Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | No Longer Available
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Dracowolf
if Rhen is still available can he come join me?
@Dracowolf
if Rhen is still available can he come join me?
Can I have Unnamed Male #1? @Dracowolf
Can I have Unnamed Male #1? @Dracowolf
wishlist!
wendy | she/her | fr time +0
@Wendy192837 @Steven87pi
Your dragon is on its way in the crossroads!
@Wendy192837 @Steven87pi
Your dragon is on its way in the crossroads!
arOGchX.png
Can I go on the long list, or is it just better to PM?
Can I go on the long list, or is it just better to PM?
Click here to see my lore project!
@Dragoniped Both options work, I'll ping you for tomorrow's batch but it is the last batch I'm putting up for the thread, which will be Nocturnes.

Of course if tomorrow there's none that you can find that you like in what I have offered, or if they're all taken quickly, then I will contact you personally and discuss what kind of dragon you're looking for, breed, genes, coloration, and if I can hatch something similar to that I'll make sure to tell you and let you get first pick.
@Dragoniped Both options work, I'll ping you for tomorrow's batch but it is the last batch I'm putting up for the thread, which will be Nocturnes.

Of course if tomorrow there's none that you can find that you like in what I have offered, or if they're all taken quickly, then I will contact you personally and discuss what kind of dragon you're looking for, breed, genes, coloration, and if I can hatch something similar to that I'll make sure to tell you and let you get first pick.
arOGchX.png
Okay, Thanks!
Okay, Thanks!
@Dragoniped The new Nocts are up on the first post.
@Dragoniped The new Nocts are up on the first post.
arOGchX.png
@Dracowolf thanks for the update
Can I get the kitty cat boy please? (Unnamed male 3)
@Dracowolf thanks for the update
Can I get the kitty cat boy please? (Unnamed male 3)
Unnamed Female #2
Turquoise Crystal / Swamp Facet / Sunshine Glimmer
This girl is fantastic at flying. She enjoys doing tricks and showing off her tight turns and loops. There:s a bit if elegance to her movements and it is helped by the fact the sunlight reflects off her crystal body.

May I please get this girl? <3

She'd be my second from you, I also got Natalia!
@Dracowolf
Unnamed Female #2
Turquoise Crystal / Swamp Facet / Sunshine Glimmer
This girl is fantastic at flying. She enjoys doing tricks and showing off her tight turns and loops. There:s a bit if elegance to her movements and it is helped by the fact the sunlight reflects off her crystal body.

May I please get this girl? <3

She'd be my second from you, I also got Natalia!
@Dracowolf
JSabfZF.gif
@dracowolf I really want unnamed male #3 (I love cats and nocturnes :3) but I don't have any space
@dracowolf I really want unnamed male #3 (I love cats and nocturnes :3) but I don't have any space
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12