Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fireside December Raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[columns][i]The nights start to grow longer, the days colder, and young ones hope for snow days for school to be canceled. ‘Tis the season of being close to your loved ones, sharing in the joy of each other's company. Let me share some of our good fortune with you.[/i] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16987737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/169878/16987737_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns] Throughout the year, Fireside clan has participated in a personal challenge that basically amounted to hoarding anything and everything (chests, unhatched eggs, broken jars/pottery, etc.) for a whole year! Starting December 1st, I will be opening a set amount of items (minus eggs as that will be given unhatched) each day, and you will receive 10 items should you win! None of the items will be dragons, food, treasure, or gems. There is NO TELLING what you could win! [center][b][u]General Rules[/b][/u] [list=1][*] Make sure to read everything in the [b]Tickets[/b] section to see what is acceptable forms of payment. [*]You may only win once!(exception is if “Leftovers” is unlocked) -If you win a prize, you’re name will be removed from the next pull [*]Prizes are sent via 1-way CR. If not claimed within 24 hours of the prize being sent, it will be canceled, a new winner will be chosen and your name will be removed from the raffle. [*]Be kind to all and follow FR’s TOS/ CoC [*]There will be a total of 31 winners -If I get more than 31 participants, there will be a special winner pulled on Jan 1st who will get the “leftovers” -all names will be re-added for the “leftovers” [*] [s]Payments will not be accepted on Dec 1st if there isnt at least 31 participants[/s] [*] Last day to purchase tickets is Dec. 30th [/list][/center]
The nights start to grow longer, the days colder, and young ones hope for snow days for school to be canceled. ‘Tis the season of being close to your loved ones, sharing in the joy of each other's company. Let me share some of our good fortune with you.
16987737_350.png
Throughout the year, Fireside clan has participated in a personal challenge that basically amounted to hoarding anything and everything (chests, unhatched eggs, broken jars/pottery, etc.) for a whole year! Starting December 1st, I will be opening a set amount of items (minus eggs as that will be given unhatched) each day, and you will receive 10 items should you win! None of the items will be dragons, food, treasure, or gems. There is NO TELLING what you could win!
General Rules
  1. Make sure to read everything in the Tickets section to see what is acceptable forms of payment.
  2. You may only win once!(exception is if “Leftovers” is unlocked)
    -If you win a prize, you’re name will be removed from the next pull
  3. Prizes are sent via 1-way CR. If not claimed within 24 hours of the prize being sent, it will be canceled, a new winner will be chosen and your name will be removed from the raffle.
  4. Be kind to all and follow FR’s TOS/ CoC
  5. There will be a total of 31 winners
    -If I get more than 31 participants, there will be a special winner pulled on Jan 1st who will get the “leftovers”
    -all names will be re-added for the “leftovers”
  6. Payments will not be accepted on Dec 1st if there isnt at least 31 participants
  7. Last day to purchase tickets is Dec. 30th
Tumblr|||Wishlist
[center][b][u]TICKETS[/center][/b][/u] 1= 1g/800t Other Acceptable forms of payment: [list][*][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=187519&tab=dragon&did=15872798]Wishlist[/url] items at LAH [*]Art -Must show example of work and price sheet! I have right to deny this payment however [*]Ad to this raffle -may only be claimed once, and will be added to SPONSORS -Ad = button that is easily placed and clicked on in a signature [*]Sponsor! Send in chests/prizes for the raffle! -tickets calculated by LAH of items sent in and must not be less than 100g/80,000t + 20 bonus tickets -Do not send in 100g/80,000t of Rusted/iron chests/junk as this will not count for Sponsor position [/list] Payments not acceptable: [list][*]Non-wishlist apparel/familiars/skins/accents (unless going for Sponsor) [*]Battle stones [*] Baldwin materials that are less than x99 stack. [*]Food [*]Dragons [/list] [size=5][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_relgAb20jx4JLu35h4xCS0VcZ-N6LbbHRIs-ck8ewM/edit?usp=sharing]TICKET SPREADSHEET[/url][/size][/b] [b]FAQ[/b] [b]1. Why are some of the days already won?[/b] I held a special Halloween event for those on my friends list in which they had to choose between 3 identical bags. Some got nothing, some got a nice little gift, and the lucky ones named below got to win this raffle! Those that won this way are guaranteed [b][u]NOT[/b][/u] to get an unhatched egg unless I magically get 31 eggs [b]2. Have those already claimed been given gifts already then?[/b] Nope! They have to wait till their designated day comes. On that day, I will post what the person is receiving. [b]3. Are those who won from the Halloween event automatically entered to win the leftovers?[/b] No. They must buy at least one ticket to be entered into that, however, they DO count towards the unlock goals.
TICKETS

1= 1g/800t
Other Acceptable forms of payment:
  • Wishlist items at LAH
  • Art
    -Must show example of work and price sheet! I have right to deny this payment however
  • Ad to this raffle
    -may only be claimed once, and will be added to SPONSORS
    -Ad = button that is easily placed and clicked on in a signature
  • Sponsor! Send in chests/prizes for the raffle!
    -tickets calculated by LAH of items sent in and must not be less than 100g/80,000t + 20 bonus tickets
    -Do not send in 100g/80,000t of Rusted/iron chests/junk as this will not count for Sponsor position

Payments not acceptable:
  • Non-wishlist apparel/familiars/skins/accents (unless going for Sponsor)
  • Battle stones
  • Baldwin materials that are less than x99 stack.
  • Food
  • Dragons

TICKET SPREADSHEET

FAQ
1. Why are some of the days already won?
I held a special Halloween event for those on my friends list in which they had to choose between 3 identical bags. Some got nothing, some got a nice little gift, and the lucky ones named below got to win this raffle! Those that won this way are guaranteed NOT to get an unhatched egg unless I magically get 31 eggs

2. Have those already claimed been given gifts already then?
Nope! They have to wait till their designated day comes. On that day, I will post what the person is receiving.

3. Are those who won from the Halloween event automatically entered to win the leftovers?
No. They must buy at least one ticket to be entered into that, however, they DO count towards the unlock goals.
Tumblr|||Wishlist
[center][b][u][size=7]SPONSORS[/size][/b][/u] Check out these fine folks who helped make this raffle better![/center] Firebrand0 - Donated [item=will o' the ember] Delcat - Donated [item=unhatched plague egg]
SPONSORS
Check out these fine folks who helped make this raffle better!

Firebrand0 - Donated Will o' the Ember
Delcat - Donated Unhatched Plague Egg
Tumblr|||Wishlist
Winners!
Showing only 5 days at a time to prevent stretching

Dec 31: FairyAmy
Winners!
Showing only 5 days at a time to prevent stretching

Dec 31: FairyAmy
Tumblr|||Wishlist
[b][center][size=7][u]LEFTOVERS[/u][/size][/b][/center] [quote= Delcat[item=Illuminated Runescroll][item=Prismatic Crystalscales][item=Skin: Spirit of Winter Forest][item=Sanddune Rags][item=Bloodstone Roundhorn][item=Tertiary Gene: Scales][item=Playful windsinger puppet][item=Heavy Earthshaker idol][item=Gray Wizard Hat][item=Tanned Rogue Hood][item=Ornate Darksteel necklace][item=Dusty highnoon spurs][item=Azure highnoon hank][item=teardrop citrine wing loop][item=Chestnut tail feathers][/quote] [quote= Alanon][item=Accent: Massive Attack][item=Will o' the Ember][item=Primary Gene: Skink][item=Illuminated Runescroll][item=Gold aviator scarf][item=ash lace wristlet][item=Mage's thicket bag][item=winterwatcher's arctic goggles][item=Dustrunner's arctic goggles][item=bishoujo observation][item=Pretty Purple Tail Bow][item=Windwalker's arctic bags][item=Whisperer's cowl][item=Azure highnoon hank][item=brown plaid cabbie][/quote]
LEFTOVERS
[quote= Delcat Illuminated Runescroll Prismatic Crystalscales Skin: Spirit of Winter Forest Sanddune Rags Bloodstone Roundhorn Tertiary Gene: Scales Playful Windsinger Puppet Heavy Earthshaker Idol Gray Wizard Hat Tanned Rogue Hood Ornate Darksteel Necklace Dusty Highnoon Spurs Azure Highnoon Hank Teardrop Citrine Wing Loop Chestnut Tail Feathers [/quote]
Alanon wrote:
Accent: Massive Attack Will o' the Ember Primary Gene: Skink Illuminated Runescroll Gold Aviator Scarf Ash Lace Wristlet Mage's Thicket Bag Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles Dustrunner's Arctic Goggles Bishoujo Observation Pretty Purple Tail Bow Windwalker's Arctic Bags Whisperer's Cowl Azure Highnoon Hank Brown Plaid Cabbie
Tumblr|||Wishlist
Now selling tickets!
Now selling tickets!
Tumblr|||Wishlist
@hanabikun

Just a question: What are the prizes?
@hanabikun

Just a question: What are the prizes?
not super active :(

he/they/xey
@boi as stated above, I have a large collection of chests along with some eggs. I have no idea what is in the chests as I haven't opened them and I dont plan on opening the eggs so the eggs will be given out whole.

In total there will be 10 items in the prize per day. This could include apparel, familiars, an egg, or skins/accents. They will not include food, junk materials, treasure, or gems
@boi as stated above, I have a large collection of chests along with some eggs. I have no idea what is in the chests as I haven't opened them and I dont plan on opening the eggs so the eggs will be given out whole.

In total there will be 10 items in the prize per day. This could include apparel, familiars, an egg, or skins/accents. They will not include food, junk materials, treasure, or gems
Tumblr|||Wishlist
Bump!

Also added more items and tiers to leftovers
Bump!

Also added more items and tiers to leftovers
Tumblr|||Wishlist
BUMP! Also added notes on when Eggs will be given away and when fest chests will be open. Added [item=Tertiary Gene: Scales] to Leftovers
BUMP!
Also added notes on when Eggs will be given away and when fest chests will be open.
Added Tertiary Gene: Scales to Leftovers
Tumblr|||Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8