Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Riot of Rot Festival Currency!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I GET 40 PER 20 MINS AND FOR THIS MONTH AND NEXT MONTH ILL BE GIVING FREE FESTIVAL CURRENCY TO PLAYERS JUST ASK ME FOR THE AMOUNT IT MAY NOT BE INTANST CUASE I CONSTANTLY BREWING, DIGING AND FIGHTING ALL THE TIME AND PULLING ALL NIGHTERS BUT JUST ASK I GIVE U HOWEVER HOW MANY U WANT

All caps title edited by @JCStitches in accordance with the Forum Code of Conduct.
I GET 40 PER 20 MINS AND FOR THIS MONTH AND NEXT MONTH ILL BE GIVING FREE FESTIVAL CURRENCY TO PLAYERS JUST ASK ME FOR THE AMOUNT IT MAY NOT BE INTANST CUASE I CONSTANTLY BREWING, DIGING AND FIGHTING ALL THE TIME AND PULLING ALL NIGHTERS BUT JUST ASK I GIVE U HOWEVER HOW MANY U WANT

All caps title edited by @JCStitches in accordance with the Forum Code of Conduct.
4039c00a3d83803d3c9d2ec54b1d1a47.jpg
@ArcanexHour

could i get a stack of 99?
@ArcanexHour

could i get a stack of 99?
9o0aDxU.gif
@ArcanexHour Oh wow, that sounds amazing!! If you don't mind, could I request 70-80? <3
@ArcanexHour Oh wow, that sounds amazing!! If you don't mind, could I request 70-80? <3
7NeWx35.png
@ArcanexHour
Wow! This is amazing!
I don't want to overask, but I would love a stack of 85!
@ArcanexHour
Wow! This is amazing!
I don't want to overask, but I would love a stack of 85!
YJf1JiR.png
@ArcanexHour

Could I get a stack of 30? ^^
@ArcanexHour

Could I get a stack of 30? ^^
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@ArcanexHour

Ay yi, if only I had so many materials. Could I have 70, if you don't mind?
@ArcanexHour

Ay yi, if only I had so many materials. Could I have 70, if you don't mind?
OKAY I'LL HAVE IT UP IN A FEWWW @Pashinko AND @SoulHeart
OKAY I'LL HAVE IT UP IN A FEWWW @Pashinko AND @SoulHeart
I GET UR NOW SENCE I HAVE AT THIS POINT @Sealterbloind
I GET UR NOW SENCE I HAVE AT THIS POINT @Sealterbloind
@ArcanexHour I have midterm exams this week so I won't be able to participate much in the festival... ;-; If you aren't too behind on the requests, could I request a stack of the currency please? Thank you so much!
@ArcanexHour I have midterm exams this week so I won't be able to participate much in the festival... ;-; If you aren't too behind on the requests, could I request a stack of the currency please? Thank you so much!
@ArcanexHour

May I get 80 Please and thank you ^^
@ArcanexHour

May I get 80 Please and thank you ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12