Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSING] Naturefall Hatchery!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Hiame
It'll be the last free kid - I shall be keeping the Glimmer Gods pair and selling any babies they have in the future. If you want to buy a kiddo later on I can always message you.
@Hiame
It'll be the last free kid - I shall be keeping the Glimmer Gods pair and selling any babies they have in the future. If you want to buy a kiddo later on I can always message you.
@Corrupted How much for the Seafoam Sweethearts?
@Corrupted How much for the Seafoam Sweethearts?
qd7QmLu.png

the shatterglass sanctum
they/them | 28

dragons for sale || lorebook
Ahh, okay then. But I'm not the most patient person in the world, so I'll be happy to take her and stalk a bit for her siblings in the future :3
Ahh, okay then. But I'm not the most patient person in the world, so I'll be happy to take her and stalk a bit for her siblings in the future :3
@Corrupted
at this moment i have 3802 Treasure, 15g, and 11 deep earth geodes. would any of that be enough to buy that pair?

i just spent a lot of treasure.
@Corrupted
at this moment i have 3802 Treasure, 15g, and 11 deep earth geodes. would any of that be enough to buy that pair?

i just spent a lot of treasure.
uDWJxnb.png
@Withypol
60KT/G, feel free to haggle with me though.

@Hiame
Sure, i'll send her over then send you a message when the new hatchlings come around.

@FireHeartSong
Sorry but I was looking for at least 40KT for the pair. You can always buy one of them though if you see one that interests you?
@Withypol
60KT/G, feel free to haggle with me though.

@Hiame
Sure, i'll send her over then send you a message when the new hatchlings come around.

@FireHeartSong
Sorry but I was looking for at least 40KT for the pair. You can always buy one of them though if you see one that interests you?
@Corrupted
How much is Irving?
@Corrupted
How much is Irving?
uDWJxnb.png
@FireHeartSong
20KT/G for him would be the lowest i'd go, mixed currency payment is fine if you're interested.
@FireHeartSong
20KT/G for him would be the lowest i'd go, mixed currency payment is fine if you're interested.
@Corrupted
I Can pay about 10 gems and 10 DeepEarth geodes. Would that cover it?
@Corrupted
I Can pay about 10 gems and 10 DeepEarth geodes. Would that cover it?
uDWJxnb.png
@FireHeartSong
I'll send you a PM.
@FireHeartSong
I'll send you a PM.
@Corrupted Ok, I'll happily take the Seafoam Sweethearts for 60g!
@Corrupted Ok, I'll happily take the Seafoam Sweethearts for 60g!
qd7QmLu.png

the shatterglass sanctum
they/them | 28

dragons for sale || lorebook
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14