Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] Marriage of the Sea Raffle
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68 69
@Melodist
A few PAs coming your way!
@Melodist
A few PAs coming your way!
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@ColoradoBlues

Great, thank you!! :)
@ColoradoBlues

Great, thank you!! :)
ShLp8ga.png
@Melodist
Sent my last 4 PAs for the night!
@Melodist
Sent my last 4 PAs for the night!
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@ColoradoBlues

Got them down, thank you! :)
@ColoradoBlues

Got them down, thank you! :)
ShLp8ga.png
@CyborgCondesce Sent two PAs your way, will keep notifying you all if you want otherwise will just submit. Thanks!
@CyborgCondesce Sent two PAs your way, will keep notifying you all if you want otherwise will just submit. Thanks!
@nightbengal

Thank you! <3
@nightbengal

Thank you! <3
tumblr_ptjag4Dtpf1u9z7pao1_250.pngtumblr_ptjag4Dtpf1u9z7pao3_250.pngtumblr_ptjag4Dtpf1u9z7pao2_250.png
@CyborgCondesce

sorry to bother you, but may I ask why my tickets are showing up as day 3 levels?
@CyborgCondesce

sorry to bother you, but may I ask why my tickets are showing up as day 3 levels?
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
@insufferablecrab

Sorry, we're having a bit of trouble adding rows to our spreadsheet at the moment. We're entering dragons on the day 3 page at the moment until it gets sorted out. When it's all fixed up, those dragons will be copied over to day 1.
@insufferablecrab

Sorry, we're having a bit of trouble adding rows to our spreadsheet at the moment. We're entering dragons on the day 3 page at the moment until it gets sorted out. When it's all fixed up, those dragons will be copied over to day 1.
tumblr_ptjag4Dtpf1u9z7pao1_250.pngtumblr_ptjag4Dtpf1u9z7pao3_250.pngtumblr_ptjag4Dtpf1u9z7pao2_250.png
@CyborgCondesce

alrighty! thank you for the quick response <3 I'm just really empowered by that leaderboard ;D
@CyborgCondesce

alrighty! thank you for the quick response <3 I'm just really empowered by that leaderboard ;D
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
Thanks for your patience everyone! I did not bring my laptop with me to Easter and have been editing with the google sheets app on my ipad. I will be back home tomorrow night to fix any issues that crop up!

ALWAYS BRING THE LAPTOP WITH YOU ON VACATION! XD
Thanks for your patience everyone! I did not bring my laptop with me to Easter and have been editing with the google sheets app on my ipad. I will be back home tomorrow night to fix any issues that crop up!

ALWAYS BRING THE LAPTOP WITH YOU ON VACATION! XD
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68 69