Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ended!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@fuwafuwa

I changed my username, so if you could update that, it would be great!
@fuwafuwa

I changed my username, so if you could update that, it would be great!
I HAVE LEFT FR
1502_100px_cut3si_by_miirshroom-dc8epbq.pngiAOOnOx.gif
[size=1][sub]@LapisDragon17718 @borkbean @shadow9119 @Alfadarkwolf @Hexi @WeSpeakInTeeth @Stormdragon21 @Icestriker @juxta13 @FoggyDownpour @tagape @Kozs @Fabellaura @Saraceaser @Illumitai @Cut3si @bakugannvgims[/size][/sub] [center][font=century gothic][size=7]Event Alert[/center][/font][/size] [img]https://s18.postimg.org/5iyrectpl/Divider-long-1-fancy.png[/img] [columns] Something had happened. Ryder had noticed it long ago, just after they had asked for help. Tenebris had a weakness. She was not just a vicious dragon, she was the embodiment of darkness and pain and hate. Just like darkness, she would shrivel when confronted with light. Now was the time to strike. She was weak, they needed only one last strike to defeat her for good. [nextcol][img]https://s18.postimg.org/cm6mu1rg9/Familiar_2.png[/img] [/columns] [img]https://s18.postimg.org/5iyrectpl/Divider-long-1-fancy.png[/img] [columns][size=4]"Now is the time, time to end this!"[nextcol] > [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/38778/3877703p.png[/img][/columns] [quote= Rules] -Raffle is ending tonight at 19:00 server time! -Please check [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vRDZ9UgzmX7DCWUKWF98K7AcnhoRmpmjpEd-131Ltbc/edit#gid=135151616]here [/url]to make sure that you are accounted for c: -(sorry this took so long, life got in the way ack) -Feel free to enter any last minute entries... -And enter the [b]final event: Post something nice! A cute picture, a nice story, a compliment to someone, a good quote, whatever! You will earn 25 extra tickets just for doing this![/b] [/quote]
@LapisDragon17718 @borkbean @shadow9119 @Alfadarkwolf @Hexi @WeSpeakInTeeth @Stormdragon21 @Icestriker @juxta13 @FoggyDownpour @tagape @Kozs @Fabellaura @Saraceaser @Illumitai @Cut3si @bakugannvgims
Event Alert

Divider-long-1-fancy.png
Something had happened. Ryder had noticed it long ago, just after they had asked for help. Tenebris had a weakness. She was not just a vicious dragon, she was the embodiment of darkness and pain and hate. Just like darkness, she would shrivel when confronted with light.
Now was the time to strike. She was weak, they needed only one last strike to defeat her for good.
Familiar_2.png

Divider-long-1-fancy.png
"Now is the time, time to end this!" > 3877703p.png
Rules wrote:
-Raffle is ending tonight at 19:00 server time!
-Please check here to make sure that you are accounted for c:
-(sorry this took so long, life got in the way ack)
-Feel free to enter any last minute entries...
-And enter the final event: Post something nice! A cute picture, a nice story, a compliment to someone, a good quote, whatever! You will earn 25 extra tickets just for doing this!
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
@fuwafuwa Thanks for hosting this! [img]https://png.pngtree.com/element_origin_min_pic/16/08/26/2257c053b66ab83.jpg[/img]
@fuwafuwa
Thanks for hosting this!
2257c053b66ab83.jpg
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
I would love to give my luck a try!
I would love to give my luck a try!
@fuwafuwa
As the nice thing: thank you so much for hosting this raffle! Seriously, this was super generous of you and I hope this kindness is repaid to you tenfold <3
@fuwafuwa
As the nice thing: thank you so much for hosting this raffle! Seriously, this was super generous of you and I hope this kindness is repaid to you tenfold <3
@fuwafuwa (I took this time to write a little story :P I swear Cas isn't an anime protagonist, she just acts like it sometimes :'3) [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34756979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347570/34756979_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol] Castiel half ran, half flew her way over mossy logs and trickling streams. She had come to answer a plea for help by a fellow nature clan battling against some sort of shadow-y imperial. She didn't know what its motives were, only that it had to be stopped before any harm was caused. Powered by adrenaline, Castiel quickly made it to the scene, and when she saw the towering monstrosity of darkness and hatred, she felt fear rippling through her through her body. She wanted to run and hide. [i]"No. I can't let these dragons down. If this were my clan, I wouldn't have reservations at all! I have to help them fight through this!"[/i] With a fierce yell, Castiel charged, running alongside other warriors that she didn't know, but were all trying to end the cruelty of Tenebris.[/columns] [columns] As the fight continued, the cries of the injured and the sound of battle mixed into a haze in her mind. Castiel slashed wildly at the imperial's wings, but alas, not a single scratch was inflicted. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Tenebris raised her terrible head from the battle, her eyes glinting with inhuman light, and stretched her wings wide, knocking dragons over as easily as bowling pins. She roared, and all the dragons nearby fell to their knees, overcome by hopelessness. Swirls of shadow gathered around the battlefield, and a deathly silence fell. [i]"We can't win this.. there's no use. She will crush this rebellion like ants under her iron claws."[/i] But Castiel was stubborn, and kept going, although fear gnawed at her heart, and her legs felt like jelly. She shouted to her brethren, many of whom had already fallen over, moaning in despair. "We can't give up now! There's so much to fight for! Our clans, our families, our lives. This demon has already taken so much joy and happiness from us, but we've already made so many successful attacks to drive her back! We have to keep fighting!" She yelled, her voice shrill and bright. Around her, dragons slowly got back up, ready to take the shady imperial on. Castiel charged with all of the other dragons as one, and she felt as if Gladekeeper herself was guiding them towards a sure victory. Tenebris' eyes flashed in fear, but she growled, and charged at the ragtag band of fighters. Castiel fought so hard, she didn't even notice the gaping gash on her thigh, until she fainted from bloodloss, and hit the ground with a thud. ----- She awoke in a warm, dry cave, a small fire crackling merrily in the fireplace. She tried to get up, but sudden pain shot through her leg, forcing her to sit back down. A worried, pastel coatl quickly ran over to Castiel's cot, and after fussing over the bandages around her wound, handed her a cup of nice tea. "What happened after I passed out? Did we finally get rid of Tenebris once and for all?" Castiel's voice was hoarse and quiet, but filled with determination. The coatl smiled sadly, and replied, "Unfortunately, no. But we did push her off some of our land for the time being. You fought with much courage, and our warriors are inspired to keep on fighting, but you must rest now and heal." Castiel shut her eyes, content with this answer, and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.
@fuwafuwa (I took this time to write a little story :P I swear Cas isn't an anime protagonist, she just acts like it sometimes :'3)

34756979_350.png
Castiel half ran, half flew her way over mossy logs and trickling streams. She had come to answer a plea for help by a fellow nature clan battling against some sort of shadow-y imperial. She didn't know what its motives were, only that it had to be stopped before any harm was caused.

Powered by adrenaline, Castiel quickly made it to the scene, and when she saw the towering monstrosity of darkness and hatred, she felt fear rippling through her through her body. She wanted to run and hide.

"No. I can't let these dragons down. If this were my clan, I wouldn't have reservations at all! I have to help them fight through this!"

With a fierce yell, Castiel charged, running alongside other warriors that she didn't know, but were all trying to end the cruelty of Tenebris.

As the fight continued, the cries of the injured and the sound of battle mixed into a haze in her mind. Castiel slashed wildly at the imperial's wings, but alas, not a single scratch was inflicted.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Tenebris raised her terrible head from the battle, her eyes glinting with inhuman light, and stretched her wings wide, knocking dragons over as easily as bowling pins. She roared, and all the dragons nearby fell to their knees, overcome by hopelessness. Swirls of shadow gathered around the battlefield, and a deathly silence fell.

"We can't win this.. there's no use. She will crush this rebellion like ants under her iron claws."

But Castiel was stubborn, and kept going, although fear gnawed at her heart, and her legs felt like jelly.

She shouted to her brethren, many of whom had already fallen over, moaning in despair. "We can't give up now! There's so much to fight for! Our clans, our families, our lives. This demon has already taken so much joy and happiness from us, but we've already made so many successful attacks to drive her back! We have to keep fighting!"

She yelled, her voice shrill and bright. Around her, dragons slowly got back up, ready to take the shady imperial on. Castiel charged with all of the other dragons as one, and she felt as if Gladekeeper herself was guiding them towards a sure victory. Tenebris' eyes flashed in fear, but she growled, and charged at the ragtag band of fighters.

Castiel fought so hard, she didn't even notice the gaping gash on her thigh, until she fainted from bloodloss, and hit the ground with a thud.

She awoke in a warm, dry cave, a small fire crackling merrily in the fireplace. She tried to get up, but sudden pain shot through her leg, forcing her to sit back down.

A worried, pastel coatl quickly ran over to Castiel's cot, and after fussing over the bandages around her wound, handed her a cup of nice tea.

"What happened after I passed out? Did we finally get rid of Tenebris once and for all?" Castiel's voice was hoarse and quiet, but filled with determination.

The coatl smiled sadly, and replied, "Unfortunately, no. But we did push her off some of our land for the time being. You fought with much courage, and our warriors are inspired to keep on fighting, but you must rest now and heal."

Castiel shut her eyes, content with this answer, and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
[size=1][sub]@LapisDragon17718 @borkbean @shadow9119 @Alfadarkwolf @Hexi @WeSpeakInTeeth @Stormdragon21 @Icestriker @juxta13 @FoggyDownpour @tagape @Kozs @Fabellaura @Saraceaser @Illumitai @Cut3si @bakugannvgims[/size][/sub] [center][font=century gothic][size=7]The End[/center][/font][/size] [center][img]https://s29.postimg.org/off7lkkif/single-rose.png[/img][img]https://s26.postimg.org/r08p4sny1/Fancy-divider-259.png[/img][img]https://s29.postimg.org/off7lkkif/single-rose.png[/img][/center] [columns] The battle was fierce, an amalgamate of determination and ferocity that perhaps even would awe the gods. Tenebris spoke, she spoke words of hopelessness and hate, but with every word a new ally appeared to fight alongside the warriors of Starsky. Ryder would never be able to explain how it happened. The cacophony of roaring dragons and shadows obscured her mind, but suddenly the sun shone bright and the grass grew green. She surveyed the land, renewed with life, Tenebris nowhere to be seen. Ryder was certain that she wasn't truly defeated. How could they? But Tenebris had been driven off. They had survived. They had overcome. As she helped move the injured and care for them, Ryder knew in the depths of her heart, darkness would never find purchase here or anywhere they could reach ever again. [nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/Al75nKO.png[/img] [/columns] [center][img]https://s29.postimg.org/off7lkkif/single-rose.png[/img][img]https://s26.postimg.org/r08p4sny1/Fancy-divider-259.png[/img][img]https://s29.postimg.org/off7lkkif/single-rose.png[/img][/center] [columns][size=4]"Thank you so much, from the bottom of my- no, our hearts. You helped save my clan. If there is ever a need for assistance, we will be here. Please accept some token of our graditude."[nextcol] > [nextcol][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/38778/3877703p.png[/img][/columns] [quote= Drawing] -Drawing all at once! If you're picked, please list your preference of pack in order according to what place you were picked! -If you weren't picked, don't worry! Starsky still wishes to send it's appreciation ;D -Winners have until rollover tomorrow to list their choices, at which point they will be moved to the bottom. If by rollover the next day they still don't choose, it will be redrawn! [b] WINNERS: 1. Ticket 31; Hexi 2. Ticket 117; juxta13 3. Ticket 685; Borkbean 4. Ticket 565; shadow9119[/b] Thank you so much everyone for participating! This was very fun, I love writing lore and giving people stuff, so doing both at the same time was incredible. <3 [/quote]
@LapisDragon17718 @borkbean @shadow9119 @Alfadarkwolf @Hexi @WeSpeakInTeeth @Stormdragon21 @Icestriker @juxta13 @FoggyDownpour @tagape @Kozs @Fabellaura @Saraceaser @Illumitai @Cut3si @bakugannvgims
The End
single-rose.pngFancy-divider-259.pngsingle-rose.png
The battle was fierce, an amalgamate of determination and ferocity that perhaps even would awe the gods. Tenebris spoke, she spoke words of hopelessness and hate, but with every word a new ally appeared to fight alongside the warriors of Starsky.

Ryder would never be able to explain how it happened. The cacophony of roaring dragons and shadows obscured her mind, but suddenly the sun shone bright and the grass grew green. She surveyed the land, renewed with life, Tenebris nowhere to be seen. Ryder was certain that she wasn't truly defeated. How could they? But Tenebris had been driven off. They had survived. They had overcome. As she helped move the injured and care for them, Ryder knew in the depths of her heart, darkness would never find purchase here or anywhere they could reach ever again.
Al75nKO.png
single-rose.pngFancy-divider-259.pngsingle-rose.png
"Thank you so much, from the bottom of my- no, our hearts. You helped save my clan. If there is ever a need for assistance, we will be here. Please accept some token of our graditude." > 3877703p.png
Drawing wrote:
-Drawing all at once! If you're picked, please list your preference of pack in order according to what place you were picked!
-If you weren't picked, don't worry! Starsky still wishes to send it's appreciation ;D
-Winners have until rollover tomorrow to list their choices, at which point they will be moved to the bottom. If by rollover the next day they still don't choose, it will be redrawn!

WINNERS:

1. Ticket 31; Hexi

2. Ticket 117; juxta13

3. Ticket 685; Borkbean

4. Ticket 565; shadow9119

Thank you so much everyone for participating! This was very fun, I love writing lore and giving people stuff, so doing both at the same time was incredible. <3
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
@fuwafuwa OMG THANK YOU! If I could, I'll take Tenebris herself! She's beautiful!
@fuwafuwa OMG THANK YOU! If I could, I'll take Tenebris herself! She's beautiful!
tumblr_ooph6nSyUY1w7li2do5_540.png

jFgqLaR.png
@fuwafuwa
When you say every Baldwin material, does that mean even slime and muck? If so, that's the one for me!! (Only making one choice since Hexi already picked above.)

Thanks again for hosting this!!
@fuwafuwa
When you say every Baldwin material, does that mean even slime and muck? If so, that's the one for me!! (Only making one choice since Hexi already picked above.)

Thanks again for hosting this!!
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
@fuwafuwa
I’ve changed my user from Icestriker to Aersolace
@fuwafuwa
I’ve changed my user from Icestriker to Aersolace
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12