Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Hatchlings/Dragons! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34
@Solarfox123

I would love to take Areskyn to wear a uma I got :3
@Solarfox123

I would love to take Areskyn to wear a uma I got :3
@chocomonster

I've sent him over!
@chocomonster

I've sent him over!
+1 hour FR time
@NickyJade156 @ADCymru

A user above the two of you asked for either of the two Faes that you two liked, and i'm waiting for them to get back to me for which one they would prefer.

As soon as I know I'll send the remaining Fae over to the person who asked for it.
@NickyJade156 @ADCymru

A user above the two of you asked for either of the two Faes that you two liked, and i'm waiting for them to get back to me for which one they would prefer.

As soon as I know I'll send the remaining Fae over to the person who asked for it.
+1 hour FR time
@Solarfox123 Okie dokie :3
@Solarfox123 Okie dokie :3
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
May I have Mathas? @Solarfox123
May I have Mathas? @Solarfox123
Unknown-7.png
Have a great day!
@Poppoppet678

Yep, I've sent him over!

@ADCymru

I've sent over Bedocha!
@Poppoppet678

Yep, I've sent him over!

@ADCymru

I've sent over Bedocha!
+1 hour FR time
@NickyJade156

Okay, so they did want Mathas, so the male Fae is taken, I'm sorry ;7;

There's a female Guardian up now, but if she isn't up to your tastes then check back in a few days and I'll have more hatchlings up for grabs! ;u;

I do put new hatchlings on the thread daily, but I wait to open the thread until I have 5-6 or more hatchlings.
@NickyJade156

Okay, so they did want Mathas, so the male Fae is taken, I'm sorry ;7;

There's a female Guardian up now, but if she isn't up to your tastes then check back in a few days and I'll have more hatchlings up for grabs! ;u;

I do put new hatchlings on the thread daily, but I wait to open the thread until I have 5-6 or more hatchlings.
+1 hour FR time
@Solarfox123 Argh darn, thats fine though. Just let me know if you have any other jaguar genes :)
@Solarfox123 Argh darn, thats fine though. Just let me know if you have any other jaguar genes :)
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
@NickyJade156

The Guardian up now does have Jaguar and Rosette, buuut I admit that her colors aren't all that nice. XD

I will have a nest hatchling in three days that will be Jaguar/Safari, so no leopard spots on the wings.

And the day after that I'll have a nest that should all be Jaguar/Rosette.
@NickyJade156

The Guardian up now does have Jaguar and Rosette, buuut I admit that her colors aren't all that nice. XD

I will have a nest hatchling in three days that will be Jaguar/Safari, so no leopard spots on the wings.

And the day after that I'll have a nest that should all be Jaguar/Rosette.
+1 hour FR time
@Solarfox123

Thank you :D

He is going to wear this pretty uma when he gets older :3

Just on the off chance I have to do a lair clean up (far far off future of course), do you specifically want me to find him a keep home or no care if I throw him on the AH and let fate choose who gets him? xD (I dont mind dragon exalting since it does help with the huge dragon population and I dont see it as bad, but some people do so want to make sure ^-^)
@Solarfox123

Thank you :D

He is going to wear this pretty uma when he gets older :3

Just on the off chance I have to do a lair clean up (far far off future of course), do you specifically want me to find him a keep home or no care if I throw him on the AH and let fate choose who gets him? xD (I dont mind dragon exalting since it does help with the huge dragon population and I dont see it as bad, but some people do so want to make sure ^-^)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34