Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Baldwin's Bash] Alchemy Drop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Niya - you can send a message filled with random transmutation materials to anyone you'd like. [quote]This is a message delivery service for the Baldwin Bash. Each message will contain a quick note of gratitude and three materials to use in your cauldron. Please fill out this [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSckovPRUIag-VyAeJr3jwEOpM1g124mCrVOpPGRpu7YcGXcfw/viewform?usp=sf_link]form[/url] with your username and the username of the person you would like us to send the message to. You may also choose to add in your own message at the very end. Though we do ask for your username, you will remain anonymous.[/quote]
@Niya - you can send a message filled with random transmutation materials to anyone you'd like.
Quote:
This is a message delivery service for the Baldwin Bash. Each message will contain a quick note of gratitude and three materials to use in your cauldron. Please fill out this form with your username and the username of the person you would like us to send the message to. You may also choose to add in your own message at the very end. Though we do ask for your username, you will remain anonymous.
XBlovdQ.png o3nzgbC.png NJvaKUP.png
[center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/GS29jIC.png[/img] We're getting some thoughtful messages uvu
GS29jIC.png

We're getting some thoughtful messages uvu
@Niya
Sorry for not being able to respond sooner! I saw BrightMarble tried to help you, did you figure it out or do you still need help?

@heartcrusher1
Go ahead and send in some more! We're not as busy as expected currently.
@Niya
Sorry for not being able to respond sooner! I saw BrightMarble tried to help you, did you figure it out or do you still need help?

@heartcrusher1
Go ahead and send in some more! We're not as busy as expected currently.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly - Perhaps, to increase turnout, shorten the title to something that could mention it being a messaging service? I know a lot of people would be more interested if the title contained something about what this is!
@Cheshly - Perhaps, to increase turnout, shorten the title to something that could mention it being a messaging service? I know a lot of people would be more interested if the title contained something about what this is!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
floods with requests for at least like 20 people I'm so sorry I love so many people here
floods with requests for at least like 20 people I'm so sorry I love so many people here
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
oh, thank you so much to the anon who sent me a drop! that really made my night, no joke.
oh, thank you so much to the anon who sent me a drop! that really made my night, no joke.
HO7jGPA.png Kookaburra
on Pixpets

4832_1e9d4aab6ad6e40e_I.gif11047_f99b7458f856f2a5_I.gif3926_9be993f525c9c6e9_I.gif17800_2c92a7469c1b3278_I.gif3175_d07d5c3f5cbab53c_I.gif5875_5d1f8496eb6f2897_I.gif8457_4ac4f4ab6c0f9d95_I.gif9030_380187e4ad587cc8_I.gif8066_f262055000960407_I.gif9152_6633c512e23795d8_I.gif
Aww, this is adorable. Thank you, whoever sent me a message!
Aww, this is adorable. Thank you, whoever sent me a message!
Currently in the process of sending many of these out (coughs @heartcrusher1 cough), but it's wonderful to see some users taking the time to submit requests for drops~
Currently in the process of sending many of these out (coughs @heartcrusher1 cough), but it's wonderful to see some users taking the time to submit requests for drops~
@ChocolateKittens, @Fizzywits, and @BrightMarble

Hey guys, would you mind tossing a couple materials my way? I'm finding myself running low for the messages! If anyone could toss some at me, it'd be much appreciated!
@ChocolateKittens, @Fizzywits, and @BrightMarble

Hey guys, would you mind tossing a couple materials my way? I'm finding myself running low for the messages! If anyone could toss some at me, it'd be much appreciated!
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
@BrightMarble @ChocolateKittens @Cheshly

I'm actually running low as well - I sent a total of roughly 135 transmutations out (alongside a few familiars and pieces of food as per requests), so I'm almost out.

@Lemonsinasoup, I'll send you anything I can spare!
@BrightMarble @ChocolateKittens @Cheshly

I'm actually running low as well - I sent a total of roughly 135 transmutations out (alongside a few familiars and pieces of food as per requests), so I'm almost out.

@Lemonsinasoup, I'll send you anything I can spare!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10