Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 148 149
@Xayxayx

If you ever get a dragon with a color scheme like the female Opal Skydancer, but with Filigree, hit me up? Thank you for always doing this; they are still lovely as ever!(Going to fill out that survey; no worries ^w^)
@Xayxayx

If you ever get a dragon with a color scheme like the female Opal Skydancer, but with Filigree, hit me up? Thank you for always doing this; they are still lovely as ever!(Going to fill out that survey; no worries ^w^)
tumblr_inline_p7ck57ROwS1u2mdgr_540.pngqesQFkT.gifA small, circular badge. The background image of the badge is a soft, pastel sky with rosy colored clouds. A piece of yellowed parchment and quill pen, along with a silver broadsword, are in the middle of the badge. The words 'Donate Services' are placed above and below the parchment, quill, and sword in the middle.
@Toastythief Ah I know, I was hoping she would have filigree like her brothers! I will definitely let you know if I get a filigree gal with similar colors (: Thanks so much for the encouragement-- it made my day! And thanks for filling out the survey too!!
@Toastythief Ah I know, I was hoping she would have filigree like her brothers! I will definitely let you know if I get a filigree gal with similar colors (: Thanks so much for the encouragement-- it made my day! And thanks for filling out the survey too!!
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx

May i adopt Skydancer Female #008 please?
@Xayxayx

May i adopt Skydancer Female #008 please?
@LyrasDarco20 You can, just give me a name for her first!
@LyrasDarco20 You can, just give me a name for her first!
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx Is the lil' brownish baby (44671215) still free? I absolutely love their colours!
@Xayxayx Is the lil' brownish baby (44671215) still free? I absolutely love their colours!
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
@CharlieWeasleyy Hi there! Someone has already requested her, but they haven't given me a name for her yet, so if they don't get back to me before the end of the day with a name (and you do) she's yours. I'll keep you posted! I am planning on breeding her parents together again, so if you'd be interested in another hatchling from them in the future, let me know
@CharlieWeasleyy Hi there! Someone has already requested her, but they haven't given me a name for her yet, so if they don't get back to me before the end of the day with a name (and you do) she's yours. I'll keep you posted! I am planning on breeding her parents together again, so if you'd be interested in another hatchling from them in the future, let me know
wjPnp7u.png
@XayXayx I def am! If they don't respond, I'd name her Daenerys!
@XayXayx I def am! If they don't respond, I'd name her Daenerys!
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
@CharlieWeasleyy Ok, I'll send her in a CR if I don't hear back w/in 24 hrs (: And if they do claim her, I'll notify you when another nest from her parents hatches!
@CharlieWeasleyy Ok, I'll send her in a CR if I don't hear back w/in 24 hrs (: And if they do claim her, I'll notify you when another nest from her parents hatches!
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx

I’ll name her Goldy :3 and thanks!

(Sorry i didn’t respond. I had school and stuff. >.>)
@Xayxayx

I’ll name her Goldy :3 and thanks!

(Sorry i didn’t respond. I had school and stuff. >.>)
@LyrasDarco20 No worries, I understand! Sending her now (:
@LyrasDarco20 No worries, I understand! Sending her now (:
wjPnp7u.png
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 148 149