Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~♥~Nimble Ninja Raffle~♥~ OVER!
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97
bump the boop!
bump the boop!
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.png jqjf19Q.png
Bump!
Bump!
Bump
Bump
Bump (Is this still going? @DarkNiiinja )
Bump (Is this still going? @DarkNiiinja )
29b2053bd1023acc0016241748a70a4d.png
bump.....?
bump.....?
[center][size=4]Hello, @Peaches99!! Yes, I am back yet again. But this time [i]I’m back to end this raffle[/i]! It should not have gone this long with 2 long hiatuses, and for that I deeply apologize. I will start by handing out the weekly raffle prizes from all the weeks I wasn’t here. So, you have won FOUR of the weekly raffle drawings! For minimalistic measures, the prize options will be the same for each week. These are your options below. To refresh, you get the choice of either the prize or 2 tickets for the main raffle. Remember you won 4 times. You may take 8 tickets or 20 chests, OR mix and match. [u][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gOfYbn7RSgx8CWAr5lKWboWq0fiHzgX3DY_9dVcglJU/edit?usp=sharing]To see the weeks you were drawn for and other details, click here.[/url][/u][/size][/center] [quote=5 Rusted Chests][center][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Rusted Treasure Chest] [font=times new roman][size=5][b]OR 2 tickets for Main Raffle[/b][/size][/font][/center][/quote]
Hello, @Peaches99!!
Yes, I am back yet again. But this time I’m back to end this raffle!
It should not have gone this long with 2 long hiatuses, and for that I deeply apologize.
I will start by handing out the weekly raffle prizes from all the weeks I wasn’t here.

So, you have won FOUR of the weekly raffle drawings!
For minimalistic measures, the prize options will be the same for each week.
These are your options below.

To refresh, you get the choice of either the prize or 2 tickets for the main raffle.
Remember you won 4 times. You may take 8 tickets or 20 chests, OR mix and match.

To see the weeks you were drawn for and other details, click here.

5 Rusted Chests wrote:
Rusted Treasure Chest Rusted Treasure Chest Rusted Treasure Chest Rusted Treasure Chest Rusted Treasure Chest

OR

2 tickets for Main Raffle
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
[center][size=4]Hello, @Unownsender!! Yes, I am back yet again. But this time [i]I’m back to end this raffle[/i]! It should not have gone this long with 2 long hiatuses, and for that I deeply apologize. I will start by handing out the weekly raffle prizes from all the weeks I wasn’t here. So, you have won TWO of the weekly raffle drawings! For minimalistic measures, the prize options will be the same for each week. These are your options below. To refresh, you get the choice of either the prize or 2 tickets for the main raffle. Remember you won 2 times. You may take 4 tickets or 10 chests, OR mix and match. [u][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gOfYbn7RSgx8CWAr5lKWboWq0fiHzgX3DY_9dVcglJU/edit?usp=sharing]To see the weeks you were drawn for and other details, click here.[/url][/u][/size][/center] [quote=5 Rusted Chests][center][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Rusted Treasure Chest] [font=times new roman][size=5][b]OR 2 tickets for Main Raffle[/b][/size][/font][/center][/quote] [center][size=4]You were also pulled for the Monthly Grand Prize! So you can also choose between the following prize or 4 tickets into the Main Raffle.[/size][/center] [quote=Iron Treasure Chest][center][item=Iron Treasure Chest][item=Iron Treasure Chest] [font=times new roman][size=5][b]OR 4 tickets for Main Raffle[/b][/size][/font][/center][/quote]
Hello, @Unownsender!!
It should not have gone this long with 2 long hiatuses, and for that I deeply apologize.
I will start by handing out the weekly raffle prizes from all the weeks I wasn’t here.

So, you have won TWO of the weekly raffle drawings!

To refresh, you get the choice of either the prize or 2 tickets for the main raffle.
Remember you won 2 times. You may take 4 tickets or 10 chests, OR mix and match.

5 Rusted Chests wrote:
Rusted Treasure Chest Rusted Treasure Chest Rusted Treasure Chest Rusted Treasure Chest Rusted Treasure Chest

OR

You were also pulled for the Monthly Grand Prize!
So you can also choose between the following prize or 4 tickets into the Main Raffle.

Iron Treasure Chest wrote:
Iron Treasure Chest Iron Treasure Chest

OR

4 tickets for Main Raffle
Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
[center][size=4]Hello, @Zayjay!! Yes, I am back yet again. But this time [i]I’m back to end this raffle[/i]! It should not have gone this long with 2 long hiatuses, and for that I deeply apologize. I will start by handing out the weekly raffle prizes from all the weeks I wasn’t here. So, you have won FOUR of the weekly raffle drawings! For minimalistic measures, the prize options will be the same for each week. These are your options below. To refresh, you get the choice of either the prize or 2 tickets for the main raffle. Remember you won 4 times. You may take 8 tickets or 20 chests, OR mix and match. [u][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gOfYbn7RSgx8CWAr5lKWboWq0fiHzgX3DY_9dVcglJU/edit?usp=sharing]To see the weeks you were drawn for and other details, click here.[/url][/u][/size][/center] [quote=5 Rusted Chests][center][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Rusted Treasure Chest] [font=times new roman][size=5][b]OR 2 tickets for Main Raffle[/b][/size][/font][/center][/quote] [center][size=4]You were also pulled for the Monthly Grand Prize! So you can also choose between the following prize or 4 tickets into the Main Raffle.[/size][/center] [quote=Iron Treasure Chest][center][item=Iron Treasure Chest][item=Iron Treasure Chest] [font=times new roman][size=5][b]OR 4 tickets for Main Raffle[/b][/size][/font][/center][/quote]
Hello, @Zayjay!!

So, you have won FOUR of the weekly raffle drawings!

Remember you won 4 times. You may take 8 tickets or 20 chests, OR mix and match.

5 Rusted Chests wrote:

OR

So you can also choose between the following prize or 4 tickets into the Main Raffle.

OR

Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
[center][size=4]Hello, @Pronus!! Yes, I am back yet again. But this time [i]I’m back to end this raffle[/i]! It should not have gone this long with 2 long hiatuses, and for that I deeply apologize. I will start by handing out the weekly raffle prizes from all the weeks I wasn’t here. [b]And you have won a weekly raffle drawing![/b] You may choose the 5 chests or 2 tickets into the Main Raffle! [u][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gOfYbn7RSgx8CWAr5lKWboWq0fiHzgX3DY_9dVcglJU/edit?usp=sharing]To see the weeks you were drawn for and other details, click here.[/url][/u][/size][/center] [quote=5 Rusted Chests][center][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Rusted Treasure Chest][item=Rusted Treasure Chest] [font=times new roman][size=5][b]OR 2 tickets for Main Raffle[/b][/size][/font][/center][/quote] [center][size=4][b]You were also pulled for the Monthly Grand Prize![/b] So you can also choose between the following prize or 4 tickets into the Main Raffle.[/size][/center] [quote=Iron Treasure Chest][center][item=Iron Treasure Chest][item=Iron Treasure Chest] [font=times new roman][size=5][b]OR 4 tickets for Main Raffle[/b][/size][/font][/center][/quote]
Hello, @Pronus!!

And you have won a weekly raffle drawing!
You may choose the 5 chests or 2 tickets into the Main Raffle!

5 Rusted Chests wrote:

OR

OR

Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
[center][size=4]Hello, @Dracoami!! I am back again. But this time [i]I’m back to end this raffle[/i]! It should not have gone this long with 2 long hiatuses, and for that I deeply apologize. I will start by handing out the weekly raffle prizes from all the weeks I wasn’t here. [b]And you were pulled for the Monthly Grand Prize![/b] So you can choose between the 2 chests or 4 tickets into the Main Raffle. [u][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gOfYbn7RSgx8CWAr5lKWboWq0fiHzgX3DY_9dVcglJU/edit?usp=sharing]To see the weeks you were drawn for and other details, click here.[/url][/u][/size][/center] [quote=Iron Treasure Chest][center][item=Iron Treasure Chest][item=Iron Treasure Chest] [font=times new roman][size=5][b]OR 4 tickets for Main Raffle[/b][/size][/font][/center][/quote]
Hello, @Dracoami!!
I am back again. But this time I’m back to end this raffle!

And you were pulled for the Monthly Grand Prize!
So you can choose between the 2 chests or 4 tickets into the Main Raffle.

OR

Bv9XWUe.gif
BREWERS WANTED
KUzA9FY.png
eiTuhCf.gif
MELTERS WANTED
1 2 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97