Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Willowdawn's End of the Year Raffle!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Willowdawn I'll buy a couple more!
@Willowdawn I'll buy a couple more!
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
@willowdawn Sending pm for last round of tickets ;))))
@willowdawn Sending pm for last round of tickets ;))))
MBt5Loa.png
@BloodyScreeching @AtomicWhale @shadow9119 @MasterOfTheAster @barrybluejules @CrystalNight98 @celestialkiller @MellowDragon @BlueHorse @Guardianwolf5 @blooky @Wolffeycorn @Guardianwolf5 @Siouxsie @Jeydis @Gwynivere @FoggyDownpour @KairinRose @Dandie @Babadook @Lumidae @Elezian @titanichope @RenatoUlbov @aredshroom @Firefirebert @DarkInfernape @Graeves @Illumitai @Syceris @LightningFlash12 @CobaltMoon @Rekx @Rubax @DafishOmega @Xirei @clw23 @Fernbrake @StarChaser360 @SkyHeaven @Hesperides @Fleure @WeSpeakInTeeth @Catniss @GuardianDragonak @Riptidee
(Sorry for any mispings!)

Alright, the raffle is now closed! Drawing will be done in batches of 5. If you would like to view each round, let me know and I will add you to the spectator pinglist! You may only win twice.
Please be kind and respectful to everyone!

Also, I will be running this raffle again next year! If will open around August and once again run to December 31st. If you would like a ping when it opens, please let me know!

Rules
-You have 24 hours to respond. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you will be bumped to the top of the following round. If you do not respond after that, you will be skipped.
-Please list the number of prizes you like in order of preference according to your draw number.
(EX: If you were drawn fourth, you would list 4 prizes with your top choice first.)

ROUND 1
@BloodyScreeching @AtomicWhale @shadow9119 @MasterOfTheAster @barrybluejules @CrystalNight98 @celestialkiller @MellowDragon @BlueHorse @Guardianwolf5 @blooky @Wolffeycorn @Guardianwolf5 @Siouxsie @Jeydis @Gwynivere @FoggyDownpour @KairinRose @Dandie @Babadook @Lumidae @Elezian @titanichope @RenatoUlbov @aredshroom @Firefirebert @DarkInfernape @Graeves @Illumitai @Syceris @LightningFlash12 @CobaltMoon @Rekx @Rubax @DafishOmega @Xirei @clw23 @Fernbrake @StarChaser360 @SkyHeaven @Hesperides @Fleure @WeSpeakInTeeth @Catniss @GuardianDragonak @Riptidee
(Sorry for any mispings!)

Alright, the raffle is now closed! Drawing will be done in batches of 5. If you would like to view each round, let me know and I will add you to the spectator pinglist! You may only win twice.
Please be kind and respectful to everyone!

Also, I will be running this raffle again next year! If will open around August and once again run to December 31st. If you would like a ping when it opens, please let me know!

Rules
-You have 24 hours to respond. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you will be bumped to the top of the following round. If you do not respond after that, you will be skipped.
-Please list the number of prizes you like in order of preference according to your draw number.
(EX: If you were drawn fourth, you would list 4 prizes with your top choice first.)

ROUND 1
@Willowdawn

1. Eyes of the Deities
2. Skillful Warrior
3. Fearless Fighter
4. Brave Soldier
5. Personal Galaxy

And please add me to next year's pinglist! ^.^
Thank you so much, this was fun!
@Willowdawn

1. Eyes of the Deities
2. Skillful Warrior
3. Fearless Fighter
4. Brave Soldier
5. Personal Galaxy

And please add me to next year's pinglist! ^.^
Thank you so much, this was fun!
@Willowdawn
Oh wow I can’t believe I was actually drawn!!! Thank you willowdawn, will definitely participate again next time so please add me to the ping list!!

1. Trickster
2. Eyes of the deities
3. Because I’m happy
4. Personal galaxy
@Willowdawn
Oh wow I can’t believe I was actually drawn!!! Thank you willowdawn, will definitely participate again next time so please add me to the ping list!!

1. Trickster
2. Eyes of the deities
3. Because I’m happy
4. Personal galaxy
r7P00ic.png
@Willowdawn I'd like to be added to next year's pinglist please!
@Willowdawn I'd like to be added to next year's pinglist please!
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
@Willowdawn
Didn't expect to be drawn first batch, but hey, I'm not complaining! Especially seeing other winners choices. Could you add me to next years pinglist?

My choices, in order:
1. Healing Touch
2. Eyes of the Deities
3. Fearless Fighter

And good luck to everyone else participating!
@Willowdawn
Didn't expect to be drawn first batch, but hey, I'm not complaining! Especially seeing other winners choices. Could you add me to next years pinglist?

My choices, in order:
1. Healing Touch
2. Eyes of the Deities
3. Fearless Fighter

And good luck to everyone else participating!
I will be running this raffle again next year! If will open around August and once again run to December 31st. If you would like a ping when it opens, please let me know!

Rules

ROUND 2
1. @Elezian (From Last Round)
2. @MellowDragon (From Last Round)
3. @aredshroom
4. @Lumidae
5. @BlueHorse

Spectators: @BlueHorse @Siouxsie @Gwynivere @KairinRose @FoggyDownpour @SkyHeaven
I will be running this raffle again next year! If will open around August and once again run to December 31st. If you would like a ping when it opens, please let me know!

Rules

ROUND 2
1. @Elezian (From Last Round)
2. @MellowDragon (From Last Round)
3. @aredshroom
4. @Lumidae
5. @BlueHorse

Spectators: @BlueHorse @Siouxsie @Gwynivere @KairinRose @FoggyDownpour @SkyHeaven
@Willowdawn O: Oh wow, didn't expect to be drawn! Anyway, I'll choose these:

1. Eyes of the Deities
2. Haunted
3. Essence of the Arcane

Thank you for the raffle! And yeah, may I be added to next year's pinglist as well?
@Willowdawn O: Oh wow, didn't expect to be drawn! Anyway, I'll choose these:

1. Eyes of the Deities
2. Haunted
3. Essence of the Arcane

Thank you for the raffle! And yeah, may I be added to next year's pinglist as well?
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png
@Willowdawn I'd like a ping for next year!
@Willowdawn I'd like a ping for next year!
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16