Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [BSJ] Brightshine Mass Hatch - CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Miyazaki

Omg I can't believe I won! Thank you so much for hosting this. I guess my ugly hatches weren't a waste after all!

I'll take the prize (Once in a) Century Egg(s) please.

Congrats to all of the other winners!
@Miyazaki

Omg I can't believe I won! Thank you so much for hosting this. I guess my ugly hatches weren't a waste after all!

I'll take the prize (Once in a) Century Egg(s) please.

Congrats to all of the other winners!
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
@Miyazaki Thanks for doing this! And congrats to all the winners!

1) Creature From The Sunlit Marsh!
2) Sweet Summer Child
3) (Once In A) Century Egg(s)
@Miyazaki Thanks for doing this! And congrats to all the winners!

1) Creature From The Sunlit Marsh!
2) Sweet Summer Child
3) (Once In A) Century Egg(s)
[BUYING] Unhatched Eggs!
(dm me to negotiate or PA for LAH)
@Miyazaki

Oh heck, hopefully I'm not late in replying (lost internet access for a days, just got it back ;~; ).

1) Auspicious Scholar
2) Once in a Century Eggs
@Miyazaki

Oh heck, hopefully I'm not late in replying (lost internet access for a days, just got it back ;~; ).

1) Auspicious Scholar
2) Once in a Century Eggs
..:: Clan Evermoon of the Sunbeam Ruins ::..
light_small.pngtumblr_p7kbe9PKBS1wd2atwo3_100.png38538373p.png1910.png24549739p.pngtumblr_p7kbmwAXDh1wd2atwo4_100.pnglight_small.png
@ShadyRabbit @Caribou @Bmeduho @JovaniSkye @Cassichu @Lasreaine

All prizes have been distributed! Have a happy and safe rest of your summer! :D
@ShadyRabbit @Caribou @Bmeduho @JovaniSkye @Cassichu @Lasreaine

All prizes have been distributed! Have a happy and safe rest of your summer! :D
M I Y A Z A K I | She/her | FR + 0
11512.png
“I spent the warm mornings of early autumn sitting on a bench in the rocky garden, writing. I wanted to cut myself to pieces, I said to myself. I wanted to study myself with precision and cruelty.”
— Elena Ferrante, The Days of Abandonment

16490.png
Thanks so much for running this! ^^
Thanks so much for running this! ^^
@Miyazaki I just wanted to say thank you again! I'm hoarding eggs for a mass Halloween hatch. I couldn't stop myself from hatching one of the eggs I won from this and it was worth it. Look at this lovely light rep! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34263061] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/342631/34263061_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] He's banana/honey/stone. 4 off of XXY. He makes a sweet little honey bee! I'll be auctioning him if anyone is interested. I'll throw the link in his bio (with some scrys) when it's ready. Again, a big thank you to Miyazaki for putting this together!
@Miyazaki

I just wanted to say thank you again! I'm hoarding eggs for a mass Halloween hatch. I couldn't stop myself from hatching one of the eggs I won from this and it was worth it. Look at this lovely light rep!

He's banana/honey/stone. 4 off of XXY. He makes a sweet little honey bee! I'll be auctioning him if anyone is interested. I'll throw the link in his bio (with some scrys) when it's ready.

Again, a big thank you to Miyazaki for putting this together!
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11