Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Stuff- Just Ask!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
@SilentAssasin

That's super nice of you! :D

If you come across anything pink (in particular, pink apparel like the bows, Sakura apparel, Teardrop Pastel Spinel, Magical Acuity or Might variation fragment, etc) I'd be interested! :3

This is very kind of you, and I wanted to suggest if you really have an itch to give, check out the Make A Wish thread maybe, where you can grant specific wishes to users of items you have.

Hope your day is super!
@SilentAssasin

That's super nice of you! :D

If you come across anything pink (in particular, pink apparel like the bows, Sakura apparel, Teardrop Pastel Spinel, Magical Acuity or Might variation fragment, etc) I'd be interested! :3

This is very kind of you, and I wanted to suggest if you really have an itch to give, check out the Make A Wish thread maybe, where you can grant specific wishes to users of items you have.

Hope your day is super!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@SilentAssasin
Can I have any Baldwin Mats you have please (about 20+)? Thank you!
@SilentAssasin
Can I have any Baldwin Mats you have please (about 20+)? Thank you!
BllRcuk.png Please ping for anything, I'm not subscribed to threads!
@SilentAssasin My dragons are very very snacky for seafood if you have any! :O
@SilentAssasin My dragons are very very snacky for seafood if you have any! :O
HTTP2k5LmdsaXR0ZXItZ3JhcGhpY3Mub3JnL3B1Yi8yNTIyLzI1MjI1MzlsbmVodWpyNG84LmdpZgloglog.gif
@silentassasin
I am returning to FR after a looong break and any amount of food items would be appreciated, most of my dragons are insect eaters : o
I have a good amount of materials, can I donate some to return the favor?
@silentassasin
I am returning to FR after a looong break and any amount of food items would be appreciated, most of my dragons are insect eaters : o
I have a good amount of materials, can I donate some to return the favor?
@SilentAssasin
What stuff do you have from gathering left?
@SilentAssasin
What stuff do you have from gathering left?
This is like a Nursery. I have baby dergs and dergs. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2307579 all dragons who are adopted now will say this. ->Thank you for adopting me! I can't wait to do so many things with you and my new family. Let's go many places! My old owner says if you wanted me leveled up she'll level me up for free.
@SilentAssasin

Sorry to overwhelm you, but do you happen to have any intact stone reliefs, birb related food items, or salttt?

(SALLLTTTT)
@SilentAssasin

Sorry to overwhelm you, but do you happen to have any intact stone reliefs, birb related food items, or salttt?

(SALLLTTTT)
yeet yeet welcome to the crippling social anxiety meet and greet.

-I'm a dude, so He/Him
-All Fodder named with RNG or Click/Chip
-please send pohip planters and maybe a bowl of ramen. thank you so much.
@SilentAssassin
If you have any all-seeing shrooms, that would be awesome, otherwise, anything is fine by me!
@SilentAssassin
If you have any all-seeing shrooms, that would be awesome, otherwise, anything is fine by me!
CUnQdgy.png
@SilentAssassin anything is great! Really.
@SilentAssassin anything is great! Really.
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
do you have any smoky quartz?
do you have any smoky quartz?
Any food in the seafood category would be terrific.
Any food in the seafood category would be terrific.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12