Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 148 149
@ThatPerson Sending him now! I'm actually working on your lore for Kelpie right now, but don't worry, I'll eventually get around to doing Mesa's as well. I'll be sure to incorporate your ideas!
@ThatPerson Sending him now! I'm actually working on your lore for Kelpie right now, but don't worry, I'll eventually get around to doing Mesa's as well. I'll be sure to incorporate your ideas!
wjPnp7u.png
@clemonflowers He's all yours-- I'll send him over now. Lore will take me a while to get to, but I will get to it eventually, don't worry!
@clemonflowers He's all yours-- I'll send him over now. Lore will take me a while to get to, but I will get to it eventually, don't worry!
wjPnp7u.png
hi, could i please be added to the pinglist?
hi, could i please be added to the pinglist?
@Xayxayx Could I please take the beautiful female snapper [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44733655] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/447337/44733655_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd name her caramel and if you could write some lore for her id love if she could be a like really clumsy kind dragon
@Xayxayx

Could I please take the beautiful female snapper

44733655_350.png

I'd name her caramel and if you could write some lore for her id love if she could be a like really clumsy kind dragon
usHMQTl.jpg
@FantasyMyth @jesterthecleric @MZoeC @BeardFistofDoom @torqueee @saberia12 @AdminAzure @ThatPerson @Deliciousmemes @ThePlasticTree
@CorrosiveVenom @korosenseii @Twysted @Toastythief @bakugannvgims @WildInferno @melbelletrend @lissantly @TheFirstEnigma @anannie @Ebby172 @Branford @lemmonnade @Stri @Bronzewing @ThatJapana @GlobalMaleficium @StarsweptVoid @Chimerachoker @VeroKitty @HopeRaising @StarCity @ccoombess

Just a little reminder that today is the last day to fill out the survey if you'd like a say in what kind of dragons you see here in the future! You can fill out the form HERE. Thanks SO much to those of you who've responded already! I’ll be closing the form at the end of the day today, so get your responses in before then if you want your voice to be heard!

I’ll be posting my first firefly hatchlings later today, so look out for my ping if you’re interested! Cheers~
@FantasyMyth @jesterthecleric @MZoeC @BeardFistofDoom @torqueee @saberia12 @AdminAzure @ThatPerson @Deliciousmemes @ThePlasticTree
@CorrosiveVenom @korosenseii @Twysted @Toastythief @bakugannvgims @WildInferno @melbelletrend @lissantly @TheFirstEnigma @anannie @Ebby172 @Branford @lemmonnade @Stri @Bronzewing @ThatJapana @GlobalMaleficium @StarsweptVoid @Chimerachoker @VeroKitty @HopeRaising @StarCity @ccoombess

Just a little reminder that today is the last day to fill out the survey if you'd like a say in what kind of dragons you see here in the future! You can fill out the form HERE. Thanks SO much to those of you who've responded already! I’ll be closing the form at the end of the day today, so get your responses in before then if you want your voice to be heard!

I’ll be posting my first firefly hatchlings later today, so look out for my ping if you’re interested! Cheers~
wjPnp7u.png

As promised, new firefly nest up on page one, as well as a previously adopted Imp boy looking for another home (:

As promised, new firefly nest up on page one, as well as a previously adopted Imp boy looking for another home (:
wjPnp7u.png
@ccoombess Hi there, you've been added (:
@ccoombess Hi there, you've been added (:
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx
could i have larek?
@Xayxayx
could i have larek?
I don't remember what I'm doing :)
@StarKitti She's all yours! Sending her over now. Lore will take me a while to get to, but I can definitely write some for her (:
@StarKitti She's all yours! Sending her over now. Lore will take me a while to get to, but I can definitely write some for her (:
wjPnp7u.png
@sheradragon Yup! Sending him now
@sheradragon Yup! Sending him now
wjPnp7u.png
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 148 149