Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Hatchlings/Dragons! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34
@Solarfox123 thank you!
@Solarfox123 thank you!
@Zyeadr

Welcome!
@Zyeadr

Welcome!
+1 hour FR time
hoooo boy a bunch of hatchies from friend added
hoooo boy a bunch of hatchies from friend added
+1 hour FR time
@Solarfox123 can I grab him? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/360870/36086901_350.png[/img]
@Solarfox123
can I grab him?
36086901_350.png
QFXpYkj.png 6Af94.gif
@GhostOfAPickle

Yep, I've sent him over!
@GhostOfAPickle

Yep, I've sent him over!
+1 hour FR time
@Solarfox123
May I have Meier and Mila? I know its too much.. Meier would be the mate to Vech and Mila to Vix. It's understandable if you won't permit. If it comes to that, I would like to have Meier please.
@Solarfox123
May I have Meier and Mila? I know its too much.. Meier would be the mate to Vech and Mila to Vix. It's understandable if you won't permit. If it comes to that, I would like to have Meier please.
8pTv.gif
@ElectricBandit

It is only one per person per day, yeah, sorry. :C If Mila is still here tomorrow though then you can comment on the thread again and ask for her!

I've sent over Meier!
@ElectricBandit

It is only one per person per day, yeah, sorry. :C If Mila is still here tomorrow though then you can comment on the thread again and ask for her!

I've sent over Meier!
+1 hour FR time
can i please have Akaronys he looks so pretty!!

@Solarfox123

can i please have Akaronys he looks so pretty!!

@Solarfox123

@Thali

Of course, I've sent him over!
@Thali

Of course, I've sent him over!
+1 hour FR time
@solarfox123 I would love to snag up Yolda if you don't mind!! I also want Seriad but I'll wait till tommorrow (since i know it says one per day)
@solarfox123 I would love to snag up Yolda if you don't mind!! I also want Seriad but I'll wait till tommorrow (since i know it says one per day)
firevs1.png She/her
+3 fr time
Lore lair/Fun lair
Fire Mama for the win
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34