Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ImaTiger i'd like to join please ^-^ and happy anniversary i think i derserve a gift is because i don't know i think everyone deserves a gift once in a while out of kindness like i have done that a lot in FR and irl. But in my opinion i deserve a gift because honestly i've been stressing out lately and this would make me feel really really good and im struggling/not doing very good at coli lately and heres an outfit: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35208419] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352085/35208419_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ImaTiger i'd like to join please ^-^ and happy anniversary

i think i derserve a gift is because i don't know i think everyone deserves a gift once in a while out of kindness like i have done that a lot in FR and irl. But in my opinion i deserve a gift because honestly i've been stressing out lately and this would make me feel really really good and im struggling/not doing very good at coli lately

and heres an outfit:

35208419_350.png
tDeKDnH.png
@ImaTiger
Dang 4 years is a really long time, you definitely deserve a great anniversary! Best wishes and I hope you keep enjoying this game!
I don’t really think I deserve a gift but I’m trying to level Kuro and Shiro up to 25 and then maybe Kio! Also I totally don’t have a strange addiction to nocturnes~

Not Found

Love plague apparel~
@ImaTiger
Dang 4 years is a really long time, you definitely deserve a great anniversary! Best wishes and I hope you keep enjoying this game!
I don’t really think I deserve a gift but I’m trying to level Kuro and Shiro up to 25 and then maybe Kio! Also I totally don’t have a strange addiction to nocturnes~

Not Found

Love plague apparel~
55077879-B41-A-4-E53-BF1-C-AD83-F5-CEB64-B.gifD63-FD7-EC-B277-4775-98-F3-3-B08-B04-A23-DC.gif0-B9-A0326-50-FB-436-A-96-A2-18-DCB869207-C.gif
@ImaTiger

Here is Cinead as fire medic for you
Fire medic

And Aragorn
Aragorn
@ImaTiger

Here is Cinead as fire medic for you
Fire medic

And Aragorn
Aragorn
B43QG5A.png
@ImaTiger Blaze looks amazing and a perfect pick :)
@ImaTiger Blaze looks amazing and a perfect pick :)
@Siritys lov the fire medic
@Siritys lov the fire medic
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
Boop
Boop
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@ImaTiger

Oh why not, I'll give this a shot :) Thank you for making this small giveaway, what a nice way to celebrate your anniversary! Also wow, no kidding, you've really been here for a long while, it's nice you stuck with the site~

Hmmm, I guess I could deserve a gift for a pick-me-up and sticking with the rules? c: Honestly I'm just here to wish you well and share you my cool outfit! So here's a simple yet sophisticated Faerie King outfit for Blaze:

Not Found
@ImaTiger

Oh why not, I'll give this a shot :) Thank you for making this small giveaway, what a nice way to celebrate your anniversary! Also wow, no kidding, you've really been here for a long while, it's nice you stuck with the site~

Hmmm, I guess I could deserve a gift for a pick-me-up and sticking with the rules? c: Honestly I'm just here to wish you well and share you my cool outfit! So here's a simple yet sophisticated Faerie King outfit for Blaze:

Not Found
kqXHr7Y.png
boop
boop
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@ImaTiger bump! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=494,15306,1707,2332,2333,2334&xt=dressing.png[/img] Here is my outfit! Okay, reasons to win? I don't want to win, I just want to make you happy! Wow, four years! And to think I've only been on for four months! Happy anniversary, ImaTiger! @Siritys DO YOU LIKE LOTR TOO?
@ImaTiger

bump!

dummy?breed=10&gender=0&skin=0&apparel=494,15306,1707,2332,2333,2334&xt=dressing.png

Here is my outfit!

Okay, reasons to win?

I don't want to win, I just want to make you happy! Wow, four years! And to think I've only been on for four months!

Happy anniversary, ImaTiger!

@Siritys

DO YOU LIKE LOTR TOO?
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
@ImaTiger Oh geez! Part of me wants to go 'I can't imagine staying anywhere for four years' but i was. I as on Gaia for almost ten years. So I hope to be just like you and be on here for 4+ years!! I can't even imagine the stories you could tell about the site! You were here before Bogsneaks were a thing!! Aahh that's so exciting!! I dunno why I feel like I deserve a gift. I feel like that's kind of a haughty thing to do y'know? Say why you deserve something? I mean I would definitely like a gift, but I'm sure there are others who need a lv.25 more than me. I already have one and I'm tryna train three others to get there. As for a 6 piece or less dragon outfit, oh boy lemme show you my pride and joy!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20716834] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207169/20716834_350.png[/img] [/url] [b][i]MUTO THE MIRROR[/i][/b]!!!!! And because I'm slowly working my way through the coliseum, I finally saw the Undying Featherback boss in the Arena!! And omg!!! He would be such a perfect familiar for my darling huntress!! So now I need to grind and farm like mad and hope I get him. Because I want him. [i]So bad[/i].
@ImaTiger

Oh geez! Part of me wants to go 'I can't imagine staying anywhere for four years' but i was. I as on Gaia for almost ten years. So I hope to be just like you and be on here for 4+ years!! I can't even imagine the stories you could tell about the site! You were here before Bogsneaks were a thing!! Aahh that's so exciting!!

I dunno why I feel like I deserve a gift. I feel like that's kind of a haughty thing to do y'know? Say why you deserve something? I mean I would definitely like a gift, but I'm sure there are others who need a lv.25 more than me. I already have one and I'm tryna train three others to get there.

As for a 6 piece or less dragon outfit, oh boy lemme show you my pride and joy!!

20716834_350.png

MUTO THE MIRROR!!!!!
And because I'm slowly working my way through the coliseum, I finally saw the Undying Featherback boss in the Arena!! And omg!!! He would be such a perfect familiar for my darling huntress!!
So now I need to grind and farm like mad and hope I get him. Because I want him. So bad.
+2 FR Time /// Loaning out Lv.20 Cauldron /// Cauldron: Open
XdKddgH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8