Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving Away Everything
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@RainyRaspberry
Thank you so much then!
@RainyRaspberry
Thank you so much then!
Please click on my pixely dergs!
Total dweeb for JJBA and other things. random PM's welcomed. She/Her.tumblr_n864xsWixf1s7p9b6o1_r3_250.gif
@RainyRaspberry I'll take any dragon or anything! :) not picky!
@RainyRaspberry I'll take any dragon or anything! :) not picky!
item_sparrow_skull_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5hp.gifJAKE THE DRAGON PRINCEceremonial_scythe_by_dogi_crimson-da5ptqa.gif
@RainyRaspberry ooh, do you have any pickaxes, [item=flamerest embers] [item=sharpened serthis lance] or [item=brilliant brass torc]?
@RainyRaspberry
ooh, do you have any pickaxes, Flamerest Embers Sharpened Serthis Lance or Brilliant Brass Torc ?
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
@RainyRaspberry I'd love Heather if you don't mind! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32134039] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321341/32134039_350.png[/img] [/url] Also, if you have anything apparel-wise that'd be pretty on her, that'd be wonderful. I don't have much in the way of apparel, as I just joined last noobie week. Thanks so much :)
@RainyRaspberry I'd love Heather if you don't mind!

32134039_350.png

Also, if you have anything apparel-wise that'd be pretty on her, that'd be wonderful. I don't have much in the way of apparel, as I just joined last noobie week.

Thanks so much :)
OeWKpc9.png palomeno_princess_by_succubuslust-dbu9aok.png
@rainyraspberry

do you happen to have any spare treasure or gems? and if possible, apparel and accents?
@rainyraspberry

do you happen to have any spare treasure or gems? and if possible, apparel and accents?
@RainyRaspberry
Hello! Do you some apparel/ambushes to spare? Thanks!
@RainyRaspberry
Hello! Do you some apparel/ambushes to spare? Thanks!
CUnQdgy.png
@RainyRaspberry

If you have any apparel or skins/accents lying around I'd love all you're willing to give me! I need to outfit all my dragonkids, bleh.

Any amount of reasure and/or gems would be appreciated too!
@RainyRaspberry

If you have any apparel or skins/accents lying around I'd love all you're willing to give me! I need to outfit all my dragonkids, bleh.

Any amount of reasure and/or gems would be appreciated too!
udj6wT1.png 1ulURsc.gif
@Madsparkz Alrighty!

@Mokuroh I have one skin, I'll send it over!
@Madsparkz Alrighty!

@Mokuroh I have one skin, I'll send it over!
ZNhRsiG.png
@rainyRaspberry Hi, could I get #33251419 and #30095741? They look gorgeous and I'd love to take care of them.

Thank you!

PS: If you have any spare apparel/familiars/treasure, could I get that as well?
@rainyRaspberry Hi, could I get #33251419 and #30095741? They look gorgeous and I'd love to take care of them.

Thank you!

PS: If you have any spare apparel/familiars/treasure, could I get that as well?
FullSize1.png
Thank you very much!!
Thank you very much!!
7CBQmFu.gifwIoBSUb.gif7CBQmFu.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11