Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving Away Everything
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@RainyRaspberry any currency or apparel would be very much appreciated :)
@RainyRaspberry any currency or apparel would be very much appreciated :)
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.pngdeity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gif
@rainyraspberry I would love to have Plum. I just joined yesterday, so anything you have that might be helpful would be wonderful. Many thanks!
@rainyraspberry I would love to have Plum. I just joined yesterday, so anything you have that might be helpful would be wonderful. Many thanks!
@RainyRaspberry and left over apparel would be great ^^
@RainyRaspberry and left over apparel would be great ^^
@RainyRaspberry

I'd love any Baldwin materials you may have, or apparel, or gems if you have any left, or just anything you can spare! ^^ I wish you all the best! :>
@RainyRaspberry

I'd love any Baldwin materials you may have, or apparel, or gems if you have any left, or just anything you can spare! ^^ I wish you all the best! :>
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
@RainyRaspberry

I would love any gems or retired items! If you have no more left, baldwin stuff works too.Thank you!!
@RainyRaspberry

I would love any gems or retired items! If you have no more left, baldwin stuff works too.Thank you!!
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........
@RainyRaspberry Do you have any holiday familiars that I don't have? qwq If not, any familiars that I don't have would be really appreciated ;w; shouldn't be too hard as I don't have that many ig sdjlkf;asdflk
@RainyRaspberry Do you have any holiday familiars that I don't have? qwq If not, any familiars that I don't have would be really appreciated ;w; shouldn't be too hard as I don't have that many ig sdjlkf;asdflk
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@RainyRaspberry

Could I have any random thing?
@RainyRaspberry

Could I have any random thing?
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
"Swimming: From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." 63Nkadh.png
@RainyRaspberry could I have some apparel?
@RainyRaspberry could I have some apparel?
@RainyRaspberry Thank you so much for the giveaway! It's so nice of you!

If you have literally any gems/apparel/familiars left, could I grab a couple? I'm assuming at this point your stocks were all worn out (and if so, sorry to give you another ping!) But I figured I'd ask!
Thanks again!
@RainyRaspberry Thank you so much for the giveaway! It's so nice of you!

If you have literally any gems/apparel/familiars left, could I grab a couple? I'm assuming at this point your stocks were all worn out (and if so, sorry to give you another ping!) But I figured I'd ask!
Thanks again!
*Click us!*

vp5oL.gif NlWqD.gif KjJhS.gif W2jDx.gif
E6UbH.gif 9OCn7.gif me3fa.gif 3KiUa.gif
@RainyRaspberry If you have any gems left, I could use them. I'm saving to buy a character. If not, that's fine, and there's no need to respond to me if you don't have time. Thank you! ^-^
@RainyRaspberry If you have any gems left, I could use them. I'm saving to buy a character. If not, that's fine, and there's no need to respond to me if you don't have time. Thank you! ^-^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11