Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WaterDom] Shipwreck Showdown (Closed)
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 70 71
@momoi
Sending a lv 5!
@momoi
Sending a lv 5!
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
+++++++++++++++++++++++
When all else fails, use fire.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
@Windchimes thanks for the heads up!
@Windchimes thanks for the heads up!
I'm online for your dragons for an hour or so, send away! =D
I'm online for your dragons for an hour or so, send away! =D
R2XLWjZ.png
@momoi sending you a derg :)
@momoi sending you a derg :)
i don't want to be an adult. i don't want to "face the world" at work every day. i want to be snuggly buggly and cozy-wozy, preferably in my snuggly-buggly bed. PERIODT.
@Shambles thanks for the heads up!
@Shambles thanks for the heads up!
I'm online for raffle if anyone wants to send to me! :)
I'm online for raffle if anyone wants to send to me! :)
Bump
Bump
Maevely
jMfomZU.png ________________ ________________
nZDKsIn.png
WvEXipG.png
hzM3Sr2.png
H0t7Ypl.png
@momoi Whenever you're back on could you check your records for dragon #34296833? I sent him in to you 1-way at level 7 but I don't see any tickets counted for him on the spreadsheet.
@momoi Whenever you're back on could you check your records for dragon #34296833? I sent him in to you 1-way at level 7 but I don't see any tickets counted for him on the spreadsheet.
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@leilay Can you clarify the accepting preference you have on the sheet? It says on type that you want CRs but your notes say you want PAs
@leilay Can you clarify the accepting preference you have on the sheet? It says on type that you want CRs but your notes say you want PAs
ZVpCPil.png
@Limelight Sending you 3 level 10s 1-way via PA :)
@Limelight Sending you 3 level 10s 1-way via PA :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 70 71