Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][/center][center]Well my anniversary is coming up. The 23.10.2017 :) This account will be now 4 years old! Id like to make little givaway. A secret givaway to make it fun. There is only one gift for one person who I will choose from all the people that want it. To recieve my gift you must: Tell me some anniverary wishes (even nice to see u for so long or something like that) Tell me why you deserve a gift from me :) Ping me And make up a dragon outfit with 6 or less pieces :) Since its my anniversary, you can gift me too, i would much like that too :) hint - I cant decide between festive apparel(since im so long around that ean i can have a good one) and a lvled dragon for the gift :) (And note that i do own 9 lvl 25s :P) I will give my gift on the 23rd of October :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27317528][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273176/27317528_350.png[/img][/url] So I have decided :) This is the main prize ^^ He is lvl 25, and one of my first lvl 25s, self trained This beauty is up for grabs too ^^ Blazes baby [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36776740] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/367768/36776740_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
Well my anniversary is coming up. The 23.10.2017 :) This account will be now 4 years old!
Id like to make little givaway. A secret givaway to make it fun.
There is only one gift for one person who I will choose from all the people that want it.

To recieve my gift you must:
Tell me some anniverary wishes (even nice to see u for so long or something like that)
Tell me why you deserve a gift from me :)
Ping me
And make up a dragon outfit with 6 or less pieces :)

Since its my anniversary, you can gift me too, i would much like that too :)

hint - I cant decide between festive apparel(since im so long around that ean i can have a good one) and a lvled dragon for the gift :) (And note that i do own 9 lvl 25s :P)

I will give my gift on the 23rd of October :D

27317528_350.png

So I have decided :) This is the main prize ^^ He is lvl 25, and one of my first lvl 25s, self trained

This beauty is up for grabs too ^^ Blazes baby

36776740_350.png

37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@ImaTiger

I'd love to enter! Congrats on four years, that's pretty amazing. I hope you'll have a wonderful anniversary, and it's super cool to see you've enjoyed the game for this long!

Hmmm, why I deserve a gift? Well, I have been working on building my clan/lair for some time now and it's slow going. Any sort of gift always helps! Plus I'm gathering things to gift my sister for her 18th birthday <3

Dragon outfit!
This is one I planned for one of my dragons :)

Not Found
@ImaTiger

I'd love to enter! Congrats on four years, that's pretty amazing. I hope you'll have a wonderful anniversary, and it's super cool to see you've enjoyed the game for this long!

Hmmm, why I deserve a gift? Well, I have been working on building my clan/lair for some time now and it's slow going. Any sort of gift always helps! Plus I'm gathering things to gift my sister for her 18th birthday <3

Dragon outfit!
This is one I planned for one of my dragons :)

Not Found
H9h42dL.png
Wow four years is a long time! I give you my best of wishes and hope you can stay longer!
I think I deserve a gift because I'm struggling in the coliseum !
A Halloween costume for you :
A witches hat
A satchel
A eye scar
Wow four years is a long time! I give you my best of wishes and hope you can stay longer!
I think I deserve a gift because I'm struggling in the coliseum !
A Halloween costume for you :
A witches hat
A satchel
A eye scar
hu72dVR.png
Great to see ppl intersted ^^ bump
Great to see ppl intersted ^^ bump
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
[quote name="ImaTiger" date=2017-10-18 08:12:25] Well my anniversary is coming up. The 23.10.2017 :) This account will be now 4 years old! Id like to make little givaway. A secret givaway to make it fun. There is only one gift for one person who I will choose from all the people that want it. To recieve my gift you must: Tell me some anniverary wishes (even nice to see u for so long or something like that) Tell me why you deserve a gift from me :) Ping me And make up a dragon outfit with 6 or less pieces :) Since its my anniversary, you can gift me too, i would much like that too :) hint - I cant decide between festive apparel(since im so long around that ean i can have a good one) and a lvled dragon for the gift :) (And note that i do own 9 lvl 25s :P) I will give my gift on the 23rd of October :D [/quote] @ImaTiger Happy Anniversary! I congratulate you! I love that you are on for 4 years! That is a lot! My time isn't even a year. I wish you long life in Flight Rising and prosperity! I deserve the gift because, One I am poor. 2:I would love it. I don't care what it is. Thanks! Costume: (it has an accent) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33986874] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/339869/33986874_350.png[/img] [/url]
ImaTiger wrote on 2017-10-18:
Well my anniversary is coming up. The 23.10.2017 :) This account will be now 4 years old!
Id like to make little givaway. A secret givaway to make it fun.
There is only one gift for one person who I will choose from all the people that want it.

To recieve my gift you must:
Tell me some anniverary wishes (even nice to see u for so long or something like that)
Tell me why you deserve a gift from me :)
Ping me
And make up a dragon outfit with 6 or less pieces :)

Since its my anniversary, you can gift me too, i would much like that too :)

hint - I cant decide between festive apparel(since im so long around that ean i can have a good one) and a lvled dragon for the gift :) (And note that i do own 9 lvl 25s :P)

I will give my gift on the 23rd of October :D
@ImaTiger
Happy Anniversary! I congratulate you! I love that you are on for 4 years! That is a lot! My time isn't even a year. I wish you long life in Flight Rising and prosperity! I deserve the gift because, One I am poor. 2:I would love it. I don't care what it is. Thanks!
Costume: (it has an accent)

33986874_350.png
sseelf.png gu5ClSA.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
[img][/img]lf9X4H2.png
Hey congrats! It's great you've stuck around this long c: I think I deserve a gift because I'm a cool person lol. I'm saving up for some stuff and I would love to get something. I tend to hoard everything :p @ImaTiger My derg Nex in my dream outfit [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=26076640&skin=0&apparel=1748,2954,23292,2502,21010&xt=dressing.png[/img]
Hey congrats! It's great you've stuck around this long c:

I think I deserve a gift because I'm a cool person lol. I'm saving up for some stuff and I would love to get something. I tend to hoard everything :p

@ImaTiger

My derg Nex in my dream outfit
dragon?did=26076640&skin=0&apparel=1748,2954,23292,2502,21010&xt=dressing.png
@ImaTiger Wow four years! That's alot! [s]I'm only been here for four months XD[/s] Hope you stay around even longer :) I feel like saying I deserve a gift sound wierd to my mind because I don't say that? I guess i feel like that sounds a bit too proud and superior? Idk XD I feel like a gift would just help alot because I've got school now and i'm in alot of pressure these days. Any thing really helps for me ^^ Plus i hope to stay around as long as you do ovo one of my outfit girl is for my Anubis [s](already finished spoiling and impulse buying for Raphael so its Anubis's turn XD))[/s] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/dressing/outfit/210819][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=36038761&skin=0&apparel=1748,23125,20851,23301,3631,3632,3634,20855&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url]
@ImaTiger
Wow four years! That's alot! I'm only been here for four months XD Hope you stay around even longer :)

I feel like saying I deserve a gift sound wierd to my mind because I don't say that? I guess i feel like that sounds a bit too proud and superior? Idk XD I feel like a gift would just help alot because I've got school now and i'm in alot of pressure these days. Any thing really helps for me ^^ Plus i hope to stay around as long as you do ovo

one of my outfit girl is for my Anubis (already finished spoiling and impulse buying for Raphael so its Anubis's turn XD))
dragon?did=36038761&skin=0&apparel=1748,23125,20851,23301,3631,3632,3634,20855&xt=dressing.png
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@BurritoRay oh i love ur post the best so far ^^ ur reply is most certainly unique
@BurritoRay oh i love ur post the best so far ^^ ur reply is most certainly unique
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@ImaTiger I don't think I deserve gifts any more or any less than anyone else, that's up to your kindness. I'm entering just because I think you deserve to see some good outfits after so long of being around, and I love scrying and colour matching! That being said, if I had a wish, that'd be gem genes. Lots and lots of gem genes. Specifically Bee, I absolutely love Bee. Here's the outfit: five pieces total, on my favourite dressed-up dragon. One of those I'd love to give Bee to, also. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35833565] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358336/35833565_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ImaTiger

I don't think I deserve gifts any more or any less than anyone else, that's up to your kindness. I'm entering just because I think you deserve to see some good outfits after so long of being around, and I love scrying and colour matching! That being said, if I had a wish, that'd be gem genes. Lots and lots of gem genes. Specifically Bee, I absolutely love Bee.

Here's the outfit: five pieces total, on my favourite dressed-up dragon. One of those I'd love to give Bee to, also.

35833565_350.png
Good day @ImaTiger!
Albo jak wolisz - dzien dobry! Pamietam Cie jeszcze z czasów nwd ^^
Long time no see! I didn't even notice the year you joined here but - it needs a respect because of the 4th anniversary. I wish I registered much earlier. Congrats though and hope you won't leave us soon!
I have no clue whether I deserve any gift to be honest - I'm rude and rebel wolf with my own rules (which doesn't mean that I bite). :P At least I tried!
But seriously, any gifts are remembered very well by myself. What's more, gifts shouldn't be thrown away or reselled. Additionally, you have a particle of this person in your lair - they won't be forgotten! By this way you truly appreciate anything you get.
Oh, now it's time to show weird idea for Matahari:
Not Found
Good day @ImaTiger!
Albo jak wolisz - dzien dobry! Pamietam Cie jeszcze z czasów nwd ^^
Long time no see! I didn't even notice the year you joined here but - it needs a respect because of the 4th anniversary. I wish I registered much earlier. Congrats though and hope you won't leave us soon!
I have no clue whether I deserve any gift to be honest - I'm rude and rebel wolf with my own rules (which doesn't mean that I bite). :P At least I tried!
But seriously, any gifts are remembered very well by myself. What's more, gifts shouldn't be thrown away or reselled. Additionally, you have a particle of this person in your lair - they won't be forgotten! By this way you truly appreciate anything you get.
Oh, now it's time to show weird idea for Matahari:
Not Found
YM7fnsh.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8