Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Nature Tokens Giveaway! (Daily)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@KokemushitaNeko people said tha
@KokemushitaNeko people said tha
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@KokemushitaNeko

Yay thank you so much!
@KokemushitaNeko

Yay thank you so much!
Good_Shit_WCMale_Emoji_Size.png Lichtdrache.gif
I'm glad you loved my wonderful joke XD!!!
I'm glad you loved my wonderful joke XD!!!
HzGpUHb.png
@rave31 i know, a lot of people said that. I felt kinda bad just choosing the first answer when some people couldn't have been there in time. So I put the answers I could most understand through random.com. call it unfair if you shall, but I just felt super bad giving out all the leaves to people who posted rlly early a lot
@rave31 i know, a lot of people said that. I felt kinda bad just choosing the first answer when some people couldn't have been there in time. So I put the answers I could most understand through random.com. call it unfair if you shall, but I just felt super bad giving out all the leaves to people who posted rlly early a lot
@KokemushitaNeko if you felt bad you could've given it to everybody whose answer you understood, right?
@KokemushitaNeko if you felt bad you could've given it to everybody whose answer you understood, right?
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@rave31 yes but it was supposed to be a large prize last round thing. And i hadnt done multiple winners before so it might have seemed unfair
@rave31 yes but it was supposed to be a large prize last round thing. And i hadnt done multiple winners before so it might have seemed unfair
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26