Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED - battlestone set +elim
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/4jop4FB.gif[/img][/center]
4jop4FB.gif
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png NlmYDAS.png
sy6UFIv.png
mlHpBMC.png
LCqISMP.png
WBC5JG3.png
Calico-Ferberus.png LRdLP2V.png
OPFWPxg.png
DisQoWb.png
C93BkRv.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png
the raffle has ENDED! now drawing winners, please be patient bc i havent actually assigned numbers, just allotted the number of tickets! :")
the raffle has ENDED! now drawing winners, please be patient bc i havent actually assigned numbers, just allotted the number of tickets! :")
tumblr_p71d8tXNqr1wnxxc9o1_100.png

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
RNGsus has come to bestow a lucky dude or dudette or in between with the cool battlestone mire flyer set and so [b]RNGsus has picked[/b] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/1d4ae3430be23251b50b5fc61c498d52/tumblr_orfvs1pITi1vmecpmo1_250.png[/img] [b]#242 - @SuperDoctorMatty[/b] Thank you all for participating! I did not expect this raffle to blow up as it did! :") @SuperDoctorMatty, please show me the dragon you'd like to equip with the stones! This allows me to figure out what elemental stones to give. (If you do not currently have a dragon in mind, I'd be giving you the arcane elemental stone! Arcane dragons are the best in the mire, which is what the build Mire Flyer is for! :) ) [quote name="THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING!"] [sub][sub]@lostthought @MeiOrchid @Eudaimonia @uniquelykenn @TheShibaInu @FjaraLunar @Zygon @L1BR4 @Katargo @Bluerose464 @Alanon @gligar @Fiain @ShuraKen @leviathanosteo @swagdog @Lupik @Kyoki @Garnnett @counterklock @mysticpenguin @achoopda @glitchedghostie @AnonymousSinger @Leannaa @Cno @LadyAaron @moburrito @CorsetsNDragons @ChaoticOmen @Skyfeather02 @nomimushi @Anourou @TeaTauri @DarkGarnet @PolvereStellare @retrogradenova @Birddragon936 @Krocodalie @SkyDancer10 @Vertalen @Neflo @HowlingHooves @Evet @HeilMedic @blunote @DotPixis @DragonzInsanity @Huskily @tmplr @Wolfie1109 @ZackFairy @SilverScale @Fhirinn @M00nKnight @Rave31 @SuperDoctorMatty @Tenbris @Mizs101 @rhenea @Dame @Bionic @Laconic @littlesong4 @Relixity @ShimmerCharm @Blazin @Reaper200 @qwertynerd97 @xXSenpaiXx @Kybalie @hazy @Crystalinastar @Sirimiri @teddy72 @Ellapinky @Cyrsei @Kindly @Artemis01 @Festival @Shaydas @Cerion @clanguardian @queenmedusozoa @ArcanexHour @Anneihilator @WolfsbaneAvis @Detreyl @Kay13 @Duck95 @Drakespeare @CluelessCloud @SoaringLynx @Rosie1450 @Goldlight @DragonMaiden @MarsBar @BloodMoonLuna @Darquesse @hardcoreTALON @MiezMiez @StormDragon21 @Mishil @PurpleFox @Siritys @Dunno @Jingish @BlueTantrum @skimskittaa @Survivin @Ansodie @Viger @Loreka
RNGsus has come to bestow a lucky dude or dudette or in between with the cool battlestone mire flyer set

and so
RNGsus has picked
tumblr_orfvs1pITi1vmecpmo1_250.png
#242 - @SuperDoctorMatty

Thank you all for participating! I did not expect this raffle to blow up as it did! :")

@SuperDoctorMatty, please show me the dragon you'd like to equip with the stones! This allows me to figure out what elemental stones to give.
(If you do not currently have a dragon in mind, I'd be giving you the arcane elemental stone! Arcane dragons are the best in the mire, which is what the build Mire Flyer is for! :) )

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
omg i won ommggm
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=93231&tab=dragon&did=15771927
This girl, she'll probs get the stones omg thank you so much for holding this raffle aaa! ;w;
omg i won ommggm
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=93231&tab=dragon&did=15771927
This girl, she'll probs get the stones omg thank you so much for holding this raffle aaa! ;w;
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
[center][img]https://media.giphy.com/media/7rj2ZgttvgomY/giphy.gif[/img][/center]
giphy.gif
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png NlmYDAS.png
sy6UFIv.png
mlHpBMC.png
LCqISMP.png
WBC5JG3.png
Calico-Ferberus.png LRdLP2V.png
OPFWPxg.png
DisQoWb.png
C93BkRv.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png
@SuperDoctorMatty cr should be sent! congratulations again! <3
@SuperDoctorMatty cr should be sent! congratulations again! <3

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@SuperDoctorMatty Congrats!
@SuperDoctorMatty Congrats!
@skyfeather02 aaaa thank you!! ;w;
@odias thanks again for holding this raffle omggg aaaa
@skyfeather02 aaaa thank you!! ;w;
@odias thanks again for holding this raffle omggg aaaa
fam idk what to put in this thing anymore
@SuperDoctorMatty congratulations!!
@odias thank you so much for holding this raffle!
@SuperDoctorMatty congratulations!!
@odias thank you so much for holding this raffle!
DBR5.png xxxx call me darq! | she/her | nz | fr +19 (i think)

the path through heaven runs through miles of clouded hell. don't look back.
- imagine dragons
Still open?
Still open?
not super active :(

he/they/xey
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31