Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ moved threads ]
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 92 93
bump
bump
your unfriendly neighbourhood bumpmachine, comes with free random facts
gpqaV2B.png
@Kinaku please add me for Lil Night Light!
@Kinaku please add me for Lil Night Light!
6wR17En.png

Banner by Kiulani
@Kinaku please add me for Lil Night Light, thank you!
@Kinaku please add me for Lil Night Light, thank you!
msfAKvX.png
@Kinaku I would like to enter for Lil Night Light :D Thank you!
@Kinaku I would like to enter for Lil Night Light :D Thank you!
tumblr_pcy9tzjJvI1rwcniio9_r1_540.png
@Kinaku I would like to be added for night light please :)
@Kinaku I would like to be added for night light please :)
@MiraMac @Schiemoon @Eiyora @Tetriszonedragon

entered! Winners will be announced in a few minutes as I have a person coming over and have to rush! :O
@MiraMac @Schiemoon @Eiyora @Tetriszonedragon

entered! Winners will be announced in a few minutes as I have a person coming over and have to rush! :O
FR +3
[quote][columns][center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37828593] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/378286/37828593_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center] [size=7][font=modern][color=#308496][b]Lil' Night Light[/b][/size][/font] "you're scared of the dark? Don't worry! I'l protect you! :O" [br] --------------------- [b]Obsidian Falcon Obsidian Peregrine Robin Glimmer[/b] [br] ------------------ [i]“When night approaches and all the hatchlings shutter in the dark, night light goes outside and frolics among the moonlit clovers and nobody knows a more happy sight then a small sweet night light.”[/i] [br] ----------- [br] [br] [quote=entries for Lil' Night Light] 1.GalenLeBeux 2.Missinqno 3.BobolGrobol 4.GreatLordHades 5.Kurayami95 6.Batmilk 7.SkylordLysand 8.TheAleMaster 9.L0LB1T11001001 10.LovelyWillow 11.MiraMac 12.Schiemoon 13.Eiyora 14.Tetriszonedragon [/quote] [/quote] [/columns] [size=5] The number generated for Lil' Night Light is....[size=7]10![/size] That makes [b]@LovelyWillow[/b] the winner of Lil' Night Light! Crossroads will be sent out momentarily! ^ - ^ [br] [quote][columns][center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37841469] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/378415/37841469_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [center] [size=7][font=modern][color=#3B075B][b]Fractured Darkness[/b][/size][/font] "I can't help be afraid, as the unknown is creeping in. Would you.....hold my paw?" [br] --------------------- [b]Obsidian Speckle Obsidian Paint Obsidian Crackle[/b] [br] ------------------ [i]"As it watches the light play, the unknown is lurking. Waiting to snuff the light in its corrupt embrace. This hatching can't help it, it was born to be this way. A shadow over everyone and everything. Nobody hears it cry out in its loneliness. It just wants to be loved.”[/i] [br] ----------- [br] [br] [quote=entries for Fractured Darkness] 1.GalenLeBeux 2.GreatLordHades 3.Kurayami95 4.SkylordLysand 5.L0LB1T11001001 6.LovelyWillow [/quote] [/quote] [/columns] [size=5] The number generated for Fractured Darkness is....[size=7]3![/size] That makes [b]@Kurayami95[/b] the winner of Fractured Darkness! Crossroads will be sent out momentarily! ^ - ^ [br] Stand by for more dragons!
Quote:
Lil' Night Light
"you're scared of the dark? Don't worry! I'l protect you! :O"

Obsidian Falcon
Obsidian Peregrine
Robin Glimmer

“When night approaches and all the hatchlings shutter in the dark, night light goes outside and frolics among the moonlit clovers and nobody knows a more happy sight then a small sweet night light.”

entries for Lil' Night Light wrote:
1.GalenLeBeux
2.Missinqno
3.BobolGrobol
4.GreatLordHades
5.Kurayami95
6.Batmilk
7.SkylordLysand
8.TheAleMaster
9.L0LB1T11001001
10.LovelyWillow
11.MiraMac
12.Schiemoon
13.Eiyora
14.Tetriszonedragon

The number generated for Lil' Night Light is....10! That makes @LovelyWillow the winner of Lil' Night Light! Crossroads will be sent out momentarily! ^ - ^

Quote:
Fractured Darkness
"I can't help be afraid, as the unknown is creeping in. Would you.....hold my paw?"

Obsidian Speckle
Obsidian Paint
Obsidian Crackle

"As it watches the light play, the unknown is lurking. Waiting to snuff the light in its corrupt embrace. This hatching can't help it, it was born to be this way. A shadow over everyone and everything. Nobody hears it cry out in its loneliness. It just wants to be loved.”

entries for Fractured Darkness wrote:
1.GalenLeBeux
2.GreatLordHades
3.Kurayami95
4.SkylordLysand
5.L0LB1T11001001
6.LovelyWillow

The number generated for Fractured Darkness is....3! That makes @Kurayami95 the winner of Fractured Darkness! Crossroads will be sent out momentarily! ^ - ^

Stand by for more dragons!
FR +3
@Kinaku
Sign me up for Pure Please. ^.^
@Kinaku
Sign me up for Pure Please. ^.^
bcPLEkL.png crystalgeneeggfire.pngsimplicity.png
@Kinaku Enter me for both, please!
@Kinaku Enter me for both, please!
12135sg.png2en92mo.png
aab0h1.pngigz48n.png
@GalenLeBeux @SkylordLysand Entered!