Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WvL] Wind Dorming
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Yay, go Wind <3 you guys. Send me some dragons I'll have more space soon.
Yay, go Wind <3 you guys. Send me some dragons I'll have more space soon.
cosjlpY.png?1.png
Boarders:
@Yinyangmagic @October @SilverLanayru @Hidd3nstare @Ellapinky @Cinderfire @symphony1411 @KataWolf @slothqueenxx @Argante @TheJadeSiren @comicsans @Furdora @Zwolfoi @Nukleer @hawchoo @Hideki @Teadwin @Letitia @momoi @Pennifeather @Tufira @Emperors @AkaFever @Rochambeau

Windies:
@Mirna @tarshaan @Selah @FrostDragonRose @Tanagwal @Aarresi @Cerf @paintminion

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for helping us out for this battle. We have some good news for you! We've revealed another OoF Raffle prize, and we now offer 200 tickets per held permadragon! (With the assumption that permadragons will be returned after the battle).

For Boarders: We are now setting up the spreadsheet to reflect these changes! The Boarders tab now has a column which lets you choose if you're willing to board fodder dragons, perma dragons, or both. Please fill it out so Windies know who they can contact for storing permadragons!

Please be patient with us, and don't worry if some hiccups come up - all the data is copied beforehand and stored safely in case of any errors. Once again, thank you for your help!

For Windies: please make sure to go through the spreadsheet and mark whether the dragons you've sent to boarders are permadragons or fodder dragons! A new column has been added to the Dragon Record tab for that purpose.
Boarders:
@Yinyangmagic @October @SilverLanayru @Hidd3nstare @Ellapinky @Cinderfire @symphony1411 @KataWolf @slothqueenxx @Argante @TheJadeSiren @comicsans @Furdora @Zwolfoi @Nukleer @hawchoo @Hideki @Teadwin @Letitia @momoi @Pennifeather @Tufira @Emperors @AkaFever @Rochambeau

Windies:
@Mirna @tarshaan @Selah @FrostDragonRose @Tanagwal @Aarresi @Cerf @paintminion

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for helping us out for this battle. We have some good news for you! We've revealed another OoF Raffle prize, and we now offer 200 tickets per held permadragon! (With the assumption that permadragons will be returned after the battle).

For Boarders: We are now setting up the spreadsheet to reflect these changes! The Boarders tab now has a column which lets you choose if you're willing to board fodder dragons, perma dragons, or both. Please fill it out so Windies know who they can contact for storing permadragons!

Please be patient with us, and don't worry if some hiccups come up - all the data is copied beforehand and stored safely in case of any errors. Once again, thank you for your help!

For Windies: please make sure to go through the spreadsheet and mark whether the dragons you've sent to boarders are permadragons or fodder dragons! A new column has been added to the Dragon Record tab for that purpose.
HUPya8X.pngfj9buO7.pnghIj7jwJ.png
9hSEhEA.pngGICME1y.png7fAUMwP.png
1D2yhnu.pngK507Hal.pngudcB2pK.png
o7 Roger that
o7 Roger that
oofr-1.pnghub-1.pngfoddart-1.png
Bumpy bump! Let some breeze into your lairs Sornieth!
Bumpy bump! Let some breeze into your lairs Sornieth!
*bump*
LET'S GO WINDIES!
*bump*
LET'S GO WINDIES!
*boop*
*boop*
xxz3tnOVC.pngxx tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngxxxx
Oh yeah! Ready to hold some Windy dragons. :D
Oh yeah! Ready to hold some Windy dragons. :D
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2