Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wild's NON Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hiya! I'd like a ping! :)
I'm endlessangels and my favourite holiday hobby is making hit cocoa <3
Hiya! I'd like a ping! :)
I'm endlessangels and my favourite holiday hobby is making hit cocoa <3
VGxuHXT.png
I would love to be pinged!

Hmm let's see my favorite holiday hobby is making all of the baked goods and dancing horribly to holiday music XD
I would love to be pinged!

Hmm let's see my favorite holiday hobby is making all of the baked goods and dancing horribly to holiday music XD
809PcaV.png Introverted
Observant
Thinking
Judging
Assertive
floating_hearts_ace_by_awesomewaffle11-dczfieo.gif
#UnamedisValid
TrydZDi.png
WKtl2lb.png

pyAp3dI.png
HjfaxvA.png
I'd like a ping please ^^

My favorite holiday hobby is definitely nature walks in the freezing snowy forest!!
I'd like a ping please ^^

My favorite holiday hobby is definitely nature walks in the freezing snowy forest!!
@Wildhorsehunter

I'd like a ping too, please :)

My favorite holiday hobby would be drinking hot chocolate by the fireplace
@Wildhorsehunter

I'd like a ping too, please :)

My favorite holiday hobby would be drinking hot chocolate by the fireplace
FooterAds.gif
Hi there,
I would love to be added to the list. My favourite holiday hobby is making Christmas decorations with my children, we do it every year. This year we are making Christmas bats, strange but true!
Thanks!
Hi there,
I would love to be added to the list. My favourite holiday hobby is making Christmas decorations with my children, we do it every year. This year we are making Christmas bats, strange but true!
Thanks!
violet2_by_ccow91-db4mu65.jpg Yr0dYV1.png
@darkishstag @hahoe @endlessangels @silentflames @morneth @silverquark @dracowhisp @litoriadraconis I got you all adding now
@darkishstag @hahoe @endlessangels @silentflames @morneth @silverquark @dracowhisp @litoriadraconis I got you all adding now
wild_s_banner1_by_aleony-daf59vb.pngwild_s_banner2_by_aleony-daf59wr.pngwild_s_banner3_by_aleony-daf59xw.png

ping please and my holiday hobbie is having a blanket on the sofa watching tv ^_

ping please and my holiday hobbie is having a blanket on the sofa watching tv ^_
tDeKDnH.png
@wildhorsehunter I'd like a ping please! My favorite thing to do is decorate the tree! I have really cute ornaments <3
@wildhorsehunter I'd like a ping please! My favorite thing to do is decorate the tree! I have really cute ornaments <3
b9hteu.gifImIdRDN.png
@wildhorsehunter
I would like to be pinged! my favorite hobby is sleeping in lol, not sure if that counts but it's true~
@wildhorsehunter
I would like to be pinged! my favorite hobby is sleeping in lol, not sure if that counts but it's true~
4ZwFOyz.png
I would like a ping:) Favourite Christmas hobbies: Baking cookies, catching up with friends and family
I would like a ping:) Favourite Christmas hobbies: Baking cookies, catching up with friends and family
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
1 2 3 4 5 6