Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Brin's Homestead-CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@Sauceinmyface

This guardian isn't named, so fortunately you won't need one this time!
@Sauceinmyface

This guardian isn't named, so fortunately you won't need one this time!
YAzXKmc.gif
up
up
YAzXKmc.gif
uppy!
uppy!
YAzXKmc.gif
@CoyoteWest Love this idea, I can donate and adopt , I'm expecting a nest soon!
@CoyoteWest Love this idea, I can donate and adopt , I'm expecting a nest soon!
I use he/him pronouns!
BrBhTud.png
@CoyoteWest

Hi I am new to FR and I am looking to adopt one to keep in my home. I am not picky and haven't really found a breed that I absolutely love since I've fallen in love with them all. I want to thank you and everyone else who are making newbies like me feel welcomed.
@CoyoteWest

Hi I am new to FR and I am looking to adopt one to keep in my home. I am not picky and haven't really found a breed that I absolutely love since I've fallen in love with them all. I want to thank you and everyone else who are making newbies like me feel welcomed.
e2dykngika.jpg7j0pSc4.pngJJQY4mC.pngi46hpPh.gif
Here is a bump for you
Here is a bump for you
Up for Adoption
@CoyoteWest Girl for donation~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33267022] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332671/33267022_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CoyoteWest
Girl for donation~

33267022_350.png
A2NOvJT.png
If she's available, could I please have emlyn? :-D
If she's available, could I please have emlyn? :-D
@Evilie

Well, if you think you might like one just a little more that would be helpful :). None of the dragons in the adoptable section are living in my lair, and I try not to ping all of the owner at once. If you want I can ping one of them and they can send you a surprise!

Welcome to FR by the way .w.
@Evilie

Well, if you think you might like one just a little more that would be helpful :). None of the dragons in the adoptable section are living in my lair, and I try not to ping all of the owner at once. If you want I can ping one of them and they can send you a surprise!

Welcome to FR by the way .w.
YAzXKmc.gif
@Frafar

Okie dokie, and thank you! Would you like to be on the pinglist when I get more dragon donations in?
@Frafar

Okie dokie, and thank you! Would you like to be on the pinglist when I get more dragon donations in?
YAzXKmc.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60