Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons + Items for New Players
1 2 3 4
I've decided I'm clearing outta FR (nothin against the site, just busy) so I've decided to give away my remaining dragons and some items to new players joining this week!
  • Any of the dragons are up for grabs, no more than two per person. (You can click on my name and then "dragon lair" to see them)
  • May newbies only for now, but if at the end of the week I've still got stuff then I'll just toss it up for anyone. Make sure to ping me (@[VulpesLeo] without the brackets) so I see your response.
  • Side note, I have a lot of items to get rid of so I might send two trades. You can find them under the "Crossroads" tab, I'll send over the dragon(s) once you've let me know which one you want!

**Only two dragons left**
(Disclaimer: Like I said above I'm pretty busy so I might not see your ping right away, but I'll get to you, don't worry.)
I've decided I'm clearing outta FR (nothin against the site, just busy) so I've decided to give away my remaining dragons and some items to new players joining this week!
  • Any of the dragons are up for grabs, no more than two per person. (You can click on my name and then "dragon lair" to see them)
  • May newbies only for now, but if at the end of the week I've still got stuff then I'll just toss it up for anyone. Make sure to ping me (@[VulpesLeo] without the brackets) so I see your response.
  • Side note, I have a lot of items to get rid of so I might send two trades. You can find them under the "Crossroads" tab, I'll send over the dragon(s) once you've let me know which one you want!

**Only two dragons left**
(Disclaimer: Like I said above I'm pretty busy so I might not see your ping right away, but I'll get to you, don't worry.)
@VulpesLeo I would love Ebony and some items!
@VulpesLeo I would love Ebony and some items!
@VulpesLeo Could I have Faizah?
@VulpesLeo Could I have Faizah?
Keaton, Can I have Eli and Valk if possible?
Keaton, Can I have Eli and Valk if possible?
Can I please have Krysa and some items please?

@VulpesLeo
Can I please have Krysa and some items please?

@VulpesLeo
@VulpesLeo Could I have Keone and Whihahr, please? And if you have any items you're willing to part with? Thank you so much!
@VulpesLeo Could I have Keone and Whihahr, please? And if you have any items you're willing to part with? Thank you so much!
@Shadum I sent over your trade in the crossroads (Abavella and KeatonFox's too, but they seem to have noticed)
I'll get the other two in just a sec.
@Shadum I sent over your trade in the crossroads (Abavella and KeatonFox's too, but they seem to have noticed)
I'll get the other two in just a sec.
@VulpesLeo

Thank you for the items. God bless you!!
@VulpesLeo

Thank you for the items. God bless you!!
@Aqurke

Sent!

@Shadum You're very welcome! :)

EDIT:
@Astraeax Sent you stuff too!
@Aqurke

Sent!

@Shadum You're very welcome! :)

EDIT:
@Astraeax Sent you stuff too!
@VulpesLeo can i just have some appeal ???? any appeal would be nice !!! :o
@VulpesLeo can i just have some appeal ???? any appeal would be nice !!! :o