Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~CLOSED~
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@dancewithplants may i have a serpentine lamp pls ?
@dancewithplants may i have a serpentine lamp pls ?
tumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo3_100.pngtumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.giftumblr_ou6l6ehqpW1v9fmlwo4_100.png
@Dancewithplants Could I get a ball jointed bogsneak and a bogsneak puppet?
@Dancewithplants Could I get a ball jointed bogsneak and a bogsneak puppet?
7XI1FUO.pngitem_sparrow_skull_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5hp.gif
@GraceKat99 @MeepyMeep
Unfortunately all of the apparel items have been claimed.

@GraceKat99 @MeepyMeep
Unfortunately all of the apparel items have been claimed.

kx9VmHP.png
@Killibones
Unfortunately we are no longer taking requests for items that are not part of our extras list, all the extras we have left can be found in this post
@Killibones
Unfortunately we are no longer taking requests for items that are not part of our extras list, all the extras we have left can be found in this post
kx9VmHP.png
can i have a masked phantom @danceswithplants
can i have a masked phantom @danceswithplants
My really cheap art shop:http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2357953/1
naruto_20090513_1228451927.gif heart___usa_by_uppun.gif
[img]https[/img]
[center][color=#4C2A4F]Hello everyone, I have just a few items left that have yet to be claimed. If you have already gotten these items [b]PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR THEM, ESPECIALLY TO SELL THEM[/b]. I would like to be able to get these out to people who do not have them and need them. [color=red][b]~+ RULES +~[/b] 1.) You may ask for as many items as you like, but you may only get one of each 2.) Please ping me here in the thread, do not PM me asking for items 3.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner 4.) Please give me the correct name of the item when pinging, there is a chance that while trying to clarify what you meant the item will be given away to someone else 5.) Items will be sent via PM, if the item is no longer available you will be notified via ping in the thread 6.) [b]DO NOT JUST ASK FOR EXTRAS[/b], please specify the items you want [b]All items must go!!![/b] [quote=Available Items] [/quote] [quote][size=2]@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @Gwynivere @Leucine @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @SerigalaMenarik @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @objecthead @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @tranquilitea @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27 @AlvildaBright @Litoriadraconis @Muffinizer @Angilian @Wubblyboofus @DrakeFrost @KingMab @Intel @Niya @Keyina @PeppermintStars @WorldOfShadows @SkyDancer10 @Seras @AlvildaBright @MarinaQuakenbush @Kristan @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @Haretz @firedragons @catslash @Lykantos @lycanthralie @pierrct @duckymomo @SilverQuark @Achiem @Vampyre1031 @SmolNotTol @BookWormPrincess @DinoDoggo @Tlacatecolotl @Myndris @End3rStorm @ErisFei @Lisianthus @CharlieWeasleyy @Lilsadist @Emberlight @Illumitai[/quote]
Hello everyone, I have just a few items left that have yet to be claimed. If you have already gotten these items PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR THEM, ESPECIALLY TO SELL THEM. I would like to be able to get these out to people who do not have them and need them.

~+ RULES +~
1.) You may ask for as many items as you like, but you may only get one of each
2.) Please ping me here in the thread, do not PM me asking for items
3.) Items will be given away in a first come first served manner
4.) Please give me the correct name of the item when pinging, there is a chance that while trying to clarify what you meant the item will be given away to someone else
5.) Items will be sent via PM, if the item is no longer available you will be notified via ping in the thread
6.) DO NOT JUST ASK FOR EXTRAS, please specify the items you want

All items must go!!!

Available Items wrote:
Quote:
@Mirna @Starly @Treesponge @DragonPromise @danijust @Saskia @Ashtar @krissybuttbutt @Calyks @Cerebellum @Zephyr23 @Catwyrm @QuetzalQueen @TsuneEmbers @Saskia @wretchedrabbit @ShouLyon @luckygrace99 @Aquazap222 @MadameVastra @IchiSato @Crickycrick @gallim @galaxanova @Mazarine @lilbluecat @muddawg @DarkScales @LadyRiat @starrunner101 @Prescott @SenchaDrake @Pteranodon @Exaltier @SnowingLily @MidNightTiger @Sharkinator @VNyx @GoldenSootball @XenoSpirit @ExpectInsanity @Gedhyr @ascuba @Tyraniccus @Minxwolfie @dragonbano @Kamishii @MissyBeatrix @Elysiuhm @AcqvilaeArcana @panopticon @XxRQYTxX @Minxwolfie @ShouLyon @Zillua @Kyoki @bellzan @MeepyMeep @Gwynivere @Leucine @Arkanjel @MissFortune17 @Ziegler @Shadowfall @Kyoki @PrimeNumbersCas @Kalypsonite @Detective @Cat @SerigalaMenarik @RoseRedAus @nadaacis @Ziegler @magxctrick @HorseCrazy @graphicmacaroon @BianchaJo @objecthead @ayatos @letmeship @casuallySleepy @Hoshi3Kara @ClockworkEclipse @Angilian @Leucine @Ellapinky @Praeter @nemodave @Lilypad12345 @Inahetalian @DrakeFrost @Dracana @CrownDeceiver @Cealygosa @Lyka @Starmax @CorsetsNDragons @kjelle @WolfsbaneAvis @sudden @GeriVl @littlesong4 @DeathSpecter @tranquilitea @Siritys @SkyDancer10 @AlvildaBright @Rave31 @Katargo @Aeriae @achoopda @Skydust @Guppies27 @AlvildaBright @Litoriadraconis @Muffinizer @Angilian @Wubblyboofus @DrakeFrost @KingMab @Intel @Niya @Keyina @PeppermintStars @WorldOfShadows @SkyDancer10 @Seras @AlvildaBright @MarinaQuakenbush @Kristan @SkyDancer10 @WorldOfShadows @Haretz @firedragons @catslash @Lykantos @lycanthralie @pierrct @duckymomo @SilverQuark @Achiem @Vampyre1031 @SmolNotTol @BookWormPrincess @DinoDoggo @Tlacatecolotl @Myndris @End3rStorm @ErisFei @Lisianthus @CharlieWeasleyy @Lilsadist @Emberlight @Illumitai
kx9VmHP.png
@Danceswithplants

Could I have the Glowing Globe and/or Vulpine lamp?
@Danceswithplants

Could I have the Glowing Globe and/or Vulpine lamp?
YQ8I6GU.jpg

iq3SitT.jpg

tDeKDnH.png

ZjC01tm.jpg[/center]

Code [img]https://imgur.com/924NnAG[/img][/center]
@Danceswithplants can I have the enchanted armaments?
@Danceswithplants can I have the enchanted armaments?
@danceswithplants
Smoldering sconce pls!
@danceswithplants
Smoldering sconce pls!
CUnQdgy.png
@danceswithplants
Smoldering Sconce please!
@danceswithplants
Smoldering Sconce please!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37