Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free dragons looking for a home
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
can i have please the female (9);]
can i have please the female (9);]
I would like 8, please. If you need a name, I would like it to be "Night" Thank you!
I would like 8, please. If you need a name, I would like it to be "Night" Thank you!
wNgaRfs.gif This is very cool
YObRVyk.gif

Flight Rising is fun!

Click on the image to go to my lair!
I'd love female 5 and 9 ^^" these are the names i'd give them:

5- Azure
9- Kansei
I'd love female 5 and 9 ^^" these are the names i'd give them:

5- Azure
9- Kansei
8CknvSX.gif
I'd love female 2 and 8 :D
i'll name #2 Quartz and #8 Toothless :3
I'd love female 2 and 8 :D
i'll name #2 Quartz and #8 Toothless :3
i liek trains :>
I was sure I knew the 2 snappers, they are offspring of [i]Sanji[/i], the first child of [i]Bishni [/i]and [i]Tealstar[/i] <3 If not taken, may I have the Christmas girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38976865] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389769/38976865_350.png[/img] [/url] Would name her Natalia, or December ahah
I was sure I knew the 2 snappers, they are offspring of Sanji, the first child of Bishni and Tealstar <3

If not taken, may I have the Christmas girl?

38976865_350.png

Would name her Natalia, or December ahah
ZM3TQUN.png4oO1RBo.png
@killer23 Sure you can! I'll send her over :D
@Spyy Alright that is pretty, I'll send her over!
@torqueee sadly number 9 was claimed before you so I can only offer up 5, if you want another one instead, feel free to ask ^^ I will send you number 5
@snipurr I am sorry but number 8 is already taken so I can only send you number 2. If you want another one, feel free to ask!
@Adripamk Yes they are indeed! Very proud of him :D Sadly, she is already taken. If you want another one, feel free to ask!
@killer23 Sure you can! I'll send her over :D
@Spyy Alright that is pretty, I'll send her over!
@torqueee sadly number 9 was claimed before you so I can only offer up 5, if you want another one instead, feel free to ask ^^ I will send you number 5
@snipurr I am sorry but number 8 is already taken so I can only send you number 2. If you want another one, feel free to ask!
@Adripamk Yes they are indeed! Very proud of him :D Sadly, she is already taken. If you want another one, feel free to ask!
Updated with more dragons!
Updated with more dragons!
bump
bump
bump
bump
@DokuHana ahh thats too bad i really liked that Christmasy one ^^" It's alright, thanks so much!
@DokuHana ahh thats too bad i really liked that Christmasy one ^^" It's alright, thanks so much!
8CknvSX.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9