Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Freebies for Everyone! [Closed]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Manateerex
Can I have Tidalwave?
@Manateerex
Can I have Tidalwave?
+8 hours from FR Time
@Marerue

Yup!
@Marerue

Yup!
tumblr_inline_omy8mkWSgd1s9ucgw_540.png
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Friendly bump for help!
Friendly bump for help!
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
@Manateerex is frilla still up
@Manateerex is frilla still up
@Manateerex - is there any chance I could have either Savir or Drudwen? I have a new idea for my Lair (whole lotta new lore) and I am trying to get as many dark Guardians as possible. They will be bred and cross-bred and all dark babies will be kept and bred, all light coloured babies will be given away.
@Manateerex - is there any chance I could have either Savir or Drudwen? I have a new idea for my Lair (whole lotta new lore) and I am trying to get as many dark Guardians as possible. They will be bred and cross-bred and all dark babies will be kept and bred, all light coloured babies will be given away.
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
@ Manateerex
can i adopt
Drudwen
plz and thx
@ Manateerex
can i adopt
Drudwen
plz and thx
xyTd0je.pngvjt2y1Z.pngQxsISbc.pngHxP6kXi.pngj8SSVrJ.png6bJPt0y.pngPTVAf7u.pngAnDjjTc.png
EDUCkz6.png
Anyway I could get Drudwen?
Anyway I could get Drudwen?
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
I really like Marisha could i adopt her? I'm trying to balance my lair with more of different kinds of dragons esp nice looking snappers so maybe I'm not consistently eaten out of house and home by 3 types of dragons who all eat the same thing
I really like Marisha could i adopt her? I'm trying to balance my lair with more of different kinds of dragons esp nice looking snappers so maybe I'm not consistently eaten out of house and home by 3 types of dragons who all eat the same thing
jt3PpxV.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21