Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~*~ Make A Wish ~*~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30
@Eya
Unfortunately, the only things on my wish list are the Fire Sprite and the Light Sprite. Lol. But I totally agree that this is such a nice and generous thread!
@Eya
Unfortunately, the only things on my wish list are the Fire Sprite and the Light Sprite. Lol. But I totally agree that this is such a nice and generous thread!
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
@Eya This thread is the most generous and kind thread i have ever seen but my wish is for a unicorn guise i know that is really expensive but i want it for my dragon Angelina [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33990646] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/339907/33990646_350.png[/img] [/url] and that is my one wish if that is too expensive then that is ok i will not die if i don't have it thank so much for your concern (:
@Eya This thread is the most generous and kind thread i have ever seen but my wish is for a unicorn guise i know that is really expensive but i want it for my dragon Angelina
33990646_350.png
and that is my one wish if that is too expensive then that is ok i will not die if i don't have it thank so much for your concern (:
I like coins._.
@Eya im super new and wowe i don't rlly know what there is to get, but just anything to get me started on my feet would be awesome! so would any like...Teasure be alright?
@Eya im super new and wowe i don't rlly know what there is to get, but just anything to get me started on my feet would be awesome! so would any like...Teasure be alright?
@violalore
@raspberrybouquet
@Rosie1450
@Cami
@Dodecahedron
@AuroraDragon
@NightingaleXIII
@chisayo
@suurin
@Becs16
@basicblack1986
@safia
@soupless

Ding! Ding! Ding! After a good night's rest to replenish her strength, the fairy has granted all your wishes! Enjoy!
@violalore
@raspberrybouquet
@Rosie1450
@Cami
@Dodecahedron
@AuroraDragon
@NightingaleXIII
@chisayo
@suurin
@Becs16
@basicblack1986
@safia
@soupless

Ding! Ding! Ding! After a good night's rest to replenish her strength, the fairy has granted all your wishes! Enjoy!
9Crhd6q.png
@Eya

Oh wow! Okay, this is super generous of you my gosh.

Some things on my wish list are, in order of preference:

1. Runes gene scroll
2. Spinner gene scroll
3. Speckle gene scroll
4. Crimson wing silks

The genes are for a darling little Fae I hatched from a found water egg today!

<3 <3 <3
@Eya

Oh wow! Okay, this is super generous of you my gosh.

Some things on my wish list are, in order of preference:

1. Runes gene scroll
2. Spinner gene scroll
3. Speckle gene scroll
4. Crimson wing silks

The genes are for a darling little Fae I hatched from a found water egg today!

<3 <3 <3
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png tumblr_ot2hjlatK81uctrw9o1_75sq.giftumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
@Eya
Ik Im a older player but I cant help but wish for a Katana or a black cat or just 100 gems for apparel slots ;-;
Oh, a skydancer breedchange scroll would be nice too :p
secretly wishes for a ice sprite but thats hecka expensive. or night sky wing silks. oh boy
@Eya
Ik Im a older player but I cant help but wish for a Katana or a black cat or just 100 gems for apparel slots ;-;
Oh, a skydancer breedchange scroll would be nice too :p
secretly wishes for a ice sprite but thats hecka expensive. or night sky wing silks. oh boy
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@Eya

I really need an eliminate for a third lvl25 to add to my team, thank you for doing this

(a wind egg would also be much appreciated)
@Eya

I really need an eliminate for a third lvl25 to add to my team, thank you for doing this

(a wind egg would also be much appreciated)
riberu_sig2_by_keslertortiose-dav9soe.png
@Eya Hello! I'm wishing for 200k to speed up the process in order to buy 2 really beautiful dragons and breeding them ;w;

Thanks in advance!
@Eya Hello! I'm wishing for 200k to speed up the process in order to buy 2 really beautiful dragons and breeding them ;w;

Thanks in advance!
@Eya
Thank you so much for doing this!
I would really like it if you could grant any of these wishes:
-An eliminate so I can sort the stones for a future member of my coli team
-Any egg, though Plague is preferred, I really don't mind which.
-Any one of these genes: Spinner, Poison, Hex, Runes or Butterfly

Again, thank you so much for this thread!
@Eya
Thank you so much for doing this!
I would really like it if you could grant any of these wishes:
-An eliminate so I can sort the stones for a future member of my coli team
-Any egg, though Plague is preferred, I really don't mind which.
-Any one of these genes: Spinner, Poison, Hex, Runes or Butterfly

Again, thank you so much for this thread!
ilikefaenecks.gif
Thank you Fairy for granting my wish!
Thank you Fairy for granting my wish!
riberu_sig2_by_keslertortiose-dav9soe.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 29 30