Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Brightshine Mass Hatch - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Miyazaki

OOH yeeeeaah!!! Count me in!!! *excitement intensifies*

time to snag some eggos off the AH or try and collect some in the next few days.

Oh man i am SO PUMPED
@Miyazaki

OOH yeeeeaah!!! Count me in!!! *excitement intensifies*

time to snag some eggos off the AH or try and collect some in the next few days.

Oh man i am SO PUMPED
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Miyazaki
I have weird question. If nocture / bog will hatch with light eyes it may count as light egg?
@Miyazaki
I have weird question. If nocture / bog will hatch with light eyes it may count as light egg?
@Miyazaki Super neat - I JUST found a Light Egg in the Coli, so I'm at least good for one! ^^ (I hatched all my eggs when my son was born in April and the next couple on my birthday in May ^^;) Count me in! ^^
@Miyazaki Super neat - I JUST found a Light Egg in the Coli, so I'm at least good for one! ^^ (I hatched all my eggs when my son was born in April and the next couple on my birthday in May ^^;) Count me in! ^^
@Miyazaki

count me in!
i love a good excuse to cratch open a couple eggs c;

@Miyazaki

count me in!
i love a good excuse to cratch open a couple eggs c;

alpinehell%20tiny%20trophies_zpsancgyvwq.pngtumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gifdhzVTLe.pngalpinehell%20tiny%20trophies%20worst%20egg%20finder_zpsg48vydyc.png
Hi @hiame! Good question, but no it will not. If you hatch a Bog/Noc egg and a Light egg you can get your second ticket, but not if you hatch a Bog/Noc and it turns out to be Light. c:
Hi @hiame! Good question, but no it will not. If you hatch a Bog/Noc egg and a Light egg you can get your second ticket, but not if you hatch a Bog/Noc and it turns out to be Light. c:
M I Y A Z A K I | She/her | FR + 0
11512.png
“I spent the warm mornings of early autumn sitting on a bench in the rocky garden, writing. I wanted to cut myself to pieces, I said to myself. I wanted to study myself with precision and cruelty.”
— Elena Ferrante, The Days of Abandonment

16490.png
@Miyazaki
And one more question, to get two tickets I need to hatch any egg and light egg or same light egg will be enough?
@Miyazaki
And one more question, to get two tickets I need to hatch any egg and light egg or same light egg will be enough?
@hiame maybe I should clarify, but you can get up to two tickets.

If you hatch 1 Unhatched Fire Egg and 1 Unhatched Light Egg, you get two tickets.

If you hatch 1 Unhatched Shadow Egg and 1 Unhatched Wind Egg, you get one ticket.

If you hatch 2 Unhatched Light Eggs, you get two tickets.

Basically everyone gets one ticket for hatching at least one egg, regardless of its type. If you hatch an additional Light egg, you get you second ticket. Any eggs hatched beyond that, regardless of what element/breed, do not count toward your ticket total. Hope that makes sense!
@hiame maybe I should clarify, but you can get up to two tickets.

If you hatch 1 Unhatched Fire Egg and 1 Unhatched Light Egg, you get two tickets.

If you hatch 1 Unhatched Shadow Egg and 1 Unhatched Wind Egg, you get one ticket.

If you hatch 2 Unhatched Light Eggs, you get two tickets.

Basically everyone gets one ticket for hatching at least one egg, regardless of its type. If you hatch an additional Light egg, you get you second ticket. Any eggs hatched beyond that, regardless of what element/breed, do not count toward your ticket total. Hope that makes sense!
M I Y A Z A K I | She/her | FR + 0
11512.png
“I spent the warm mornings of early autumn sitting on a bench in the rocky garden, writing. I wanted to cut myself to pieces, I said to myself. I wanted to study myself with precision and cruelty.”
— Elena Ferrante, The Days of Abandonment

16490.png
@Miyazaki
I know that up to two, I just wanted to know how many eggs I need to hatch to get those two - I'm collecting for my birthday, so even one will be to much, and if I can't get max tickets with one egg I think I'll resign ^^'
Thank you!
@Miyazaki
I know that up to two, I just wanted to know how many eggs I need to hatch to get those two - I'm collecting for my birthday, so even one will be to much, and if I can't get max tickets with one egg I think I'll resign ^^'
Thank you!
@Miyazaki I'm interested! Don't have any eggs but I'll be stalking :v
@Miyazaki I'm interested! Don't have any eggs but I'll be stalking :v
art_shop_logo_resized_by_avianannihilator-daagnr2.pngnym_icon_size_by_avianannihilator-dcpufhw.pngudon_noodles_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbp3hgd.pngadopt_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbgvrdt.png
@Miyazaki

Count me in! I already bought a couple of eggs. c:

So to make it 100% clear, everyone only can have two tickets in the drawing? I know I'll be the 1928109389201th person to ask, but I wanna make sure. I've never done a raffle before but... well, any excuse to hatch an egg is a good one. xD
@Miyazaki

Count me in! I already bought a couple of eggs. c:

So to make it 100% clear, everyone only can have two tickets in the drawing? I know I'll be the 1928109389201th person to ask, but I wanna make sure. I've never done a raffle before but... well, any excuse to hatch an egg is a good one. xD
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11