Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WaterDom] Shipwreck Showdown (Closed)
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
@Omiki
Ahhh, thank you so much!

1. Solar Flame Regalia
2. Poisonous Rose Thorn
3. Dusky Rose Thorn
@Omiki
Ahhh, thank you so much!

1. Solar Flame Regalia
2. Poisonous Rose Thorn
3. Dusky Rose Thorn
aiOZGas.png
I'm 3 hours ahead of FR time.(EST)
shadow_them.gif
vbbaTA.png
@Omiki Thank you so much!

1. Learned Sage
2. Dusky Rose Thorn
3. The Verdant Sage
4. The Mystic Sage
5. The Dusty Sage
6. Poisonous Rose Thorn
@Omiki Thank you so much!

1. Learned Sage
2. Dusky Rose Thorn
3. The Verdant Sage
4. The Mystic Sage
5. The Dusty Sage
6. Poisonous Rose Thorn
@Omiki
Thanks!

1 Scarlet Sylvan
2 Ember Sylvan
3 Ember Faerie Kit
4 Twilight Sylvan
5 Siren Sylvan
6 Dusky Rose Thorn
7 Poisonous Rose Thorn
8 The Dusty Sage
@Omiki
Thanks!

1 Scarlet Sylvan
2 Ember Sylvan
3 Ember Faerie Kit
4 Twilight Sylvan
5 Siren Sylvan
6 Dusky Rose Thorn
7 Poisonous Rose Thorn
8 The Dusty Sage
tumblr_o2vorcGpWV1uvmfw1o3_r1_75sq.png oPQreil.png2017-04%20T4%20Static_zpsissdddnh.pngtumblr_o4p4j0fQDP1vpwe7to1_75sq.png
@Omiki

Woo, I got picked! :D Since it looks like I'm the last to respond and I can see what everyone else has chosen, if you don't mind I'm only going to list a few choices since I think my first choice is still available. :)

1. Dusty Sage
2. Celadon Silks
3. Sky Blue Silks

Thank you to Water flight for an awesome raffle and a belated congrats on winning the battle!
@Omiki

Woo, I got picked! :D Since it looks like I'm the last to respond and I can see what everyone else has chosen, if you don't mind I'm only going to list a few choices since I think my first choice is still available. :)

1. Dusty Sage
2. Celadon Silks
3. Sky Blue Silks

Thank you to Water flight for an awesome raffle and a belated congrats on winning the battle!
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
[center][b][color=#245357][size=7]ROUND NINE[/size][/color][/b][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/HXAEysj.png[/img][/center] [center][u][b]Misc Updates[/b][/u][/center] [color=#245357][b]For our service & art prize winners from last round[/b][/color]: none this round! [size=4][b][color=#245357]Pinglist for each round of winners[/color][/b][/size]: ----- @Rave31 @judiama @dustclouds @SkyyeofEmber @Mistwing608 @Saronai @humanityxpeople [size=4][b][color=#245357]Winners 81-90[/color][/b][/size]: ----- [LIST=1] [*]@dovalore [*]@priorknight [*]@presserpop [*]@jinian [*]@quenya [*]@rhyfel [*]@cilea [*]@mistwing608 [*]@lasreaine [*]@kamar [/LIST] Congratulations to our ninth group of winners in the raffle! If you can make a list of your prize preferences (the number of items on the list matching the number you were drawn) and post it to the thread, I'll get the prizes out to you in a jiffy! From the front page's guidelines: you have 24 hours to respond with your prize preference, but don't worry, if you do not respond after 24 hours you will just be moved to the top of the next round of winners. If you do not respond after 3 rounds, though, we will remove you from the winners list but you will still be eligible to win a prize if drawn again! Thanks again for supporting Water! [center][b][color=#245357][size=5]Handy Prize Pack Name List[/size][/color][/b][/center] ----- [columns][LIST] [*][s]1 detailed portrait by Bandedlake[/s] [*][s]1 full color by Snowkitsu[/s] [*][s]amphibians[/s] [*]Antique Lace [*][s]Arcane Sprite[/s] [*]Ash Lace [*][s]Auries Shaded Bust [/s] [*][s]Black Lace[/s] [*][s]Bluedragon CUSTOM skincent[/s] [*]Buttercup Lace [*]Celadon Silks [*][s]Celebration Sage[/s] [*][s]Charming Sage[/s] [*]Conjurer Gear [*][s]Crimson Silks[/s] [*][s]Custom Treasure Gene Set by 5H4D0WDU57[/s] [*][s]Custom Treasure Gene Set by Mermaiden[/s] [*][s]D11758050[/s] [*][s]D29678893[/s] [*][s]D29755298 & D29763205 Workshop Duo [/s] [*][s]D30875387[/s] [*][s]D31872875[/s] [*][s]D33552894[/s] [*][s]Diaphanous Sylvan[/s] [*][s]Dragon Bust by velsim[/s] [*][s]Dusky Rose Thorn[/s] [*][s]Dusty Sage[/s] [*][s]Earth Sprite[/s] [*][s]Egg-cellent[/s] [*]Ember Faerie Kit [*]Ember Sylvan [*][s]Ethereal Flame Regalia[/s] [*][s]Faerie Rose Thorn Tangle[/s] [*][s]Fance[/s] [*][s]Fire Sprite[/s] [*][s]Flatfins[/s] [*][s]Ghost Flame[/s] [*][s]Gilded Rose Thorn[/s] [*][s]Golden Sage[/s] [*][s]Golden Silks[/s] [*][s]Gossamer Flame Regalia[/s] [*][s]Gossamer Silks[/s] [*]Green Lace [*][s]Grove Sylvan[/s] [*][s]Haunted Flame[/s] [*]Horns [*][s]Ice Sprite[/s] [*][s]Learned Sage[/s] [/LIST] [nextcol] [LIST] [*][s]Light Sprite[/s] [*][s]Lightning Sprite[/s] [*][s]LIMITED - Frost Strike 1[/s] [*][s]LIMITED - Frost Strike 2[/s] [*][s]LIMITED - Frost Strike 3[/s] [*][s]LIMITED- SeaWeedie by Bluedragon[/s] [*][s]LIMITED- Toxinwraith by Bluedragon 1[/s] [*][s]LIMITED- Toxinwraith by Bluedragon 2[/s] [*][s]LIMITED- Toxinwraith by Bluedragon 3[/s] [*][s]LIMITED- Toxinwraith by Bluedragon 4[/s] [*]Lucky Sage [*][s]Nature Sprite[/s] [*][s]One Dragon Trained to 25[/s] [*][s]Opal[/s] [*][s]Pastel Thorn Tangle[/s] [*][s]Pixel Clan Emblem by Cedric[/s] [*][s]Plague Sprite[/s] [*]Poisonous Rose Thorn [*][s]Prismatic[/s] [*][s]Pristine Rose Thorn[/s] [*][s]Raven Sylvan[/s] [*][s]Sanguine Rose Thorn[/s] [*][s]Scarlet Sylvan[/s] [*][s]Scatter A Good Time[/s] [*][s]Sepia Lace[/s] [*][s]Shadow Sprite[/s] [*]Short Story by SilverOtter [*][s]Signature Commission by Bluedragon[/s] [*]Siren Sylvan [*]Sky Blue Silks [*]snakes [*][s]Solar Flame Regalia[/s] [*][s]Something punny about these items[/s] [*][s]Spare Inventory Crate[/s] [*][s]Stacks on Stacks on Stacks[/s] [*]Sweetheart Lace [*][s]The Mystic Sage[/s] [*][s]The Verdant Sage[/s] [*][s]There Be Whale[/s] [*][s]Three Dragons Trained to 25[/s] [*][s]Tomes[/s] [*][s]Twilight Rose Thorn[/s] [*]Twilight Sylvan [*][s]Water Sprite[/s] [*][s]What a Lovely Boss[/s] [*][s]Whole Lotta Nymph[/s] [*][s]Wind Sprite[/s] [*][s]Woof[/s] [/LIST] [/columns]
ROUND NINE
HXAEysj.png

Misc Updates

For our service & art prize winners from last round: none this round!

Pinglist for each round of winners:
@Rave31 @judiama @dustclouds @SkyyeofEmber @Mistwing608 @Saronai @humanityxpeople

Winners 81-90:
  1. @dovalore
  2. @priorknight
  3. @presserpop
  4. @jinian
  5. @quenya
  6. @rhyfel
  7. @cilea
  8. @mistwing608
  9. @lasreaine
  10. @kamar

Congratulations to our ninth group of winners in the raffle! If you can make a list of your prize preferences (the number of items on the list matching the number you were drawn) and post it to the thread, I'll get the prizes out to you in a jiffy!

From the front page's guidelines: you have 24 hours to respond with your prize preference, but don't worry, if you do not respond after 24 hours you will just be moved to the top of the next round of winners. If you do not respond after 3 rounds, though, we will remove you from the winners list but you will still be eligible to win a prize if drawn again!

Thanks again for supporting Water!

Handy Prize Pack Name List

• 1 detailed portrait by Bandedlake
  • 1 full color by Snowkitsu
  • amphibians
  • Antique Lace
  • Arcane Sprite
  • Ash Lace
  • Auries Shaded Bust
  • Black Lace
  • Bluedragon CUSTOM skincent
  • Buttercup Lace
  • Celadon Silks
  • Celebration Sage
  • Charming Sage
  • Conjurer Gear
  • Crimson Silks
  • Custom Treasure Gene Set by 5H4D0WDU57
  • Custom Treasure Gene Set by Mermaiden
  • D11758050
  • D29678893
  • D29755298 & D29763205 Workshop Duo
  • D30875387
  • D31872875
  • D33552894
  • Diaphanous Sylvan
  • Dragon Bust by velsim
  • Dusky Rose Thorn
  • Dusty Sage
  • Earth Sprite
  • Egg-cellent
  • Ember Faerie Kit
  • Ember Sylvan
  • Ethereal Flame Regalia
  • Faerie Rose Thorn Tangle
  • Fance
  • Fire Sprite
  • Flatfins
  • Ghost Flame
  • Gilded Rose Thorn
  • Golden Sage
  • Golden Silks
  • Gossamer Flame Regalia
  • Gossamer Silks
  • Green Lace
  • Grove Sylvan
  • Haunted Flame
  • Horns
  • Ice Sprite
  • Learned Sage

• Light Sprite
  • Lightning Sprite
  • LIMITED - Frost Strike 1
  • LIMITED - Frost Strike 2
  • LIMITED - Frost Strike 3
  • LIMITED- SeaWeedie by Bluedragon
  • LIMITED- Toxinwraith by Bluedragon 1
  • LIMITED- Toxinwraith by Bluedragon 2
  • LIMITED- Toxinwraith by Bluedragon 3
  • LIMITED- Toxinwraith by Bluedragon 4
  • Lucky Sage
  • Nature Sprite
  • One Dragon Trained to 25
  • Opal
  • Pastel Thorn Tangle
  • Pixel Clan Emblem by Cedric
  • Plague Sprite
  • Poisonous Rose Thorn
  • Prismatic
  • Pristine Rose Thorn
  • Raven Sylvan
  • Sanguine Rose Thorn
  • Scarlet Sylvan
  • Scatter A Good Time
  • Sepia Lace
  • Shadow Sprite
  • Short Story by SilverOtter
  • Signature Commission by Bluedragon
  • Siren Sylvan
  • Sky Blue Silks
  • snakes
  • Solar Flame Regalia
  • Something punny about these items
  • Spare Inventory Crate
  • Stacks on Stacks on Stacks
  • Sweetheart Lace
  • The Mystic Sage
  • The Verdant Sage
  • There Be Whale
  • Three Dragons Trained to 25
  • Tomes
  • Twilight Rose Thorn
  • Twilight Sylvan
  • Water Sprite
  • What a Lovely Boss
  • Whole Lotta Nymph
  • Wind Sprite
  • Woof

@Omiki

thank you but unfortunately there's nothing in the prize list I'm interested in.
@Omiki

thank you but unfortunately there's nothing in the prize list I'm interested in.
@Omiki

1. Poisonous Rose Thorns
2. Lucky Sage Set
3. Horns

Thank you!
@Omiki

1. Poisonous Rose Thorns
2. Lucky Sage Set
3. Horns

Thank you!
gdiZPM0.png
@Omiki

Thanks! A very nicely run raffle and an awesome push. :)

1. Green Lace
2. Ash Lace
3. Siren Sylvan
4. Twilight Sylvan
@Omiki

Thanks! A very nicely run raffle and an awesome push. :)

1. Green Lace
2. Ash Lace
3. Siren Sylvan
4. Twilight Sylvan
@Omiki

Congrats to all the other winners.

1. Celadon Silks
2. Lucky Sage Set
3. Sky Blue Silks
4. Ember Sylvan
5. Ember Faerie Kit
6. Siren Sylvan