Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [VERY MUCH CLOSED] Bake Sale Bag-ery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@ApprenticeWriter gonna buy 1 lucky bag :>
@ApprenticeWriter gonna buy 1 lucky bag :>
Alright, final going-to-bed notice of the push, with an added note!

I'm going to leave this thread open until tomorrow morning, since someone may want to order some last-minute bags, but as I have stated on the front page of the thread, ALL ORDERS MADE AFTER ROLLOVER TONIGHT WILL BE IGNORED. As much as I love y'all, this is specifically for Arcane's profit push, and I don't want to intrude on anything any other flight will be doing next week.

So, go ahead and send me any last-minute orders- so long as you follow my request I'll get to it in the morning!
Alright, final going-to-bed notice of the push, with an added note!

I'm going to leave this thread open until tomorrow morning, since someone may want to order some last-minute bags, but as I have stated on the front page of the thread, ALL ORDERS MADE AFTER ROLLOVER TONIGHT WILL BE IGNORED. As much as I love y'all, this is specifically for Arcane's profit push, and I don't want to intrude on anything any other flight will be doing next week.

So, go ahead and send me any last-minute orders- so long as you follow my request I'll get to it in the morning!
tumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.pngVLZ0gU1.pngdDmPTkg.gifs5FMxRU.pngtumblr_om95jjJCRA1qhz2h3o2_r1_250.png
@ApprenticeWriter
Just before times up, could I have one lucky bag? Sending PM with money.
@ApprenticeWriter
Just before times up, could I have one lucky bag? Sending PM with money.
______________________________ icef2.png
tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
@apprenticewriter
Going for a haul of 5 lucky bags.
@apprenticewriter
Going for a haul of 5 lucky bags.
frsigbannersmskinny.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10