Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Hatchling Hustle | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@alagasianflame

Absolutely! I was just sending out the prizes for round one, so I'll get that to you right quick~
@alagasianflame

Absolutely! I was just sending out the prizes for round one, so I'll get that to you right quick~
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
Standing adorably in third place we have... Frosty!
Here's the our winners!

1. @Kikaharu
2. @AltEan
3. @afire
4. @sarasnake99

List a number of picks from the third place list, corresponding with the place you were drawn in, in order of most desired. You have 48 hours to claim your prizes. Ping @deadeyewhiskey with your choices.

@nighttyger, if you respond by the end of the drawing, you can still receive your pick of what is left of the round 2 prizes.

Prizes for round 2 will be sent out soon.
Standing adorably in third place we have... Frosty!
Here's the our winners!

1. @Kikaharu
2. @AltEan
3. @afire
4. @sarasnake99

List a number of picks from the third place list, corresponding with the place you were drawn in, in order of most desired. You have 48 hours to claim your prizes. Ping @deadeyewhiskey with your choices.

@nighttyger, if you respond by the end of the drawing, you can still receive your pick of what is left of the round 2 prizes.

Prizes for round 2 will be sent out soon.
17501.png .
fLdYOuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png

FR+1

z8s5c34.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oK2VVlE.png
17502.png
@deadeyewhiskey

Ayyyy

1. Art by PastelPasty
2. Angelic Adornment
3. Care to Hear a Noct Noct joke?
@deadeyewhiskey

Ayyyy

1. Art by PastelPasty
2. Angelic Adornment
3. Care to Hear a Noct Noct joke?
9YhP4s5.gif
AO3
WRITING SHOP
TOKOROA'S ART SHOP

ace | 147968 | they/them | FR +19
@deadeyewhiskey You tried your best Frosty!

1. Gala Regalia
@deadeyewhiskey You tried your best Frosty!

1. Gala Regalia
c6b764d732.gif
Last but not least, our wooden spoon award goes to little Piney.
Here are the winners for the final drawing:

1. @Snakefang7
2. @Gwynivere
3. @Phooka

List a number of picks from the fourth place list, corresponding with the place you were drawn in, in order of most desired. You have 48 hours to claim your prizes. Ping @deadeyewhiskey with your choices.

@nighttyger @sarasnake99 @AltEan
If you respond within the next 48 hours, you can still receive your pick of what is left of your respective rounds.

Remember that post-raffle and when all the prizes are handed out there will be a special drawing
Last but not least, our wooden spoon award goes to little Piney.
Here are the winners for the final drawing:

1. @Snakefang7
2. @Gwynivere
3. @Phooka

List a number of picks from the fourth place list, corresponding with the place you were drawn in, in order of most desired. You have 48 hours to claim your prizes. Ping @deadeyewhiskey with your choices.

@nighttyger @sarasnake99 @AltEan
If you respond within the next 48 hours, you can still receive your pick of what is left of your respective rounds.

Remember that post-raffle and when all the prizes are handed out there will be a special drawing
17501.png .
fLdYOuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png

FR+1

z8s5c34.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oK2VVlE.png
17502.png
@deadeyewhiskey
1:Cherubic Charm

I did this right?
@deadeyewhiskey
1:Cherubic Charm

I did this right?
tumblr_ozug4sbGtU1wvvm88o1_100.pngtumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o5_100.png
@deadeyewhiskey I'll be able to pick onceIget get home later tonight c: Thank you for this, I just want to be able to see what art I may be able to get.
@deadeyewhiskey I'll be able to pick onceIget get home later tonight c: Thank you for this, I just want to be able to see what art I may be able to get.
@deadeyewhiskey
1. Cherubic Charm
2. Art by PastelPasty
3. Not Like the Others
@deadeyewhiskey
1. Cherubic Charm
2. Art by PastelPasty
3. Not Like the Others
[size="1"] @13SadSlugs @alagasianflame @catslash @88V @pixiejen @Aehdncl @AimzVador @sockmonkeygerald @October @GamingArtist @ReyFairchild @QuietNerd @Emberglo @titanichope @Nighttyger @furtim @WanderingTurtle @afire @Kikaharu @AltEan @sarasnake99 @Gwynivere @Snakefang7 @Phooka [/size] [center]Although some round 3 and 4 prizes are still being handed out, let's begin the grand prize drawing... [b][size="7"]Jingle![/b][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33425194] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334252/33425194_350.png[/img] [/url] This strong child at heart wants to find a home with one of you kind donators! The winner will be drawn from the entire donator list. If the winner does not want to keep Jingle, we will draw again. [b]And the lucky donator is...[/b] [size="5"] @Aehdncl! [/size] Please respond in 48 hours to either claim this cute baby, or pass him on to another random donator. [/center]
@13SadSlugs @alagasianflame @catslash @88V @pixiejen @Aehdncl @AimzVador @sockmonkeygerald @October @GamingArtist @ReyFairchild @QuietNerd @Emberglo @titanichope @Nighttyger @furtim @WanderingTurtle @afire @Kikaharu @AltEan @sarasnake99 @Gwynivere @Snakefang7 @Phooka

Although some round 3 and 4 prizes are still being handed out, let's begin the grand prize drawing...

Jingle!

33425194_350.png

This strong child at heart wants to find a home with one of you kind donators! The winner will be drawn from the entire donator list. If the winner does not want to keep Jingle, we will draw again.

And the lucky donator is...

@Aehdncl!

Please respond in 48 hours to either claim this cute baby, or pass him on to another random donator.
17501.png .
fLdYOuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png

FR+1

z8s5c34.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oK2VVlE.png
17502.png
@Devilledegghead
Oh what a sweet baby! he's adorable and that's why I voted for himI'd love to keep him! :3
@Devilledegghead
Oh what a sweet baby! he's adorable and that's why I voted for himI'd love to keep him! :3
1WJT8l9.gifftsPxVm.pngJ9GzwBe.pngr7CZyIu.gif
r7CZyIu.gif
nuBAOpR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9