN1T.gifyav0u.giflightninganim1.gif
lightninganim2.gifepdTF.gif1colh.gifAChXR.gif8fZHo.gift944U.giflightninganim1.gif
[quote][b]current nests;[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Open [*]Open [*]Open [*]Open [*]Open [/LIST][/quote] [quote][b]waiting list;[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Enchanter//Wraith (SummerZephyr) [/LIST][/quote] [quote][b]hatchlings for grabs;[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/392827/39282634.png[/img] Nightshade/Phthalo/Sky (m) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/393251/39325088.png[/img] Lavender/Tomato/Sanguine (m) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/393253/39325210.png[/img] Caribbean/Robin/Cyan (f) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/393253/39325211.png[/img] Cyan/Teal/Cerulean (f) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/393252/39325172.png[/img] Twilight/Iris/Twilight (m) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/393252/39325173.png[/img] Iris/Cobalt/Lapis (m) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/394343/39434252.png[/img] Blackberry/Fuschia/Cobalt (f) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/394343/39434253.png[/img] Eggplant/Umber/Fog (f) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/394343/39434255.png[/img] Sapphire/Fern/Goldenrod (m) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/394343/39434256.png[/img] Sapphire/Blue/Crocodile (m)[/quote] [quote][b]past pairs;[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Coyote//Terranus [*]Xochitl//Deacon [*]Iraia//Wraith [*]Ruckus//Darcy [*]Naira//Solomon [*]Benthic//Ares [*]Annis//Jormungandr [*]Ikaroa//Tethys [/LIST][/quote] [quote][b]banned users;[/b] [LIST=1] [*]none (let's keep it this way) [/LIST][/quote]
Quote:
current nests;
  1. Open
  2. Open
  3. Open
  4. Open
  5. Open
Quote:
waiting list;
  1. Enchanter//Wraith (SummerZephyr)
Quote:
hatchlings for grabs;
39282634.png
Nightshade/Phthalo/Sky (m)
39325088.png
Lavender/Tomato/Sanguine (m)
39325210.png
Caribbean/Robin/Cyan (f)
39325211.png
Cyan/Teal/Cerulean (f)
39325172.png
Twilight/Iris/Twilight (m)
39325173.png
Iris/Cobalt/Lapis (m)
39434252.png
Blackberry/Fuschia/Cobalt (f)
39434253.png
Eggplant/Umber/Fog (f)
39434255.png
Sapphire/Fern/Goldenrod (m)
39434256.png
Sapphire/Blue/Crocodile (m)
Quote:
past pairs;
  1. Coyote//Terranus
  2. Xochitl//Deacon
  3. Iraia//Wraith
  4. Ruckus//Darcy
  5. Naira//Solomon
  6. Benthic//Ares
  7. Annis//Jormungandr
  8. Ikaroa//Tethys
Quote:
banned users;
  1. none (let's keep it this way)
lightninganim2.gifVne4l.gifzkM2D.gif3pVje.gifHNfw1.gif8hN1T.gifyav0u.giflightninganim1.gif
lightninganim2.gifepdTF.gif1colh.gifAChXR.gif8fZHo.gift944U.giflightninganim1.gif
@Waluwadjet
Xochitl x Deacon?

Reason: Ice babies? Ice babies!
@Waluwadjet
Xochitl x Deacon?

Reason: Ice babies? Ice babies!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Waluwadjet
How about Coyote and Terranus? They could create cute brown-range babies.
@Waluwadjet
How about Coyote and Terranus? They could create cute brown-range babies.
Mg9qSuP.gif
@Seraphimleigh oooh yes!! agreed!!! she's on cooldown for 3 days but i'll toss em up when she's refreshed

@StormDragon21 also agreed!! plus; baby snappers!!! got three eggs but theyre on a nest!
@Seraphimleigh oooh yes!! agreed!!! she's on cooldown for 3 days but i'll toss em up when she's refreshed

@StormDragon21 also agreed!! plus; baby snappers!!! got three eggs but theyre on a nest!
Mourner and Hymenopa maybe? Pink sec and tert colors guaranteed, plus a chance for Wasp and Bee? Woah! :)

Edit: Oops, forgot to ping! -facepalm- @Waluwadjet
Mourner and Hymenopa maybe? Pink sec and tert colors guaranteed, plus a chance for Wasp and Bee? Woah! :)

Edit: Oops, forgot to ping! -facepalm- @Waluwadjet
7CBQmFu.gifwIoBSUb.gif7CBQmFu.gif
@Rafa Hymenopa is co-owned w/ a friend of mine so i'll have to ask! i'm not sure what our plans are for her
@Rafa Hymenopa is co-owned w/ a friend of mine so i'll have to ask! i'm not sure what our plans are for her
@Seraphimleigh just put them on a nest!!! two eggs!
@Seraphimleigh just put them on a nest!!! two eggs!
@Waluwadjet oh yay! :)
@Waluwadjet oh yay! :)
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Waluwadjet Wraith and Iraia maybe? They are both XYY with a large colour range
@Waluwadjet Wraith and Iraia maybe? They are both XYY with a large colour range
1 2 3 4 5