Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Vault Secrets Raffle [closed]
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@archenitesky how do we claim a prize pack?
@archenitesky how do we claim a prize pack?
@UtopianAngel

I will use a random number generator to determine the order everyone will go in claiming prizes (more than likely it will be in 3 rounds with 10 or less people per round.)

If you are number 1 in the round you tell me your top choice that you want of the prizes left. If you are number 3 you tell me your top three choices of prizes (from most to least) that way if your first pick gets taken by someone higher up I can give you your second or third choice and it continues down the line.

If you do not tell me your choice in 24 hours you will be put at the top of the second round and if you still don't tell me your choice you will have forfeit your opportunity to claim a prize, in other words you have 48 hours before you lose your chance on a prize after getting pinged (there is too few of you to just to keep putting people on top of the next round and I'm not gonna wait for people to show up if they dissappear for weeks or even a month.)

This method is pretty standard with most raffles here on flight rising.
@UtopianAngel

I will use a random number generator to determine the order everyone will go in claiming prizes (more than likely it will be in 3 rounds with 10 or less people per round.)

If you are number 1 in the round you tell me your top choice that you want of the prizes left. If you are number 3 you tell me your top three choices of prizes (from most to least) that way if your first pick gets taken by someone higher up I can give you your second or third choice and it continues down the line.

If you do not tell me your choice in 24 hours you will be put at the top of the second round and if you still don't tell me your choice you will have forfeit your opportunity to claim a prize, in other words you have 48 hours before you lose your chance on a prize after getting pinged (there is too few of you to just to keep putting people on top of the next round and I'm not gonna wait for people to show up if they dissappear for weeks or even a month.)

This method is pretty standard with most raffles here on flight rising.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Archenitesky I'd love to participate in future raffles! Please notify me when early bird sales start.
@Archenitesky I'd love to participate in future raffles! Please notify me when early bird sales start.
SVbOCPL.png
PaI4dmB.png Moderator of the Lightning Flight Discord
@Archenitesky
I'd love to be pinged too! :D

And to all contestants good luck! <3
@Archenitesky
I'd love to be pinged too! :D

And to all contestants good luck! <3
I387ENf.png
Half of the chests are opened now. Gonna take a few hour break then open the rest just before drawing for the first round.
Half of the chests are opened now. Gonna take a few hour break then open the rest just before drawing for the first round.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@Archenitesky I'd love to be pinged for future raffles!
@Archenitesky I'd love to be pinged for future raffles!
O1ZQHbk.jpg
Alright now let's get the first round which will be the eggs from bumps, be sure to say which order you would like, from most to least, of the three eggs you want.

And here is the winners

1. @MarquiseA
2. @Xirei
3. @AlvildaBright

Congrats bump winners! Due to real life deciding I'm to be busy today eggs will be sent out tonight and the first round for the main raffle will happen tomorrow.
Alright now let's get the first round which will be the eggs from bumps, be sure to say which order you would like, from most to least, of the three eggs you want.

And here is the winners

1. @MarquiseA
2. @Xirei
3. @AlvildaBright

Congrats bump winners! Due to real life deciding I'm to be busy today eggs will be sent out tonight and the first round for the main raffle will happen tomorrow.
Omg, made my day! ^0^

I'll just list my three now since I'm also working for the rest of the day today. n.n (I'm aware MarquiseA will get their choice first). xD

1 Light
2 Plague
3 Nature

Thanks so much! :D
Omg, made my day! ^0^

I'll just list my three now since I'm also working for the rest of the day today. n.n (I'm aware MarquiseA will get their choice first). xD

1 Light
2 Plague
3 Nature

Thanks so much! :D
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Archenitesky

It's the first time I win a big prize in a game raffle ! :) Thank you very much ! :D
I'll take the Light egg, please.
Many, many thanks again ! :)
@Archenitesky

It's the first time I win a big prize in a game raffle ! :) Thank you very much ! :D
I'll take the Light egg, please.
Many, many thanks again ! :)
tumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngsubspecies1_by_myserpentine-d9w4m9m.pngTCw0WzC.gif
@Archenitesky Wow, I was not accepting to be picked:D

1.Light
2.Plague
3 Nature

I would like to be added the pinglist for any future raffles.
@Archenitesky Wow, I was not accepting to be picked:D

1.Light
2.Plague
3 Nature

I would like to be added the pinglist for any future raffles.
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29