Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Battledergs for Newbies (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@aformofmotion
Thank you! And Mire Flyer would be great, thank you :)
@aformofmotion
Thank you! And Mire Flyer would be great, thank you :)
@aformofmotion

Aaah. I'm new and interested in learning how to level up my dragons proper. I'd love to nab a level 25 from you! If Janassa is available still I'd love to have the Mire Flyer build on her since it was recommended and I browsed through the HTTYD thread. * u *
@aformofmotion

Aaah. I'm new and interested in learning how to level up my dragons proper. I'd love to nab a level 25 from you! If Janassa is available still I'd love to have the Mire Flyer build on her since it was recommended and I browsed through the HTTYD thread. * u *
@Kloo Awesome! I'll mark you down for Janassa. She's a mate in my Rainbow Road challenge, so I'll start training her up and send you to her when she's both finished and off that nest.
@Kloo Awesome! I'll mark you down for Janassa. She's a mate in my Rainbow Road challenge, so I'll start training her up and send you to her when she's both finished and off that nest.
wgkyULV.png
@aformofmotion

Thank you so much, it's super generous of you to do something so big for people. I really appreciate it! I'll be leveling my dragons the slow way until then, I'll drop you a PM if I get any ambush stones for the build! c:
@aformofmotion

Thank you so much, it's super generous of you to do something so big for people. I really appreciate it! I'll be leveling my dragons the slow way until then, I'll drop you a PM if I get any ambush stones for the build! c:
@aformofmotion
So do we pick a dragon from the avaliable ones, or do we get to chose our own for you to train?
@aformofmotion
So do we pick a dragon from the avaliable ones, or do we get to chose our own for you to train?
@MagicalJammer188 You either claim a hatchie from a nest that still has unclaimed hatchies (if one is available, the current nest is full) or you pick one of the already grown ones in the bonus row. I don't have the lair space to accept other dragons for training at this time.
@MagicalJammer188 You either claim a hatchie from a nest that still has unclaimed hatchies (if one is available, the current nest is full) or you pick one of the already grown ones in the bonus row. I don't have the lair space to accept other dragons for training at this time.
wgkyULV.png
@aformofmotion
Okay! Can I have that Fae trained then?
@aformofmotion
Okay! Can I have that Fae trained then?
@MagicalJammer188 Yep! He's an heir in my Rainbow Road challenge, so I'll train him up and send him to you once he's both finished and off that nest. Which build would you like?
@MagicalJammer188 Yep! He's an heir in my Rainbow Road challenge, so I'll train him up and send him to you once he's both finished and off that nest. Which build would you like?
wgkyULV.png
@aformofmotion i just joined yesterday so i dont have any battle dreg besides my level 1s so can i reserve and ill take the default build cause i dont know exactly what those are yet
@aformofmotion i just joined yesterday so i dont have any battle dreg besides my level 1s so can i reserve and ill take the default build cause i dont know exactly what those are yet
@Dragonking99 Welcome to FR! I'll mark you down for Pastel & Enya's nest and ping you when it hatches so you can pick which one you want. If you want to read about coli builds, this is the best guide that exists.
@Dragonking99 Welcome to FR! I'll mark you down for Pastel & Enya's nest and ping you when it hatches so you can pick which one you want. If you want to read about coli builds, this is the best guide that exists.
wgkyULV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13