Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Flower's Glow Raffle
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 91 92
@RaccoonDragon
@tigressRising

Thank you :)
@RaccoonDragon
@tigressRising

Thank you :)
JQQ3Fjt.png
@RedWillia

I sent a few "0t" trades through PA.
@RedWillia

I sent a few "0t" trades through PA.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter

Got them - thank you :)
@SilverOtter

Got them - thank you :)
JQQ3Fjt.png
@RedWilla, thanks for easing my concerns, I see tham on there now. Looks like there's a 2 hour delay from sending to entering so I'll bear that in mind that next time I'm watching the spreadsheet that the leaderboards and dragons could be 2 hours behind. Anything over an hour at my age and I struggle to remember lol
@RedWilla, thanks for easing my concerns, I see tham on there now. Looks like there's a 2 hour delay from sending to entering so I'll bear that in mind that next time I'm watching the spreadsheet that the leaderboards and dragons could be 2 hours behind. Anything over an hour at my age and I struggle to remember lol
Flight Rising: Where people spend thousands of gems to make dragons look pretty and then cover it all up with clothes and skins.
@SallyAnn
No problem!
Since you mentioned that you don't have much experience with raffles, we will also be checking and fixing problems after the raffle ends. All senders will get a ping once the Mastersheet is complete to check if everything looks OK, so that we can fix the problems with ticket counts before starting the prize drawing :)
@SallyAnn
No problem!
Since you mentioned that you don't have much experience with raffles, we will also be checking and fixing problems after the raffle ends. All senders will get a ping once the Mastersheet is complete to check if everything looks OK, so that we can fix the problems with ticket counts before starting the prize drawing :)
JQQ3Fjt.png
@Niada I cancelled the PA because the listing was for 46,251t.
@Niada I cancelled the PA because the listing was for 46,251t.
Ah, wonderful stuff, yeah, this is my first time doing anything like this, I didn't really know about these big DOM raffles until I checked our forums to see if we had any plans this week and saw this advertised to push towards. I probably wouldn't have even checked the raffle forums without that pointer.
Ah, wonderful stuff, yeah, this is my first time doing anything like this, I didn't really know about these big DOM raffles until I checked our forums to see if we had any plans this week and saw this advertised to push towards. I probably wouldn't have even checked the raffle forums without that pointer.
Flight Rising: Where people spend thousands of gems to make dragons look pretty and then cover it all up with clothes and skins.
@phoeniixfire
I saw that, sorry about it. Reposted it correctly though!
@phoeniixfire
I saw that, sorry about it. Reposted it correctly though!
@RedWillia
Dragons coming on your way!
@RedWillia
Dragons coming on your way!
@RedWillia
@phoeniixfire

Have two last hatchlings to send to you all.
@RedWillia
@phoeniixfire

Have two last hatchlings to send to you all.
MementoMoe
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 91 92