Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fest Grab Bags (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/e6bca6a79f2e67a72971ddc36bee0ddc/tumblr_nvpoi2wmfC1ubjyzzo3_400.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][b][s]Happy Flameforger's Festival! Grab bags are back once again [i]until the festival ends![/i][/s][/b][/size] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/205282/20528128_350.png?mtime=WYirmQAChd0.png[/img] [/center] [size=5][b]Update:[/b] I am no longer accepting embers as payment![/size] [b]Update[/b]: You can now pay for a grab bag with Joxar's inventory stuff! Since I have been gone for a while, I'm not entirely familiar with how this works yet, but I know how to find LAH for those items, so that is what they will be worth! Also, tag (at least 5) of your friends in this post and get one free simple sack! [/center] I am back from my hiatus! My grab bags come back sporadically during some festivals, so grab some while you can! I will try to send you items that are valued close to your bag price and quite possibly far above them. Feel free to ask me any questions! [center][size=5][b][u]HOW TO ORDER[/u][/b][/size] [LIST] Send me a PM with your payment stating: 1.Which type and how many bags you want 2.If you do or don't want dragons in your bag 3.Tell me if you tagged 5 friends for the free bag [b]Any order valued at 100kt or more, I will look at your profile/lair/bestiary/wishlist and try to give you things you like![/b][/center] [size=4][b][u]ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT[/u][/b][/size] Don't have treasure? Have no fear, I accept these items below! [s][b]Current Fest Currency[/b]= 1:500 value[/s] [b]Gems[/b]=1:800 value [b]Prismatic tokens and Joxar's Inventory stuff[/b]=LAH [b]Rusted/Iron/Gilded Treasure Chests:[/b] Rusted=2g Iron= 10g Gilded= 30g [b]Food:[/b] Plants= 1fp:10t Insects, meat, and seafood= 1fp:20t [b]Festival skins/items/chests[/b] valued at 30k if from the this festival or the previous one. Based on LAH for older festivals. [size=5][b]FAQs[/b][/size] [b]Are these still open?[/b] When the grab bags are closed, I put (CLOSED) next to the title. Until then, order away! [b]How will I recieve the dragons in my bags?[/b] I will send any dragons in a 1 way CR [b]Why do you want me to send a PM and not a CR?[/b] My item CRs are glitchy. [b]Why should I just trust you enough to just send the payment before getting the bag?[/b] 1. I have been doing these for a long time, you can find my older posts here http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=215513&did=22942106&function=edit#bio I've sold a ton of these and have had pretty much all happy reviews! 2. In order to keep track of which orders I have sent out, I only take the items from your original message out [i]after[/i] I have sent you your bag. I am not perfect however, and if you think I have forgotten about your bag, feel free to message me! If you still dont want to send a PM, read on, not all hope is lost! [b]I'd prefer to send a CR, can I still get a bag?[/b] Yes! I understand that some people dont feel comfortable simply sending me their payment in a PM, so send me a two way CR with your payment, and I will send your bag via PM. After I have sent it, I will put one item in the CR and you can accept the CR when you get your bag so that I can get paid. [/LIST] [quote][center][size=5][b]Big Prizes[/b][/size][/center] [Skin=18613] [Skin=16385] [Skin=17522] [Skin=19328] [Skin=20633][Skin=21586][Skin=11123] [Skin=10527] [item=Marva's Miraculous Reflection][item=windbound mask][item=sunbeam ursa] [item=cragward custodian] [item=shining goblin][item=unhatched nocturne egg] [item=Ambush] [/quote] [columns] [center][size=5][b][u]Types of bags[/u][/b][/size][/center] [img]http://saltandsanctuary.wiki.fextralife.com/file/Salt-and-Sanctuary/salt4.png[/img] [b]5k (10 embers) Simple Sack: [/b] May have [LIST] [*]Non-rare familiars [*]Baldwin items [*]Swipp items [*]Apparel [*]Battle stones [*]Food [*]Fodder dragons [/LIST] [nextcol] [img]http://saltandsanctuary.wiki.fextralife.com/file/Salt-and-Sanctuary/salt9.png[/img] [b]10k (20 embers) Large-ish Crate:[/b] May have [LIST] [*]Rare/new/non-rare familiars [*]Baldwin items [*]Swipp items [*]Apparel [*]Battle stones [*]Food [*]Non fest skins/accents [*]Fodder OR Pretty Dragons [/LIST][nextcol][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/7d38f3e46d32b187886eb93fde9b0f60/tumblr_nxicpqi3b21uucw7do4_250.png[/img] [b]50k (100 embers) Bursting Chest:[/b] May have: [LIST] [*]New/rare/fest familiars [*]Baldwin items [*]Swipp items [*]Apparrel [*]Battle stones [*]Food [*]Skins/accents- Fest and non fest [*]Festival Chests [*]Pretty Dragons [/LIST]
tumblr_nvpoi2wmfC1ubjyzzo3_400.png
Happy Flameforger's Festival! Grab bags are back once again until the festival ends!
20528128_350.png?mtime=WYirmQAChd0.png
Update: I am no longer accepting embers as payment!

Update: You can now pay for a grab bag with Joxar's inventory stuff! Since I have been gone for a while, I'm not entirely familiar with how this works yet, but I know how to find LAH for those items, so that is what they will be worth!
Also, tag (at least 5) of your friends in this post and get one free simple sack!

I am back from my hiatus!
My grab bags come back sporadically during some festivals, so grab some while you can! I will try to send you items that are valued close to your bag price and quite possibly far above them. Feel free to ask me any questions!

HOW TO ORDER
    Send me a PM with your payment stating:
    1.Which type and how many bags you want
    2.If you do or don't want dragons in your bag
    3.Tell me if you tagged 5 friends for the free bag
Any order valued at 100kt or more, I will look at your profile/lair/bestiary/wishlist and try to give you things you like!

ACCEPTED FORMS OF PAYMENT
Don't have treasure? Have no fear, I accept these items below!
Current Fest Currency= 1:500 value
Gems=1:800 value
Prismatic tokens and Joxar's Inventory stuff=LAH
Rusted/Iron/Gilded Treasure Chests: Rusted=2g Iron= 10g Gilded= 30g
Food: Plants= 1fp:10t Insects, meat, and seafood= 1fp:20t
Festival skins/items/chests valued at 30k if from the this festival or the previous one. Based on LAH for older festivals.

FAQs
Are these still open?
When the grab bags are closed, I put (CLOSED) next to the title. Until then, order away!

How will I recieve the dragons in my bags?
I will send any dragons in a 1 way CR

Why do you want me to send a PM and not a CR?
My item CRs are glitchy.

Why should I just trust you enough to just send the payment before getting the bag?
1. I have been doing these for a long time, you can find my older posts here http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=215513&did=22942106&function=edit#bio
I've sold a ton of these and have had pretty much all happy reviews!
2. In order to keep track of which orders I have sent out, I only take the items from your original message out after I have sent you your bag.
I am not perfect however, and if you think I have forgotten about your bag, feel free to message me!

If you still dont want to send a PM, read on, not all hope is lost!

I'd prefer to send a CR, can I still get a bag?
Yes! I understand that some people dont feel comfortable simply sending me their payment in a PM, so send me a two way CR with your payment, and I will send your bag via PM. After I have sent it, I will put one item in the CR and you can accept the CR when you get your bag so that I can get paid.

Quote:
Big Prizes
Marva's Miraculous Reflection Windbound Mask Sunbeam Ursa Cragward Custodian Shining Goblin Unhatched Nocturne Egg Ambush
Types of bags
salt4.png
5k (10 embers) Simple Sack:
May have
  • Non-rare familiars
  • Baldwin items
  • Swipp items
  • Apparel
  • Battle stones
  • Food
  • Fodder dragons

salt9.png
10k (20 embers) Large-ish Crate:
May have
  • Rare/new/non-rare
    familiars
  • Baldwin items
  • Swipp items
  • Apparel
  • Battle stones
  • Food
  • Non fest skins/accents
  • Fodder OR Pretty Dragons
tumblr_nxicpqi3b21uucw7do4_250.png
50k (100 embers) Bursting Chest:
May have:
  • New/rare/fest familiars
  • Baldwin items
  • Swipp items
  • Apparrel
  • Battle stones
  • Food
  • Skins/accents- Fest and non fest
  • Festival Chests
  • Pretty Dragons
Pinglist
If you would like to be taken off or put on the pinglist, let me know!
@UZaaki9
@ElphabaThropp
@rantothedevil
@CalicoProfessor
@FusionKnight
@Lopai
@Jammingjess
@Spazzifras
@TsuneEmbers
@Sylkea
@MagpieScholar
@Riverflower
@MOMOFSIX

My Status: Sending out bags!

Orders:
Alphanix 50k
ThousandSunny 2 50k (Qualifies for personalized items)
BraveEguana 4 5ks, 2 10ks and 1 50k
Audiellah 50k
Evet 50k
Valtristus 5 10k
wedredding 3 50k (Qualifies for personalized items)
kotacase 2 10ks 1 50k
HazelBird02 50k
DragonoftheVoid 10k
Xaerox 10k
Valtristus 50k
Rowanne 50k
Warbird 5k 10k
Roserapier 5k 10k 50k
mimimoon 50k
Intel 50k
Aurorium 10k
candygoth12 50k
Pinglist
If you would like to be taken off or put on the pinglist, let me know!
@UZaaki9
@ElphabaThropp
@rantothedevil
@CalicoProfessor
@FusionKnight
@Lopai
@Jammingjess
@Spazzifras
@TsuneEmbers
@Sylkea
@MagpieScholar
@Riverflower
@MOMOFSIX

My Status: Sending out bags!

Orders:
Alphanix 50k
ThousandSunny 2 50k (Qualifies for personalized items)
BraveEguana 4 5ks, 2 10ks and 1 50k
Audiellah 50k
Evet 50k
Valtristus 5 10k
wedredding 3 50k (Qualifies for personalized items)
kotacase 2 10ks 1 50k
HazelBird02 50k
DragonoftheVoid 10k
Xaerox 10k
Valtristus 50k
Rowanne 50k
Warbird 5k 10k
Roserapier 5k 10k 50k
mimimoon 50k
Intel 50k
Aurorium 10k
candygoth12 50k
@shadowartist206

I'll take 2 of the 10kt bags!
@shadowartist206

I'll take 2 of the 10kt bags!
zbWELyv.png
tuDXykQ.png
TTd5qF8.png
wmaQkkP.png
sapphire/jekyll
he/she
fr time+3
commissions
@Arupocalypse
Send me a PM with the payment and I will send you your bags! ^~^
@Arupocalypse
Send me a PM with the payment and I will send you your bags! ^~^
@shadowartist206 I'll take a 10kt one!
(@burritoray @purplepurple @dontsteponlegos @squiddywang @sierpent come check this out)
@shadowartist206 I'll take a 10kt one!
(@burritoray @purplepurple @dontsteponlegos @squiddywang @sierpent come check this out)
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@shadowartist206
I know I really shouldn't do this, buttttt . . . I've got a Flamecaller vista and a Eclipse the Sun skin, giving a total value of 60kt~ I would like one 50kt and one 10kt pls~

I also have a Forest's Edge Thorn Apparel from Joxar's, would you value it at 60kt? (the lowest on AH is 65kt right now~)

@SquiddyWang @ShadowTiger7819 @MagicOreo @Cadh20000 @LysanderMc
Check this place out~
@shadowartist206
I know I really shouldn't do this, buttttt . . . I've got a Flamecaller vista and a Eclipse the Sun skin, giving a total value of 60kt~ I would like one 50kt and one 10kt pls~

I also have a Forest's Edge Thorn Apparel from Joxar's, would you value it at 60kt? (the lowest on AH is 65kt right now~)

@SquiddyWang @ShadowTiger7819 @MagicOreo @Cadh20000 @LysanderMc
Check this place out~
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@Arupocalypse Bag sent!

@BurritoRay
Treat yo self! And I will take the Forest's Edge Thorn Apparel for payment valued at 60kt if you want to send it in another PM, I'm working on your first order now!
Thank you for tagging your friends!

@Strawbcream
Bag sent! Thank you for tagging your friends!
@Arupocalypse Bag sent!

@BurritoRay
Treat yo self! And I will take the Forest's Edge Thorn Apparel for payment valued at 60kt if you want to send it in another PM, I'm working on your first order now!
Thank you for tagging your friends!

@Strawbcream
Bag sent! Thank you for tagging your friends!
bump!
bump!
@shadowartist206

How many embers would you want for the 50k and 10k bags?
@shadowartist206

How many embers would you want for the 50k and 10k bags?
@shadowartist206 Hey there! How many embers for the 50kt bags? Also, can we pay in gems? :o
@shadowartist206 Hey there! How many embers for the 50kt bags? Also, can we pay in gems? :o
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8