Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] EvL OOF RafflE
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142
@Ashki

Yay! I actually won something!

1. Successful Traveller: Fire
2. Boulder Nymph
@Ashki

Yay! I actually won something!

2. Boulder Nymph
giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif
@ashki

AaaaaaaA I won wow

@ashki

AaaaaaaA I won wow

5VAXjaj.pngFFpBIKI.pngjKoaviz.png
@Ashki

Thank you!!! :D

1. Plant Stone
2. Pretty Stones
3. Not a Stone
4. Successful Traveller: Lightning
@Ashki

Thank you!!! :D

1. Plant Stone
2. Pretty Stones
3. Not a Stone
4. Successful Traveller: Lightning
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
  1. Ghost Flame
  2. Golden Sage
  3. Diaphanous Faerie
  4. Scarlet Faerie
  5. Solar Flame
  6. Mystic Sage
  7. Lucky Sage
  8. Not a Stone
  9. Successful Traveller: Lightning
  10. A Festival of Vistas
  1. Ghost Flame
  2. Golden Sage
  3. Diaphanous Faerie
  4. Scarlet Faerie
  5. Solar Flame
  6. Mystic Sage
  7. Lucky Sage
  8. Not a Stone
  9. Successful Traveller: Lightning
  10. A Festival of Vistas
[center][b][color=saddlebrown][size=7]Time for Round 19![/size][/color][/b][/center] It's been 24 hours, so it's time for the next round! Congratulations winners! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2330494#post_30735367]- Quick link to prize post -[/url] [list]1. @Mccrees (Bumped up due to no response last round) 2. @Playingforkeeps 3. @Vaze 4. @Delcat 5. @Lunarparadox 6. @Lara8 7. @Steampunkdninja 8. @Jazz 9. @Sugaywarakoushi 10. @Dreamnorn[/list] Please post here with your list as soon as possible! In case you need a refresher: Winners will be drawn using RNG in increments of 10. If you are picked, please post on this thread with a list of prizes that is as long as your number. For example, if you are drawn as number 7, you will give me a list that is 7 prizes long (with your most desired at #1), number 6 will give a list that is 6 prizes long, etc. If you are drawn, you will have 24 hours to respond. If you do not respond by then, you will be added to the first slot in the next round. If you still do not respond after another 24 hours have passed, your name will be put back into the drawing. Failure to respond if your name is pulled again will result in your name being taken out of the raffle. ------ [size=1][size=1][i]Ping every round:[/i] @PlagueMaw @Plushstiel @Emmahaa @Chrisondra @World @SisterofWar @Dreamnorn @MustacheKitten @Mida @ArcyN @soundwavve @LingwysticMistic @Ulquiorra04 @BlueTrillium @Velsim @Aaliyahgemini664 @BizarreKitten @mossyaki
Time for Round 19!

It's been 24 hours, so it's time for the next round! Congratulations winners!
- Quick link to prize post -

Please post here with your list as soon as possible! In case you need a refresher:

Winners will be drawn using RNG in increments of 10. If you are picked, please post on this thread with a list of prizes that is as long as your number. For example, if you are drawn as number 7, you will give me a list that is 7 prizes long (with your most desired at #1), number 6 will give a list that is 6 prizes long, etc.

If you are drawn, you will have 24 hours to respond. If you do not respond by then, you will be added to the first slot in the next round. If you still do not respond after another 24 hours have passed, your name will be put back into the drawing. Failure to respond if your name is pulled again will result in your name being taken out of the raffle.

Ping every round: @PlagueMaw @Plushstiel @Emmahaa @Chrisondra @World @SisterofWar @Dreamnorn @MustacheKitten @Mida @ArcyN @soundwavve @LingwysticMistic @Ulquiorra04 @BlueTrillium @Velsim @Aaliyahgemini664 @BizarreKitten @mossyaki
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
@Ashki
oh neat!

1. Diaphanous Faerie
2. Lucky Sage
@Ashki
oh neat!

1. Diaphanous Faerie
2. Lucky Sage
@Ashki

Whoops hi, I'm McCrees; ended up changing my user before the new year. If you need proof my Accent Shop features a gallery of accents I made under my old name, as well as plenty of pings to the old name.

1. Harry, Is That you?
@Ashki

Whoops hi, I'm McCrees; ended up changing my user before the new year. If you need proof my Accent Shop features a gallery of accents I made under my old name, as well as plenty of pings to the old name.

1. Harry, Is That you?
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
@Ashki
Oh, cool! Thanks!

1. Hot stones