Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@EclipseOnyx
could I please have Nova and Katara?
@EclipseOnyx
could I please have Nova and Katara?
CYGhyrI.png
@Hahoe

Those stay with me sorry. Cant let those two go ^^
@Hahoe

Those stay with me sorry. Cant let those two go ^^
Untitled_Artwork.png
@EclipseOnyx
May I have the royal pair?
@EclipseOnyx
May I have the royal pair?
@EclipseOnyx
Oh my gosh! I'm about to comb through your lair then, I'd love to help give new homes ;^;
@EclipseOnyx
Oh my gosh! I'm about to comb through your lair then, I'd love to help give new homes ;^;
Quote:
Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.
@awkwardnoodle248

I got RoyalSpruce left who needs a home!!
@awkwardnoodle248

I got RoyalSpruce left who needs a home!!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@EclipseOnyx

I've been sitting here for about 20 minutes now trying to wrap my head around&understand why I just received a notification on that ping... I'm sorry to see you're shutting down, are you still giving out a majority of your lair that was remaining, or is it all gone?

Edit:: I looked back once more to see it was just a typo that kept me from being pinged, still sad I missed it.
@EclipseOnyx

I've been sitting here for about 20 minutes now trying to wrap my head around&understand why I just received a notification on that ping... I'm sorry to see you're shutting down, are you still giving out a majority of your lair that was remaining, or is it all gone?

Edit:: I looked back once more to see it was just a typo that kept me from being pinged, still sad I missed it.
@Daemoon

Oh i am so sorry!!!

Now all is gone :c Maybe you can see a pair in my lair that you would like a free hatchling from??

Again really sorry!!
@Daemoon

Oh i am so sorry!!!

Now all is gone :c Maybe you can see a pair in my lair that you would like a free hatchling from??

Again really sorry!!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@EclipseOnyx

No worries friend! And that is fine, if it isn't too much of an inconvenience(and they're compatible of course) could you mate Caedies with Kenya?
@EclipseOnyx

No worries friend! And that is fine, if it isn't too much of an inconvenience(and they're compatible of course) could you mate Caedies with Kenya?
@Daemoon

I could but they would have really weird colored and gened children ^^ but if that is what your after then i can ^^
@Daemoon

I could but they would have really weird colored and gened children ^^ but if that is what your after then i can ^^
Untitled_Artwork.png
@EclipseOnyx

I recently got my fiance into this game and she loves the weird dergs haha, I'm just hoping for a decent obs/obs/obs honestly. If one doesn't come out, I'ma pick a weird one for her :p
@EclipseOnyx

I recently got my fiance into this game and she loves the weird dergs haha, I'm just hoping for a decent obs/obs/obs honestly. If one doesn't come out, I'ma pick a weird one for her :p
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26