Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Over
1 2 3 4
@Rahkali

My sister @/LittleDuskrat joined the raffle after I pinged her. :3
@Rahkali

My sister @/LittleDuskrat joined the raffle after I pinged her. :3
Spina l 17 l INFP-T l French (FR+9)
She/Her or They/Them

I'm not English, sorry if I make some mistakes...
qvaEKmU.gif
@Spina

Aah I missed that somehow, thanks for reminding me~ I'll add that :p
@Spina

Aah I missed that somehow, thanks for reminding me~ I'll add that :p
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali

Sending more payment for tickets.~
@Rahkali

Sending more payment for tickets.~
@Rahkali sending over some treasure for tickets!
@Rahkali sending over some treasure for tickets!
Buying 3tix, also AYUDA'S BABIES HATCH AT ROLLOVER WOOOOHOO
Buying 3tix, also AYUDA'S BABIES HATCH AT ROLLOVER WOOOOHOO
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
Only a few more hours left!
Only a few more hours left!

z0HlerP.png
I'll likely be asleep before rollover ends, so I won't be drawing winners til morning. I apologize for inconvenience. That being said, that means I'll let this continue until I wake up.
I'll likely be asleep before rollover ends, so I won't be drawing winners til morning. I apologize for inconvenience. That being said, that means I'll let this continue until I wake up.

z0HlerP.png
@Kalypsonite @Shishiru @Spina @LauralThorn @WyrmMother @ViciousParker @InfernoFlare @Spazzifras @PingPongCat @Gwynivere @LittleDuskrat @LuminousGlow @Snackeater @CherriBlossoms @HowToQuitYou

First of all, so very sorry for being ridiculously late! I fell asleep, woke up feeling like crap, and passed out again :'D Also, a heads up, I'm unable to get on my computer at the moment, I apologize in advance for any weirdness caused by mobile!

On the third post that has everyone's entries and numbers, I've updated it to show which numbers are yours. I decided I would go ahead and count all entries rather than just purchased ones, partially because I'm lazy and partially because why not? But we made it up to the second prismatic token so yay!

I'll go ahead and draw numbers in order, and whatever number you are please put your preferred prizes in order. If that makes sense. Ask if you're confused, I just woke up ^^'

Without further ado...

First place is... 179! And that would be @Spazzifras!

Second place... 206, which is @Gwynivere!

Third... 213, which goes to @LuminousGlow!

Fourth.. 10, belonging to @Kalypsonite!

And fifth, last but certainly not least.. 204, going to @PingPongCat!

To the winners: Please ping me with your preferred prizes according to your places and prizes will be sent out asap!

Also do let me know if you'd like to be pinged for next month's raffle! :D

I think that's it, please let me know if I missed something or counted something wrong ^^'
@Kalypsonite @Shishiru @Spina @LauralThorn @WyrmMother @ViciousParker @InfernoFlare @Spazzifras @PingPongCat @Gwynivere @LittleDuskrat @LuminousGlow @Snackeater @CherriBlossoms @HowToQuitYou

First of all, so very sorry for being ridiculously late! I fell asleep, woke up feeling like crap, and passed out again :'D Also, a heads up, I'm unable to get on my computer at the moment, I apologize in advance for any weirdness caused by mobile!

On the third post that has everyone's entries and numbers, I've updated it to show which numbers are yours. I decided I would go ahead and count all entries rather than just purchased ones, partially because I'm lazy and partially because why not? But we made it up to the second prismatic token so yay!

I'll go ahead and draw numbers in order, and whatever number you are please put your preferred prizes in order. If that makes sense. Ask if you're confused, I just woke up ^^'

Without further ado...

First place is... 179! And that would be @Spazzifras!

Second place... 206, which is @Gwynivere!

Third... 213, which goes to @LuminousGlow!

Fourth.. 10, belonging to @Kalypsonite!

And fifth, last but certainly not least.. 204, going to @PingPongCat!

To the winners: Please ping me with your preferred prizes according to your places and prizes will be sent out asap!

Also do let me know if you'd like to be pinged for next month's raffle! :D

I think that's it, please let me know if I missed something or counted something wrong ^^'

z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali
I'd love to be on the pinglist! (:

1. Cinder Nymph
2. Prismatic Token
3. Prismatic Token
4. Blazing Goblin

Thank you!
@Rahkali
I'd love to be on the pinglist! (:

1. Cinder Nymph
2. Prismatic Token
3. Prismatic Token
4. Blazing Goblin

Thank you!
sEL0vsk.pngLpK8Dtd.pngOxZzz8f.pngDK3myz2.png2cTkcBq.png
congrats to the winners! yes @rahkali pls add me to the pinglist or I'll just have to stalk your forum activity again xD
congrats to the winners! yes @rahkali pls add me to the pinglist or I'll just have to stalk your forum activity again xD
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
1 2 3 4