Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed for now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hello! I'd like a grant please. I really like genetics and breeding in FR so far. :)
Hello! I'd like a grant please. I really like genetics and breeding in FR so far. :)
I joined at the end of May and would like a grant if possible!

I personally enjoy the coliseum and building lore for me dregs c:
I joined at the end of May and would like a grant if possible!

I personally enjoy the coliseum and building lore for me dregs c:
I'd like a grant please.

My favorite part is collecting dragons and being creative with the entire lair!
I'd like a grant please.

My favorite part is collecting dragons and being creative with the entire lair!
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
Can I apply for a grant? I'm trying to get all of my nests opened, and it is a long road!

My favorite thing is all the lore writers; I love looking at all the pretty dragon bios!
Can I apply for a grant? I'm trying to get all of my nests opened, and it is a long road!

My favorite thing is all the lore writers; I love looking at all the pretty dragon bios!
they/theirs
FR +3
Annuals of the Lost Wyer
Tumblr Record of Dragons and Lore
Stories from the Lost Wyer
Basically everything that is in the Annuals, but better looking.
Could i have a grant, please? I joined in April!!! ^^

Oh my goodness, what ISN'T there to love about FR??? The gorgeous dragons, the LOVELY genes, the wonderful community, the fun games at the farigrounds, the fighting at the coli, the adventure of trading things at Swipp's or brewing stuff at Baldwin's...I absolutely love it! Oh gosh, and don't get me STARTED on the lore!!! And the apparel that you can give your dragons! And just! Ah! It's such a lovely community, everyone is so kind and understanding here, I really love it so much! I can't choose just one thing ;w;
Could i have a grant, please? I joined in April!!! ^^

Oh my goodness, what ISN'T there to love about FR??? The gorgeous dragons, the LOVELY genes, the wonderful community, the fun games at the farigrounds, the fighting at the coli, the adventure of trading things at Swipp's or brewing stuff at Baldwin's...I absolutely love it! Oh gosh, and don't get me STARTED on the lore!!! And the apparel that you can give your dragons! And just! Ah! It's such a lovely community, everyone is so kind and understanding here, I really love it so much! I can't choose just one thing ;w;
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
Hello I joined in May abd I am so loveing everything so far especially the people everyone is so beyond kind and help with questions..I really live the community atmosphere..Also the dragons so different from other sites just truely enjoying it here. Thanks so much for this opportunity
Hello I joined in May abd I am so loveing everything so far especially the people everyone is so beyond kind and help with questions..I really live the community atmosphere..Also the dragons so different from other sites just truely enjoying it here. Thanks so much for this opportunity
hu72dVR.png
I joined in may
I would like a grant :)

I like the drags so far, Thank you :)
I joined in may
I would like a grant :)

I like the drags so far, Thank you :)
May I plz have a grant, I joined 2 days ago, in FR I like how nice people are in the forums

Thank you so much :D
May I plz have a grant, I joined 2 days ago, in FR I like how nice people are in the forums

Thank you so much :D
I joined in may, I'd love a grant.
My fav thing so far is the creating of new dregs and how nice everyone is
I joined in may, I'd love a grant.
My fav thing so far is the creating of new dregs and how nice everyone is
fBZO2yk.png
I joined in May, and a grant would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!

Favorite thing about FR? Honesty, the community. Everyone's so nice and welcoming and helpful! If I have any questions or run into any problems, I feel like I can ask someone and they would help. Especially as a newbie, I feel the love from the more expert players. I'm just so happy my friend directed me here! ^^
I joined in May, and a grant would be greatly appreciated, thank you!!

Favorite thing about FR? Honesty, the community. Everyone's so nice and welcoming and helpful! If I have any questions or run into any problems, I feel like I can ask someone and they would help. Especially as a newbie, I feel the love from the more expert players. I'm just so happy my friend directed me here! ^^
og1nrYo.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9