Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LightningDOM] Raffle & Buy [Done]
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 118 119
I won't be able to do the live drawing tonight due to internet issues at my old house, so I'll have to do it Friday night when we have internet at our new place! Apologies to everyone. D:

@RedWillia

Should be fully fixed now!

@Sidegrinder

Got them all entered for you!

@Espoir

Have you found out which dragons haven't been entered yet or have the attendants managed to get them entered already?
I won't be able to do the live drawing tonight due to internet issues at my old house, so I'll have to do it Friday night when we have internet at our new place! Apologies to everyone. D:

@RedWillia

Should be fully fixed now!

@Sidegrinder

Got them all entered for you!

@Espoir

Have you found out which dragons haven't been entered yet or have the attendants managed to get them entered already?
@DeadlyInformant

It seems a couple of the dragons I sent in were labeled under the username "PixieKnight3265" instead of "PixieKnight3264".
@DeadlyInformant

It seems a couple of the dragons I sent in were labeled under the username "PixieKnight3265" instead of "PixieKnight3264".
AVcm6cm.gifSFt2mV6.pngehvITcG.gifAk5NINa.png+1 FR Time
@PixieKnight3264

Fixed!

Along with some other people I've noticed had a similar issue, or who had dragons put under a similar username that did not exist and were clearly a mistype.
@PixieKnight3264

Fixed!

Along with some other people I've noticed had a similar issue, or who had dragons put under a similar username that did not exist and were clearly a mistype.
[center][size=6][b][color=3c946b]Most ___ Prize Winners![/color][/b][/size][/center] And finally now that I have net at home, here are the winners of the Most ____ prizes! The live drawing will come up shortly afterwards while I check through some things and make sure the streaming will work for people. [quote=Most Levels Sent] [item=Red-Footed Akirbeak] [item=Jar of Slime][item=Vial of River Muck] [/quote] @Tserin! [img]https://puu.sh/xANhp/d464b123cb.png[/img] ------------------------- [quote=Most 1t Dragons Sent] [item=Stone Borer][item=Fire Sprite] [item=Jar of Slime][item=Vial of River Muck] [/quote] @Rynne! [img]https://puu.sh/xANiv/6a45779428.png[/img] ------------------------- [quote=Most Dragons Sent] [item=electricians power pack][item=windbound plumage] [item=Jar of Slime][item=Vial of River Muck] [/quote] @Tserin! [img]https://puu.sh/xANg0/355b808e7c.png[/img] ------------------------- [quote=Most 1t Dragons Saturday 09/09] [item=fire sprite][item=Gustborne Balloon][item=Leafy Gladeboughs][item=Moonglow Thorns][item=Sakura Flowerfall][item=Skeletal Chimes] [/quote] @Pripyat! [img]https://puu.sh/xANEf/09a5b56e1c.png[/img]
Most ___ Prize Winners!

And finally now that I have net at home, here are the winners of the Most ____ prizes! The live drawing will come up shortly afterwards while I check through some things and make sure the streaming will work for people.

Most Levels Sent wrote:
Red-Footed Akirbeak
Jar of Slime Vial of River Muck

@Tserin!

d464b123cb.png

Most 1t Dragons Sent wrote:
Stone Borer Fire Sprite

@Rynne!

6a45779428.png

Most Dragons Sent wrote:
Windbound Plumage

@Tserin!

355b808e7c.png

Most 1t Dragons Saturday 09/09 wrote:
Fire Sprite Gustborne Balloon Leafy Gladeboughs Moonglow Thorns Sakura Flowerfall Skeletal Chimes

@Pripyat!

09a5b56e1c.png
Drawing Starting!

Drawing has ended, winners post will be going up shortly!

Reminders!

-You DO NOT have to be in the stream to win. It's just for those who may enjoy watching, want to see who gets drawn, or simply wants to hang out chatting with others while we're drawing.

-If a person places in the drawing, I will be dropping their ticket values to 1. This cuts down majorly on redraw time and makes a drawing go faster and easier! So don't worry if you happen to see your or other's tickets at 1, it just means that person has won at some point!

-If at any point you'd like to see who has won, or if you have already, just let me know and I'll show the winners list!

@5fluffy51 @5h4d0wdu57 @8uny @aberdakitty @aboveclouds @abstractalgebra @acorn781 @addmon @ademus @adu @aehdncl @aeroden @aeteni @afire @airdanteine @alanon @alexicyn @allysun @alohomora @alunarriot @amnesiadragon @amorah @ampharosy @anamink @anicia @ankanv @annandale @anomaly2k @antivehicular @apprenticewriter @aralynia @archoran @archsage @argante @aristatide @arrakis @artemiis @ashes13 @ashki @ashrahn @astarael @atavan @atavus @atelophobia @aurafur @aurax @axicia @azarias @bagofgroceries @ballad @bandedlake @battler @bejeweledhope @bergentruckung @blackjackie @blastaar @bloodsentry @bluemoonmagick @bluemoonygirl @brightmarble @broderick @brokengems @brokenstone @browncoatparadox @bumblesweet @cancri @candace @canidae @canis @canismajoris @captaincaiti @carcinogenesis @carmilla @carmine @catgame21234 @cavallone @celelorien @celestria @celine @cerys @chaosarceus @chasegirl @chatoyant @chelo @cherryoctopie @cherrywave @cheyinka @chocolatekittens @chocoli @chrisondra @cindanwe @cinderfire @ciroth9002 @clarkegriffin @clavicado @clm @clozo @clya @cngx @coloradoblues @comicsans @counterklock @crookedjaw @crystalrush @cvhruig @cyborgcondesce @cynicalcyclist @cyrsei @dandelionqueen @darknessreborn @darkrait @darthiel @daten @dellon78 @demiguise @devibrigard @dggeoff @discovered @divinelush @docmulligan @dolman @dotpixis @dovalore @dracowolf @dragonpromise @draketeeth @draxia @dreamnorn @dreamseer @dreamweave @dualscepters @dulcette @duskwitch13 @dustclouds @easilyamusedkat @eclipsemirror @eeriansadow @eeriansadow's @eeveepower @einheria @eiyora @elaendorlien @elsu @elysadie @emmahaa @emperors @endlessnight @enriana @espoir @etherealdreams @evantalia @evarinya @evilie @exeidur @fabro @facieux @faededfyre @fantasygirlrai @fenixinka @feridbathory @fidothehoarder @firstblush @flaresolaire @flightnihg @flipthefrog @fluffyeti @fluke @foolishray @frameofreality @frogata @frozenbarioth @furdora @ganondorf @geisterwolf @gekkouga @gemset @gheron @ghostflowers @ghostfromthemoon @giantpandroid @gloomy @goldenflight @goldenstorm @gracie88 @grackledragon @gravebloom @grecianzephyrus @greenappled @gryffonjoi @gunklord420 @guppies27 @gwinna @hadidah @harvesthare @hatsunemiku @hauntology @helva @heroed @heronwing @hexacoatl @hidd3nstare @hideki @hkomygf @hokayse @humanityxpeople @hyacindy @iceex @ilidragon @iluvdragons @inkexplosions @inkytalons @intel @inviporcelain @ishirasu @iskars @itsasomething @ixris @jazzyleia @jbapple @jecai @jetfeather @jinian @jinjer @jinxmoonstone @jousama @jurassicpark @justiceturtle @kaaoqi @kaitii @kalvin @kamishii @kardi @karika @karramel @katelle @katia @katsha @katsuokai @kaylaeve @kefiili @kikaharu @kikatzu @kipiekie @kiragami @kirkeyressa @kirmon64 @kiseikune @kitiara @kiwiusa77 @knightess @koibitouso @korangar @kriski @kristalli @krycelli @kuill @kvon @kylaila @kyoki @ladyarchive @ladysilverfang @lainer @lantadyme @lauropod @layenne90 @lecoss @leiari @leucoss @lilybound @litharda @littlesong4 @longjump @lordchair @lostthought @lousedog @lucidwhispers @luckygrace99 @lunadivine @lunalii @lunila @lupinus @lyricity @maanster @maby @madarakita @magala @magnusmedivh @maidofthemist13 @makoenergy @malligon @mangopanda @marchelute @marinaquakenbush @mayorati @mcchicken @mdom @meganbm @mehwa @melova @meredith44 @mericorn @metaresolve @meyoline @miasmajesty @mida @mignonne @minstri @mokuroh @momofsix @momoi @moonaire @moonlitcacti @moonpiebandit @morare @morifinde @moriwen @morpheme @mrsnegcol @msdova @mudguts @mystyic @n0b0dy @naegiri @naga @nahtanha @namelessmonster @natureluvr @naym @nazara @nebulalagoon @neontetraember @nerilka @nesu @netherguard @nevvermore @nicoleeirin @nightshire @nightwind @niya @noirlecrow @nuclearglow @nuclearwaffles @nukleer @o0aoba0o @obscaenus @october @ogbarbari @okamiten @okapi @okthislooksbad @omiki @orbofdiscord @paintseagull @palatine @papergryphon @parad0xxy @patron @pearlcorgi @pennifeather @phaedra @phenri @philli @piney @pixiejen @pixieknight3264 @plaguemaw @plantqueen @platinumdream @playingforkeeps @plushstiel @plushyrobot @poland @princeeridan @pripyat @protowilson @psychoseparatist @pteranodon @purplephyron @qiulong @quaranth @queensabriel @quenya @quetzalqueen @quietnerd @raikaryuujin @randomtux @ranmaru @raptora @raptorfeathers @rashakiro @ratiasu @redwillia @remuslupn @restless @retrogradenova @rhabdo @riko @rillc @risforrose @rivenmist @riyoke @roboheart @rochambeau @roseredaus @rosoidela @rowdy @rubyredtan @rutile @rwby @rynne @sabriel415 @salamanderpie @salvation @saskia @schefflera @sciencegal8 @selenology @sennethe @serelinda @sesshin @shacco @shadica @shadowfromnorth @shadowsylph @sharoncarter @sheserendipity @shiannejanelle @shibadog @shihana @shimadamada @sidegrinder @silfern @silverotter @silverphoenix @silverwings47 @simfeetunder @siritys @skanti @skitter @sky09 @skyesbride @slaincane @slothqueenxx @smileytechie @smolseed @snipe @soaringlynx @socklesswonder @sofystikitty @solztize @sossedov @soulborg63 @spectra126 @spinaria @spitfire1701 @squiremarcus @staceywacey @stanari @starbug @starlistic @starsoul @stasha @stealthbaguette @sterlingstarling @strudel @sugasuga @suishoshinobi @sunflour @sunnynyaa @superbi @superbia @sweggy @sylvandyr @sylvanstarscribe @synnful @synzia @szora @tabris @taiyou @talador @tarany @taunt @tazror @teadwin @teletraan @texere @thalassarche @thalassatheblue @thedragonsqueen @thejadesiren @thenightdancer @thisoneisblue @thoracosaurus @titherdel @toxiccosmos @tracepack @triss @tristess @tserin @tues @tune @twinarmageddons @twistedflyte @ugryzelda @ulquiorra04 @undermom @unelore @urbancountry26 @ursaw @valarauka @valekivi @valemora @valla @vanquished @varenyky @vauvenal @veggiestew @vely @vert @vesperupus @victoryrain @vojir @vyktorkun @warriorcat39 @warriorjames @watercolour @widmo @windchimes @wintermischief @wirenth @witchofthewoods @wolfiso @wtnv @wylddandelyon @xanox @xianvar @yadun @yamir @yeechen @ygdrasill @yyalls @zincalloy @zonemod
Drawing Starting!

Drawing has ended, winners post will be going up shortly!

Reminders!

-You DO NOT have to be in the stream to win. It's just for those who may enjoy watching, want to see who gets drawn, or simply wants to hang out chatting with others while we're drawing.

-If a person places in the drawing, I will be dropping their ticket values to 1. This cuts down majorly on redraw time and makes a drawing go faster and easier! So don't worry if you happen to see your or other's tickets at 1, it just means that person has won at some point!

-If at any point you'd like to see who has won, or if you have already, just let me know and I'll show the winners list!

@5fluffy51 @5h4d0wdu57 @8uny @aberdakitty @aboveclouds @abstractalgebra @acorn781 @addmon @ademus @adu @aehdncl @aeroden @aeteni @afire @airdanteine @alanon @alexicyn @allysun @alohomora @alunarriot @amnesiadragon @amorah @ampharosy @anamink @anicia @ankanv @annandale @anomaly2k @antivehicular @apprenticewriter @aralynia @archoran @archsage @argante @aristatide @arrakis @artemiis @ashes13 @ashki @ashrahn @astarael @atavan @atavus @atelophobia @aurafur @aurax @axicia @azarias @bagofgroceries @ballad @bandedlake @battler @bejeweledhope @bergentruckung @blackjackie @blastaar @bloodsentry @bluemoonmagick @bluemoonygirl @brightmarble @broderick @brokengems @brokenstone @browncoatparadox @bumblesweet @cancri @candace @canidae @canis @canismajoris @captaincaiti @carcinogenesis @carmilla @carmine @catgame21234 @cavallone @celelorien @celestria @celine @cerys @chaosarceus @chasegirl @chatoyant @chelo @cherryoctopie @cherrywave @cheyinka @chocolatekittens @chocoli @chrisondra @cindanwe @cinderfire @ciroth9002 @clarkegriffin @clavicado @clm @clozo @clya @cngx @coloradoblues @comicsans @counterklock @crookedjaw @crystalrush @cvhruig @cyborgcondesce @cynicalcyclist @cyrsei @dandelionqueen @darknessreborn @darkrait @darthiel @daten @dellon78 @demiguise @devibrigard @dggeoff @discovered @divinelush @docmulligan @dolman @dotpixis @dovalore @dracowolf @dragonpromise @draketeeth @draxia @dreamnorn @dreamseer @dreamweave @dualscepters @dulcette @duskwitch13 @dustclouds @easilyamusedkat @eclipsemirror @eeriansadow @eeriansadow's @eeveepower @einheria @eiyora @elaendorlien @elsu @elysadie @emmahaa @emperors @endlessnight @enriana @espoir @etherealdreams @evantalia @evarinya @evilie @exeidur @fabro @facieux @faededfyre @fantasygirlrai @fenixinka @feridbathory @fidothehoarder @firstblush @flaresolaire @flightnihg @flipthefrog @fluffyeti @fluke @foolishray @frameofreality @frogata @frozenbarioth @furdora @ganondorf @geisterwolf @gekkouga @gemset @gheron @ghostflowers @ghostfromthemoon @giantpandroid @gloomy @goldenflight @goldenstorm @gracie88 @grackledragon @gravebloom @grecianzephyrus @greenappled @gryffonjoi @gunklord420 @guppies27 @gwinna @hadidah @harvesthare @hatsunemiku @hauntology @helva @heroed @heronwing @hexacoatl @hidd3nstare @hideki @hkomygf @hokayse @humanityxpeople @hyacindy @iceex @ilidragon @iluvdragons @inkexplosions @inkytalons @intel @inviporcelain @ishirasu @iskars @itsasomething @ixris @jazzyleia @jbapple @jecai @jetfeather @jinian @jinjer @jinxmoonstone @jousama @jurassicpark @justiceturtle @kaaoqi @kaitii @kalvin @kamishii @kardi @karika @karramel @katelle @katia @katsha @katsuokai @kaylaeve @kefiili @kikaharu @kikatzu @kipiekie @kiragami @kirkeyressa @kirmon64 @kiseikune @kitiara @kiwiusa77 @knightess @koibitouso @korangar @kriski @kristalli @krycelli @kuill @kvon @kylaila @kyoki @ladyarchive @ladysilverfang @lainer @lantadyme @lauropod @layenne90 @lecoss @leiari @leucoss @lilybound @litharda @littlesong4 @longjump @lordchair @lostthought @lousedog @lucidwhispers @luckygrace99 @lunadivine @lunalii @lunila @lupinus @lyricity @maanster @maby @madarakita @magala @magnusmedivh @maidofthemist13 @makoenergy @malligon @mangopanda @marchelute @marinaquakenbush @mayorati @mcchicken @mdom @meganbm @mehwa @melova @meredith44 @mericorn @metaresolve @meyoline @miasmajesty @mida @mignonne @minstri @mokuroh @momofsix @momoi @moonaire @moonlitcacti @moonpiebandit @morare @morifinde @moriwen @morpheme @mrsnegcol @msdova @mudguts @mystyic @n0b0dy @naegiri @naga @nahtanha @namelessmonster @natureluvr @naym @nazara @nebulalagoon @neontetraember @nerilka @nesu @netherguard @nevvermore @nicoleeirin @nightshire @nightwind @niya @noirlecrow @nuclearglow @nuclearwaffles @nukleer @o0aoba0o @obscaenus @october @ogbarbari @okamiten @okapi @okthislooksbad @omiki @orbofdiscord @paintseagull @palatine @papergryphon @parad0xxy @patron @pearlcorgi @pennifeather @phaedra @phenri @philli @piney @pixiejen @pixieknight3264 @plaguemaw @plantqueen @platinumdream @playingforkeeps @plushstiel @plushyrobot @poland @princeeridan @pripyat @protowilson @psychoseparatist @pteranodon @purplephyron @qiulong @quaranth @queensabriel @quenya @quetzalqueen @quietnerd @raikaryuujin @randomtux @ranmaru @raptora @raptorfeathers @rashakiro @ratiasu @redwillia @remuslupn @restless @retrogradenova @rhabdo @riko @rillc @risforrose @rivenmist @riyoke @roboheart @rochambeau @roseredaus @rosoidela @rowdy @rubyredtan @rutile @rwby @rynne @sabriel415 @salamanderpie @salvation @saskia @schefflera @sciencegal8 @selenology @sennethe @serelinda @sesshin @shacco @shadica @shadowfromnorth @shadowsylph @sharoncarter @sheserendipity @shiannejanelle @shibadog @shihana @shimadamada @sidegrinder @silfern @silverotter @silverphoenix @silverwings47 @simfeetunder @siritys @skanti @skitter @sky09 @skyesbride @slaincane @slothqueenxx @smileytechie @smolseed @snipe @soaringlynx @socklesswonder @sofystikitty @solztize @sossedov @soulborg63 @spectra126 @spinaria @spitfire1701 @squiremarcus @staceywacey @stanari @starbug @starlistic @starsoul @stasha @stealthbaguette @sterlingstarling @strudel @sugasuga @suishoshinobi @sunflour @sunnynyaa @superbi @superbia @sweggy @sylvandyr @sylvanstarscribe @synnful @synzia @szora @tabris @taiyou @talador @tarany @taunt @tazror @teadwin @teletraan @texere @thalassarche @thalassatheblue @thedragonsqueen @thejadesiren @thenightdancer @thisoneisblue @thoracosaurus @titherdel @toxiccosmos @tracepack @triss @tristess @tserin @tues @tune @twinarmageddons @twistedflyte @ugryzelda @ulquiorra04 @undermom @unelore @urbancountry26 @ursaw @valarauka @valekivi @valemora @valla @vanquished @varenyky @vauvenal @veggiestew @vely @vert @vesperupus @victoryrain @vojir @vyktorkun @warriorcat39 @warriorjames @watercolour @widmo @windchimes @wintermischief @wirenth @witchofthewoods @wolfiso @wtnv @wylddandelyon @xanox @xianvar @yadun @yamir @yeechen @ygdrasill @yyalls @zincalloy @zonemod
lol @karika u got beat <3
lol @karika u got beat <3
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@DeadlyInformant
Oh cool! Didn't know you were involved with the raffle. I guess the internet issues would be the reason I haven't had to compete for Podid Claw sales with you the last few days. :-)
@DeadlyInformant
Oh cool! Didn't know you were involved with the raffle. I guess the internet issues would be the reason I haven't had to compete for Podid Claw sales with you the last few days. :-)
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Clavicado
Yes, yes I did lol.
Shh. I work full time too now, remember?
@Clavicado
Yes, yes I did lol.
Shh. I work full time too now, remember?
DmRdZYl.png
@Karika tsk tsk, prioritizing real life over pixel dragons? how could you? :D
@Karika tsk tsk, prioritizing real life over pixel dragons? how could you? :D
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado
Look who's talking.
I still contributed over 1k dergs :D
@Clavicado
Look who's talking.
I still contributed over 1k dergs :D
DmRdZYl.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 118 119