Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | December wishlist gifting thread - OPEN
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20
[center][size=4][font=times new roman]Dimi's Wishlist[/size][/center] ----------------- [center]Hi! I'm Dimi, I joined in the November 2017 welcome week and would love to participate in this. Down below are my main items which I would love to receive, but if you have anything that you would not like to keep, feel free to send it my way! I'm participating in a secret santa and my secret santa would love some junk to burn down. [b][u]Apparel[/u][/b] [item=black tulip flowerfall][item=red rose flowerfall][item=sakura rose flowerfall][item=ancient broadsword][item=ravenskull broadsword][item=valkyrie blade][item=gossamer silks][item=golden silks][item=scottish fold][item=orange tabby][item=raven sylvan wings] [b][u]Battle[/u][/b] [item=berserker][item=ambush][item=rally][item=eliminate] [b][u]Familiars[/u][/b] Any I don't have! [b][u]Food[/u][/b] [item=gradish][item=black witch][item=harlequin ladybug][item=cindershroom][item=lyretail puffer][item=black tulip] [b][u]Materials[/u][/b] [item=umbral yarn] [b][u]Trinkets[/u][/b] [item=brilliant brass torc] [b][u]Other[/b][/u] Eggs, the chess set, and deity plushie set.[/center] --------- [center][b]Gift Toll:[/b] [b]Given:[/b] 3 [b]Received[/b]: 11 [u]What I've given[/u] Fabro - Golden silk scarf rexasaurus - 2 Elemental Might fragments Denyru - Bamboo Falls Vista [u]Thank Yous[/u] Thank you ViperaUnion for 90 fire ants and 40 ingenuous flows. <3 Thank you NoodleMangos for the 3 berserkers and 2 ambushes! <3 Thank you Maltshakes for the 99 seeker brooches, 99 igneous flows, and 99 lyretail puffers! <3 Thank you Stormybird for 99 seeker brooches and carapace arm! <3 Thank you MPhish for the halfmask and gossamer leg silks! <3 Thank you Aten for 5 brilliant brass torc, 5 umbral yarn, and 1 berserker! <3 Thank you Sparkbreeze for the Ancient Fungus familiar! <3 Thank you HermanSlug for the Gossamer Silk Sash and the Black Wooly Coat! <3 Thank you Bioloyg for the Ambush and Berserker <3 Thank you Bioloyg for the Berserker and Black Tulip! <3 Thank you RaQua for the berserker, ambush, and ultramel amphithere! <3 Thank you SheofSilence for the eliminate, the saps, and the 99x health potions!!!! <3 <3 <3 Thank you Orangeduck for the Darktouched chimera, wooden marionette, living sculpture, ensorcelled volume, dryad, and stormseeker.[right][/right] [/center]
Dimi's Wishlist

Hi! I'm Dimi, I joined in the November 2017 welcome week and would love to participate in this. Down below are my main items which I would love to receive, but if you have anything that you would not like to keep, feel free to send it my way! I'm participating in a secret santa and my secret santa would love some junk to burn down.

Apparel
Black Tulip Flowerfall Red Rose Flowerfall Ancient Broadsword Ravenskull Broadsword Valkyrie Blade Gossamer Silks Golden Silks Scottish Fold Orange Tabby Raven Sylvan Wings

Battle
Berserker Ambush Rally Eliminate

Familiars
Any I don't have!

Food
Gradish Black Witch Harlequin Ladybug Cindershroom Lyretail Puffer Black Tulip

Materials
Umbral Yarn

Trinkets
Brilliant Brass Torc

Other
Eggs, the chess set, and deity plushie set.

Gift Toll:
Given: 3
Received: 11

What I've given
Fabro - Golden silk scarf
rexasaurus - 2 Elemental Might fragments
Denyru - Bamboo Falls Vista

Thank Yous
Thank you ViperaUnion for 90 fire ants and 40 ingenuous flows. <3
Thank you NoodleMangos for the 3 berserkers and 2 ambushes! <3
Thank you Maltshakes for the 99 seeker brooches, 99 igneous flows, and 99 lyretail puffers! <3
Thank you Stormybird for 99 seeker brooches and carapace arm! <3
Thank you MPhish for the halfmask and gossamer leg silks! <3
Thank you Aten for 5 brilliant brass torc, 5 umbral yarn, and 1 berserker! <3
Thank you Sparkbreeze for the Ancient Fungus familiar! <3
Thank you HermanSlug for the Gossamer Silk Sash and the Black Wooly Coat! <3
Thank you Bioloyg for the Ambush and Berserker <3
Thank you Bioloyg for the Berserker and Black Tulip! <3
Thank you RaQua for the berserker, ambush, and ultramel amphithere! <3
Thank you SheofSilence for the eliminate, the saps, and the 99x health potions!!!! <3 <3 <3
Thank you Orangeduck for the Darktouched chimera, wooden marionette, living sculpture, ensorcelled volume, dryad, and stormseeker.

ice.png Hi, I'm b0nk!

I'm a college graduate just vibing.
I love to write and read.
My goals are to get every achievement and familiar :D

@luckless pinging myself to remember
@luckless pinging myself to remember
Lichtdrache.gif
My wishlist can be found on my clan profile page here!

Otherwise any amount of treasure and/or gems would be great to help me towards my dragon porjects!
My wishlist can be found on my clan profile page here!

Otherwise any amount of treasure and/or gems would be great to help me towards my dragon porjects!
@Jokerr Check your PM!
@Jokerr Check your PM!
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30243545] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/302436/30243545_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]This dude has the wishlist[/b] [i]BUT [/i]here's the "cheaper" stuff that I don't mind getting~~: - Meat - Baldwin Material[/center] [size=1] Sent: 3 { will send out more in the morning~ will remember to send back thank you gifts } Received: 5

30243545_350.png

This dude has the wishlist

BUT here's the "cheaper" stuff that I don't mind getting~~:
- Meat
- Baldwin Material

Sent: 3 { will send out more in the morning~ will remember to send back thank you gifts }
Received: 5
[center]My wishlist: [item=Yellow Ooze][item=Orange Ooze] [item=Autumn Woodbasket][item=Autumn Woodwing][item=Autumn Woodtrail][item=Autumn Woodtreads] [item=Blooming Woodwing][item=Blooming Woodguard][item=Blooming Woodtreads] [item=Vista: Blooming Grove][item=Vista: Harpy's Roost][item=Vista: Crystal Pools][item=Vista: Bamboo Falls] [item=Prismatic Wing Silks][item=Prismatic Silk Sash][item=Prismatic Silk Veil][item=Prismatic Silk Scarf][item=Prismatic Tail Bangle] [item=Bluespine Slug][item=Spineback Slug] [item=Glowslug][item=Deepsea Cucumber][item=Sea Hare][item=Nudibranch] [item=Blue Dragon Seaslug][item=Chromodori Swimmer][item=Tropical Seaslug] [item=Palefoot Slug][item=Ruffletail slug][/center] These are the main items I want, but tbh I'll treasure any gift I receive :) And I love little rp-style messages, even if I have limited time to answer!
My wishlist:
Yellow Ooze Orange Ooze
Autumn Woodbasket Autumn Woodwing Autumn Woodtrail Autumn Woodtreads
Blooming Woodwing Blooming Woodguard Blooming Woodtreads
Vista: Blooming Grove Vista: Harpy's Roost Vista: Crystal Pools Vista: Bamboo Falls
Prismatic Wing Silks Prismatic Silk Sash Prismatic Silk Veil Prismatic Silk Scarf Prismatic Tail Bangle
Bluespine Slug Spineback Slug
Glowslug Deepsea Cucumber Sea Hare Nudibranch
Blue Dragon Seaslug Chromodori Swimmer Tropical Seaslug
Palefoot Slug Ruffletail Slug

These are the main items I want, but tbh I'll treasure any gift I receive :) And I love little rp-style messages, even if I have limited time to answer!
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
7G6xGb.png
I have a wishlist linked in my sig, but here are also stuff I'm open to accepting:

-stacks of food
-any amount of treasure/gems
-iron chests
-random apparel/familiar for dumping in Baldwin's cauldron
-any Baldwin mats, really!
I have a wishlist linked in my sig, but here are also stuff I'm open to accepting:

-stacks of food
-any amount of treasure/gems
-iron chests
-random apparel/familiar for dumping in Baldwin's cauldron
-any Baldwin mats, really!
s3Pq7DK.png -Frosty
-She/Her
- INFP, Chaotic Good
-15+ FR Time
-Wildclaw/Pearlcatcher collector
-Wishlist
UOMMe9w.png
Here is my wishlist! Any gifts, no matter how small, are very much appreciated. <3 I'll be sure to gift some people on here throughout the month of December too! [b]Apparel: [/b]-Poisonous Wood apparel -Charming Sage apparel -Prismatic Silks (except Scarf and Filet) -Siren Sylvan apparel -Gossamer Flame apparel -Soft Pink Silks (except Veil) [item=Naturalist's Adornments][item=Unicorn Guise][item=Marva's Invisibility Cloak][item=Leafy Gladeboughs][item=Golem Gauntlet] [item=Cleaver][item=Windbound Plumage] [item=Brutal Banner] [item=Brutal Headdress] [item=Brutal Kilt][item=Screaming Tickbird][item=Violet Daredevil Cover][item=Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon], [item=Haunted Flame Collar][item=Veteran's Leg Scar]Onyx Seraph jewellery [item=Cyan Delver Lamp][item=Twilight Sylvan Headpiece][item=Wavespun Feathered Wings][item=Phantasmal Halfmask][item=Blue Satin Tunic][item=Pink Feathered Wings][item=Companion Comet]) [item=Dusky Rose Thorn Stockings] [item=Dusky Rose Thorn Gloves][item=Pastel Rose Thorn Crown], [item=Pastel Rose Wing Tangle][item=Silver Sylvan Anklets], [item=Silver Sylvan Bracelets], [item=Silver Sylvan Headpiece][item=Ice Pick][item=White and Gold Flair Scarf][item=Dusklight Alchemist Tools] [item=Ethereal Flame Tail Jewel], [item=Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Runaway Rotclaw][item=Plague Tome][item=Black Lab Coat][item=Primal Headdress][item=Black Tail Wrap][item=Black Spats][item=Inkwell Feathered Wings][item=Crimson Tail Feathers][item=Red Birdskull Headdress][item=Sunguard Chest][item=Black Linen Arm Wraps][item=Black Linen Leg Wraps] [b]Familiars: [/b] [item=Lightning Sprite][item=Glasswing Flutter][item=Red-Footed Akirbeak]The new Gecko familiar (if it's been released by then) [item=Conjoined Skink] [item=Greenwing Razorclaw][item=Bengal Chimera][item=Cactus Marzal] ^ I don't expect to receive an Akirbeak, of course, but just in case... [b]Skins/Accents: [/b] -Bird-themed UM accents -UM accents or skincents that would be aesthetically fitting for Kennocha, Evanna, Zodzog, Callisto [b]Speciality: [/b][item=Primary Gene: Iridescent][item=Secondary Gene:Shimmer][item=Tertiary Gene: Opal][item=Secondary Gene:Spinner][item=Vista: Wildclaw Dragons] Spinner, Shimmer [b]Art: [/b] Traditional, digital, or pixel art of Kennocha, Zodzog, Evanna, Bethany, Callisto, Letitia [b]Level 25 dragons: [/b] One Kelp Bed leveller, or a pair of Kelp Bed levellers with eliminate(s) [b]Adoptables: [/b] Pixel or adoptable art of dragons listed before [b] Miscellanous[/b] [item=Seeker Brooch] [item=Seeker Orb] [item=Waterlogged Boot] [item=Ashen Lightning Glass] [item=Pale Lightning Glass] [item=Fulgurite] I hoard these items! :)
Here is my wishlist! Any gifts, no matter how small, are very much appreciated. <3 I'll be sure to gift some people on here throughout the month of December too!

Apparel:
-Poisonous Wood apparel
-Charming Sage apparel
-Prismatic Silks (except Scarf and Filet)
-Siren Sylvan apparel
-Gossamer Flame apparel
-Soft Pink Silks (except Veil)
Unicorn Guise Marva's Invisibility Cloak Leafy Gladeboughs Golem Gauntlet Cleaver Windbound Plumage Brutal Banner Brutal Headdress Brutal Kilt Screaming Tickbird Violet Daredevil Cover Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon , Haunted Flame Collar Onyx Seraph jewellery Twilight Sylvan Headpiece Wavespun Feathered Wings Phantasmal Halfmask Blue Satin Tunic Companion Comet ) Dusky Rose Thorn Stockings Dusky Rose Thorn Gloves Pastel Rose Thorn Crown , Silver Sylvan Anklets , Silver Sylvan Bracelets , Silver Sylvan Headpiece Ice Pick White and Gold Flair Scarf Dusklight Alchemist Tools
Ethereal Flame Tail Jewel , Ethereal Flame Tail Ribbon Runaway Rotclaw Plague Tome Black Lab Coat Primal Headdress Inkwell Feathered Wings Crimson Tail Feathers Red Birdskull Headdress Sunguard Chest Black Linen Arm Wraps Black Linen Leg Wraps

Familiars:
Lightning Sprite Glasswing Flutter Red-Footed Akirbeak The new Gecko familiar (if it's been released by then) Conjoined Skink Greenwing Razorclaw Bengal Chimera Cactus Marzal
^ I don't expect to receive an Akirbeak, of course, but just in case...

Skins/Accents:
-Bird-themed UM accents
-UM accents or skincents that would be aesthetically fitting for Kennocha, Evanna, Zodzog, Callisto

Speciality: Primary Gene: Iridescent Tertiary Gene: Opal Vista: Wildclaw Dragons Spinner, Shimmer

Art:
Traditional, digital, or pixel art of Kennocha, Zodzog, Evanna, Bethany, Callisto, Letitia

Level 25 dragons:
One Kelp Bed leveller, or a pair of Kelp Bed levellers with eliminate(s)

Adoptables:
Pixel or adoptable art of dragons listed before

Miscellanous
Seeker Brooch Seeker Orb Waterlogged Boot Ashen Lightning Glass Pale Lightning Glass Fulgurite I hoard these items! :)
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
Wishlist

As a G1 monolair, I have dozens of projects to work through. My most desired items are scrolls and Unhatched Eggs, but any gift is very appreciated!

Scrolls:
Wildclaw, Ridgeback
tri-color scatterscroll
Giraffe, Poison, Iridescent, Metallic
Peregrine, Saturn, Toxin
Thylacine, Opal, Stained

Familiars:

Barkskin Watcher
Dappled Dunhoof
Flowering Pohip
Frost Delver
Glasswing Flutter
Golden Featherfin
Hulking Greatowl
Maned Cerdae
Molten Wartoad
Peacock Spider
Prancing Capricat
Raptorik Bladedancer
Raptorik Ringmaster
Roc
Ruffle Glasswing
Rusty Golem
Silver Featherfin
Speckled Peacock Spider
Spiney Whale
Stone Borer
Wartoad
White Rot Deer
Wood Ear Deer

Accents:
I own approximately 0 custom accents. I would love to have something special for one of my dragons. :O

Other:
Baldwin transmutations (can never have too many, and I'm always running out)
Black Rose Vista
Red Rose Flowerfall
Black Aviator apparel set

Collection:
I collect this stuff. Your junk is my treasure!
Elk
Snowfall Elk
Cactus food items
Health Potions
Unhatched Eggs
Wishlist

As a G1 monolair, I have dozens of projects to work through. My most desired items are scrolls and Unhatched Eggs, but any gift is very appreciated!

Scrolls:
Wildclaw, Ridgeback
tri-color scatterscroll
Giraffe, Poison, Iridescent, Metallic
Peregrine, Saturn, Toxin
Thylacine, Opal, Stained

Familiars:

Barkskin Watcher
Dappled Dunhoof
Flowering Pohip
Frost Delver
Glasswing Flutter
Golden Featherfin
Hulking Greatowl
Maned Cerdae
Molten Wartoad
Peacock Spider
Prancing Capricat
Raptorik Bladedancer
Raptorik Ringmaster
Roc
Ruffle Glasswing
Rusty Golem
Silver Featherfin
Speckled Peacock Spider
Spiney Whale
Stone Borer
Wartoad
White Rot Deer
Wood Ear Deer

Accents:
I own approximately 0 custom accents. I would love to have something special for one of my dragons. :O

Other:
Baldwin transmutations (can never have too many, and I'm always running out)
Black Rose Vista
Red Rose Flowerfall
Black Aviator apparel set

Collection:
I collect this stuff. Your junk is my treasure!
Elk
Snowfall Elk
Cactus food items
Health Potions
Unhatched Eggs
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
That explains why I couldn't find the other topic.

My full wishlist can be found here.

Some of the items on my wishlist are insects, fedoras, and art.
That explains why I couldn't find the other topic.

My full wishlist can be found here.

Some of the items on my wishlist are insects, fedoras, and art.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20