Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | (Winner announced) Halloween Party
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
@Smoothy @Amazonite @IIIIIIII @TheTawnydragon @MeiOrchid @DaddyPotato @seamadeland @Luminaries @Chestnuts @roses @targaryens @Kmirandi96 @Unika @noivurn @GlitchEnder @SparkleOfGold @Zippo @Popette @FlufferLover @Adamanta @Ekksu @UnseenRangerGal @Mokuroh @TheoTheLeo @FireFlies120 @nevvermore @Jenkow @TalonsAndTails @FlufferLover @Yesmissalice @Avery2055 @Myrgorph @Voronwis @Arachnomancer @DragonWinged @Sionainn @BlackJasper @L2B @Cipheres @Scrubbie @SkyDancer10 @TheNekoKid @Bluedaisy @hetalia1 @Jazzyleia The raffle is closed now, thank you ! ____________- @Siritys | @TsarinaTorment | @hannahbonn | @Draconequis | @NightmareCarnage | @catgame21234 | @Techmox | @kaylavarnell4736 | @Seonais | @Midna42 | @Levinant | @lunarpunch | @Sassapphire | @KatofCheshire | @Eialyne | @kiiouex | @Scarvez | @Smoothy | @nemodave | @LaughingZuru | @DotPixis | @softwings | @PsFox | @MishaAogail | @TalonShrubfire | @Kelenthe | @Kano3Shuuya | @kiwis | @Areater | @Madsparkz Hello! Thank you for joining, however, due to the lack of participants and personal reason, I'd like to remove this prize from the raffle. I hope you'll understand. ((your chance of winning is still over 50% )) If there's no further objections/problems, I will draw the prize at about 22:00 FR time today. [quote=I'VE GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU][i]People haven't come over in several years, that was the last man and he's dead now.[/i] (hint: this is not Undertale) [item=Disoriented Spirit][item=Crown of Bones][item=Sparrow Skull]x99[item=Squirrel Skull]x99[/quote]
@Smoothy @Amazonite @IIIIIIII @TheTawnydragon @MeiOrchid @DaddyPotato @seamadeland @Luminaries @Chestnuts @roses @targaryens @Kmirandi96 @Unika @noivurn @GlitchEnder @SparkleOfGold @Zippo @Popette @FlufferLover @Adamanta @Ekksu @UnseenRangerGal @Mokuroh @TheoTheLeo @FireFlies120 @nevvermore @Jenkow @TalonsAndTails @FlufferLover @Yesmissalice @Avery2055 @Myrgorph @Voronwis @Arachnomancer @DragonWinged @Sionainn @BlackJasper @L2B @Cipheres @Scrubbie @SkyDancer10 @TheNekoKid @Bluedaisy @hetalia1 @Jazzyleia
The raffle is closed now, thank you !
____________-

@Siritys | @TsarinaTorment | @hannahbonn | @Draconequis | @NightmareCarnage | @catgame21234 | @Techmox | @kaylavarnell4736 | @Seonais | @Midna42 | @Levinant | @lunarpunch | @Sassapphire | @KatofCheshire | @Eialyne | @kiiouex | @Scarvez | @Smoothy | @nemodave | @LaughingZuru | @DotPixis | @softwings | @PsFox | @MishaAogail | @TalonShrubfire | @Kelenthe | @Kano3Shuuya | @kiwis | @Areater | @Madsparkz

Hello! Thank you for joining, however, due to the lack of participants and personal reason, I'd like to remove this prize from the raffle. I hope you'll understand. ((your chance of winning is still over 50% ))
If there's no further objections/problems, I will draw the prize at about 22:00 FR time today.
I'VE GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU wrote:
People haven't come over in several years, that was the last man and he's dead now.
(hint: this is not Undertale)
Disoriented Spirit Crown of Bones Sparrow Skull x99 Squirrel Skull x99
@Johan oki
@Johan oki
NB43KMu.png
@Johan sure thing :)
@Johan sure thing :)
@Johan
Yes, absolutely! Thanks for the update~.
@Johan
Yes, absolutely! Thanks for the update~.
oEQPJQK.png
@Johan
DAMN IT AHHHHHH NO DONT CHICKEN OUT!!! X,D

also ping me even if i dont get drawn
@Johan
DAMN IT AHHHHHH NO DONT CHICKEN OUT!!! X,D

also ping me even if i dont get drawn
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
Ooh cant wait to see the winning draws ^^
Ooh cant wait to see the winning draws ^^
B43QG5A.png
@Johan Sorry, I think you might have missed my entry?
@Johan Sorry, I think you might have missed my entry?
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@Johan

totally understandable ^-^ please ping even if i don't get drawn!
@Johan

totally understandable ^-^ please ping even if i don't get drawn!

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
@Johan Totally cool my man.
@Johan Totally cool my man.
@Johan
Cool, and I would also like to be pinged even if I'm not drawn!
@Johan
Cool, and I would also like to be pinged even if I'm not drawn!
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16