Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED!] Year-End Art Contest!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@ColoradoBlues I'd love to enter!! :)
@ColoradoBlues I'd love to enter!! :)
QaSMYGz.pngBLANK9rffWp7.png
@ColoradoBlues I’d also like to enter!
@ColoradoBlues I’d also like to enter!
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@ColoradoBlues I'd love to enter!
@ColoradoBlues I'd love to enter!
@ColoradoBlues I would like to enter the free raffle please! I would like to enter the donation raffle please! I'm going to send you a cr
@ColoradoBlues I would like to enter the free raffle please! I would like to enter the donation raffle please! I'm going to send you a cr
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
@ColoradoBlues
Please enter me for the free raffle!
I'm also gonna send you some items for the donation raffle via CR
@ColoradoBlues
Please enter me for the free raffle!
I'm also gonna send you some items for the donation raffle via CR
43170500.png 66582165.png 49742990.png 72073587.png 26137474.png
@ColoradoBlues, pls let me enter all three raffles. i will be posting art shortly and also sending a crossroads.
@ColoradoBlues, pls let me enter all three raffles. i will be posting art shortly and also sending a crossroads.
fuO1PHm.png
@Lisegathe I accept CRs and PMs! And I'll make a pinglist! I'll do a ping once December starts, and a ping when there's a week left, and a last day ping! @FoggyDownpour PMs or CRs work for me! Can't wait to see what art you do! ^_^ [b]All tickets have been added for free and donation raffle! Can't wait to see what art people do for the art contest![/b] [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/fa09/i/2017/166/1/5/2645143_fnfwep9l0r5vmco_by_coloradoblues_db6b0w9_by_coloradoblues-dbcst14.png[/img]
@Lisegathe
I accept CRs and PMs! And I'll make a pinglist! I'll do a ping once December starts, and a ping when there's a week left, and a last day ping!

@FoggyDownpour
PMs or CRs work for me! Can't wait to see what art you do! ^_^

All tickets have been added for free and donation raffle! Can't wait to see what art people do for the art contest!
2645143_fnfwep9l0r5vmco_by_coloradoblues_db6b0w9_by_coloradoblues-dbcst14.png
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@ColoradoBlues I'd like a ticket for the free raffle please :) I'll send you some items for the donation raffle as well. Will you please add me to your reminder pinglist? Thanks a lot!
@ColoradoBlues I'd like a ticket for the free raffle please :) I'll send you some items for the donation raffle as well. Will you please add me to your reminder pinglist? Thanks a lot!
69072144.png71229776.png70693148.png71158603.png70784287.png
Added!
Added!
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@ColoradoBlues

I have a question. If we enter and win more than 1 prize, do we get to pick which prize we get? For example, say I win in the Free-to-Enter Raffle and the Donations Raffle. To I pick which raffle I get the prize from, or do you just pick the first one I win?

I'm curious since I want to enter all of them, but (say) if I win the Free-to-Enter one and the Art Raffle, I'd prefer to get the prize from the Art Raffle. >>
@ColoradoBlues

I have a question. If we enter and win more than 1 prize, do we get to pick which prize we get? For example, say I win in the Free-to-Enter Raffle and the Donations Raffle. To I pick which raffle I get the prize from, or do you just pick the first one I win?

I'm curious since I want to enter all of them, but (say) if I win the Free-to-Enter one and the Art Raffle, I'd prefer to get the prize from the Art Raffle. >>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20