Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fest Grab Bags (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Xaerox
Yes, you can! Send a PM with the payment!

@ThousandSunny
Alright, will have your bag sent out later tonight!

@Alphanix
I understand if you would prefer a CR, I will send your bag later tonight!

@HazelBird02 I'm glad you enjoyed the last one! Thank you for coming back!
@Xaerox
Yes, you can! Send a PM with the payment!

@ThousandSunny
Alright, will have your bag sent out later tonight!

@Alphanix
I understand if you would prefer a CR, I will send your bag later tonight!

@HazelBird02 I'm glad you enjoyed the last one! Thank you for coming back!
@shadowartist206

I pm'd you embers for a 50k bag and 2 10ks, do you know when I will get my bags? I sent them to you 18:10:10 FR time yesterday.
@shadowartist206

I pm'd you embers for a 50k bag and 2 10ks, do you know when I will get my bags? I sent them to you 18:10:10 FR time yesterday.

they / them | +3 fr time

@Shadowartist206

Could I get a bursting chest?
@Shadowartist206

Could I get a bursting chest?
@shadowartist206 Sorry to bother you, but when will I get my bags?
Quote:
Bags c:
To shadowartist206 » Aug 30, 2017, 09:56:18
@shadowartist206 Sorry to bother you, but when will I get my bags?
Quote:
Bags c:
To shadowartist206 » Aug 30, 2017, 09:56:18
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
[quote name="shadowartist206" date=2017-08-30 17:55:58] @Warbird Well, LAH is 15k so one simple sack (5k) and a largish crate (10k) ^~^ [/quote] Ok, I'll send you a message.
shadowartist206 wrote on 2017-08-30:
@Warbird
Well, LAH is 15k so one simple sack (5k) and a largish crate (10k) ^~^

Ok, I'll send you a message.
NYMJK.gif
TeYJo.gif

fire_rune_50x50.pngWarbirds fair tradingfire_rune_50x50.png
@shadowartist206
Can I have one of each? No dragons please.
@shadowartist206
Can I have one of each? No dragons please.
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@shadowartist206 I would love a bursting chest paid with 100 embers :) no dragons please i dont have spaces :L
@shadowartist206 I would love a bursting chest paid with 100 embers :) no dragons please i dont have spaces :L
@BraveEguana You're actually next on my list! Sorry things have been slow, I have been studying for the ACT but I'm planning on spending a couple hours sending out bags today so you will definitely get yours.
edit: Hey since you're only 10k away from being eligible for personalized items, I went ahead and went through your lair and bestiary to give you items you like, I'll be done soon!
@kotacase
You are behind a few other people so it may be later in the day, but you will definitely get your bag today! Sorry for the delay, I have my ACT on the 6th so I've been studying.
@BraveEguana You're actually next on my list! Sorry things have been slow, I have been studying for the ACT but I'm planning on spending a couple hours sending out bags today so you will definitely get yours.
edit: Hey since you're only 10k away from being eligible for personalized items, I went ahead and went through your lair and bestiary to give you items you like, I'll be done soon!
@kotacase
You are behind a few other people so it may be later in the day, but you will definitely get your bag today! Sorry for the delay, I have my ACT on the 6th so I've been studying.
@shadowartist206 Waaaah, thank you :3 Sorry for my inconvenience by the way, I get excited when spending such large amounts of treasure xD
@shadowartist206 Waaaah, thank you :3 Sorry for my inconvenience by the way, I get excited when spending such large amounts of treasure xD
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
@shadowartist206

Okay, thank you for letting me know ^^! Good luck on your ACT!!

Please don't send dragons! I'm trying to save space.
@shadowartist206

Okay, thank you for letting me know ^^! Good luck on your ACT!!

Please don't send dragons! I'm trying to save space.

they / them | +3 fr time

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8